Opinion Uncomfortable truths about today’s game

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
There you go again what's this us business, you are not one of us you are definitely one of them, stop pretending.to be a Bulldogs fan when It's quite clear to everyone on this forum that you are a Dolphin Troll.
View attachment 67886
FLippergun
A dolphin troll who first appeared here 12 years before the dolphins inaugural season… that’s some crazy sci-fi shenanigans right there, baby!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on your 7 pages of trolling … you conjured up just the right amount of controversy, you bullshitted argued and baited so much better than @Nasheed

You sir are TK’s first troll of the month ..

Image1680552761.370711.jpg

@Nasheed, lift your game kid, since you’ve been back you haven’t even really challenged @Flanagun .. we’re expecting better next month.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Congratulations on your 7 pages of trolling … you conjured up just the right amount of controversy, you bullshitted argued and baited so much better than @Nasheed

You sir are TK’s first troll of the month ..

View attachment 67888

@Nasheed, lift your game kid, since you’ve been back you haven’t even really challenged @Flanagun .. we’re expecting better next month.
Well im not trying to troll and i dont like how people say that all thetime

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
That was a great win under adverse circumstances and this thread serves no purpose but to deflect the spotlight away from the most obvious handbrake on the team and @utility_half's spank bank no.1 poster boy.

No true 'supporter' would sacrifice team harmony and rubbish fundamental long term key players on the altar of their own egoist centric opinion of a player that has lived up to the expectations of his position no more than 3 times in his current term.

It serves no purpose but to troll supporters but may have a side effect of disenfranchising players who are unfortunate enough to read such tripe. The whole charade is disingenuous and is only sustained by one turd posters commitment to not break character.
Disrespectful to the whole club and I'm not engaging in it suffice to say I think the thread should be deleted

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well im not trying to troll and i dont like how people say that all thetime
I believe you. The trouble is, for some people, any comment that they don't agree with is automatically labelled "trolling". My question to them would be "if you only want to read comments you agree with, what are you even doing on an on-line discussion forum?"

I looked up "troll":

A troll is Internet slang for a person who intentionally tries to instigate conflict, hostility, or arguments in an online social community.

I found a dozen other definitions. Because the concept of internet chat rooms is fairly recent, and still developing, there is no one-size-fits-all definition, and this one was the closest to what I consider a troll to be. Even so, I am not happy about "arguments" being included. I am arguing now so I am a troll? If we are not here to argue, what are we here for?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe you. The trouble is, for some people, any comment that they don't agree with is automatically labelled "trolling". My question to them would be "if you only want to read comments you agree with, what are you even doing on an on-line discussion forum?"

I looked up "troll":

A troll is Internet slang for a person who intentionally tries to instigate conflict, hostility, or arguments in an online social community.

I found a dozen other definitions. Because the concept of internet chat rooms is fairly recent, and still developing, there is no one-size-fits-all definition, and this one was the closest to what I consider a troll to be. Even so, I am not happy about "arguments" being included. I am arguing now so I am a troll? If we are not here to argue, what are we here for?
As you were researching troll’s … did it mention anything about people who actually admit to setting their own quotas and that they purposely bait people for a reason ..

Image1680560919.736469.jpg

Also for what reason other than creating conflict, arguments & controversy, could there be for having a South Sydney Bulldogs avatar on a Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Forum, that’s like sticking your finger in a bee hive and asking why you got stung.

I also don’t think most TK members are here to argue, I think they’re here discuss all things Bulldogs.

Last edited:

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A dolphin troll who first appeared here 12 years before the dolphins inaugural season… that’s some crazy sci-fi shenanigans right there, baby!
12 years ago aye, no wonder we started to go downhill having a negative, sad sack, ball breaking Jinx like you around, we'll time heals all and now that you have moved on to support the JMK's Dolphins we are starting to see some sunshine again, thank God and good riddance and take your negativity with you
1680587127920.png
Flippergun

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best thing flopagun did last night was pass the ball to Burton so he could kick the field goal
Mom pass imo

Really the guy should be banned from the club like this thread should be banned from the kennel
Burton kicked the FG despite the pass getting to him at his shins. FG halves can pass that far to the chest.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I looked up "troll":

I'd probably clarify that to be instigate arguments for the sake having an argument (i.e. instigate conflict and hostility). Taking a contrary point of view to someone to have a discussion is not trolling. Taking a contrary point of view just to rile people up and get a bite, is trolling.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He created the overlap on both occasions.

1 good game is all Reed has had for us this season lol
You're off your head baby, Reed has only had one average game out of 5. Where do you buy those Flanagan coloured glasses? Might help my frustration every week watching him try to play

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As you were researching troll’s … did it mention anything about people who actually admit to setting their own quotas and that they purposely bait people for a reason ..

View attachment 67892

Also for what reason other than creating conflict, arguments & controversy, could there be for having a South Sydney Bulldogs avatar on a Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Forum, that’s like sticking your finger in a bee hive and asking why you got stung.

I also don’t think most TK members are here to argue, I think they’re here discuss all things Bulldogs.
Well that pretty much confirms that you and Nasheed are one and the same, but we all hew anyway, so you still claim to be a bulldog supporter, but you bag them out. just to reach your daily quotes you are even more delusional that I thought Baby, I pity that you are wrapped up in your narcissistic self-importance. that you have to stoop to this, you must be one lonely ballbreaker.
1680588473752.png
Flippergun

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check my other replies, Fam. I replied to your question… and no, he didn’t just pass the bell along the line… although that’s exactly what Reed did for his TA last night.
Of course I'm sure if we had 13 Flamingos on the field we would win the comp by the length of the straight.

mandingo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Haha everything in this blog is bullshit besides the Reed stuff if anyone actually doesn't agree with that you are kidding yourself I'd actually play Reynolds at hooker and bring Reed on for 20 minutes so he can't stuff to much up

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Haha everything in this blog is bullshit besides the Reed stuff if anyone actually doesn't agree with that you are kidding yourself I'd actually play Reynolds at hooker and bring Reed on for 20 minutes so he can't stuff to much up
Hi Mandingo.... perhaps you would like to comment on my latest thread - Can Reed Mahoney make 150 missed tackles this year?