Opinion Uncomfortable truths about today’s game

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually agree to an extent. I think it was Reeds worst game so far for us but it's hard to compare Waddell and Prestons stats against each other. Preston is a gun, give me him over Waddell any day. Oh, and flanno was still fucking shit. Can't grubber, can't kick, always dummies when he should pass, runs when he should pass. He's fucking hopeless

Reactions: DDR

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone watched the replay of the final seconds ? No urgency from Flanagan, I can tell he’s a good bloke but he never looks threatening .. not even the slightest. When Reynolds was on you could see him getting involved and trying things. I wish Flanagan the best especially in a dogs jersey but I am a bit baffled cause he got signed from sharks on big potential . He won’t be resigned. He does try hard but it’s not good enough

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We have 2 of our 4 spine positions set long term with Burton and Mahoney... Crichton potentially fixes a third position in fullback which leaves the halfback spot and I think we are all on here (minus 1) hoping Oloapu and/or Rajab are the answer there
Lol at Crichton being a long term solution at fullback. And with any luck we’ll be shopping Mahoney around early, because he’s balls, baby!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Had the same reel until I upgraded to the Dawia Laguna (the chameleon coloured one)
I like to strike the balance between value and quality. Bg and allegiance combo is around $400 which is still probably too much considering how rough I am with it. Rock fishing is no place for shiny reels and pretty rods lol

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way, by not replying after I said you’d doubled me up for $40 bucks the other night, you got me to $60 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you are predictable ..

I still want to know how standing in the line to pass the ball along like the other players did, equates to him winning the game for us against Melbourne .. aside from passing the ball along the line like the other guys did, what special role did that play in the team winning ?

Insert politician type response below [emoji116]
@Flanagun

[emoji137]‍♂ excuse me, but you haven’t answered [emoji115]this question ?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if try assists are just the last pass … what do you call one from a kick ? …
@Flanagun

[emoji137]‍♂ excuse me, and you haven’t answered [emoji115]this one either …

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So if try assists are just the last pass … what do you call one from a kick ? …
Good point… last movement leading to a try…. But the penultimate pass leading to a try is never written up as a TA, even if it creates the overlap.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@Flanagun

[emoji137]‍♂ excuse me, but you haven’t answered [emoji115]this question ?
He didn’t just pass the ball, he created an overlap on both occasions by engaging the line first. Reed literally just stood and passed yesterday and was still credited with a TA because it was the last/ only pass in the movement and there was no kick to follow it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@Flanagun

[emoji137]‍♂ excuse me, and you haven’t answered [emoji115]this one either …
PS chill out, bro. I’m getting replies left right and centre, so if you keep replying/ asking questions, there’s a good chance I’ll miss a few. I’m doing the best I can to respond to everybody.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I actually agree to an extent. I think it was Reeds worst game so far for us but it's hard to compare Waddell and Prestons stats against each other. Preston is a gun, give me him over Waddell any day. Oh, and flanno was still fucking shit. Can't grubber, can't kick, always dummies when he should pass, runs when he should pass. He's fucking hopeless
Yeah, ay…. He was pretty useless when he set up two tries and won us the game against Melbourne.

Waddell gave our middle bells for the first time this year. He deserves respect. Preston is good in his role, but we desperately need middle strength.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Has anyone watched the replay of the final seconds ? No urgency from Flanagan, I can tell he’s a good bloke but he never looks threatening .. not even the slightest. When Reynolds was on you could see him getting involved and trying things. I wish Flanagan the best especially in a dogs jersey but I am a bit baffled cause he got signed from sharks on big potential . He won’t be resigned. He does try hard but it’s not good enough
Where’s the urgency from the rest of the team all the times someone makes a break and Flano is the only one backing it up?

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s that temper again. Tsk tsk.
Temper? No baby, where has YOUR twisted sense of humor gone baby? I just thought it was very funny and I was doing. a Bruce Willis impersonation, I know the Fam will get a Kick out of it and have a laugh seeing we are on a high after that great win by our beloved Bulldogs, by the way how did your Dolphins team go on the Weekend ? I thought they might have won with your Superman JMK returning Baby.
1680506643451.png
FLIPPERMAN :grinning: :grinning: :laughing:

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
mahoney has more line break assists and try assists than flanagun this season.....

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
The best thing flopagun did last night was pass the ball to Burton so he could kick the field goal
Mom pass imo

Really the guy should be banned from the club like this thread should be banned from the kennel

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS chill out, bro. I’m getting replies left right and centre, so if you keep replying/ asking questions, there’s a good chance I’ll miss a few. I’m doing the best I can to respond to everybody.
Im confused, at what stage in your above reply did you answer my question ? ‍♂ ..

Never mind answering, it’ll just be more delusional he ducked, weaved, did 3 summersaults jumped in the air and then miraculously got the ball away for a try to be scored, when in reality he just passed the ball along the line.

Politics 101 .. answer all hard questions with another question, or alternatively, deflect the question by bringing up a completely different topic altogether .. [emoji848]

Sorry this didn’t get you to your 6th page, keep fishing [emoji476]

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The best thing flopagun did last night was pass the ball to Burton so he could kick the field goal
Mom pass imo

Really the guy should be banned from the club like this thread should be banned from the kennel
And just like you should be banned from using steel cutlery, baby!