Unbelievable

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just read since Holbrook sacked ,Tino and fafita are on the open market as of now because they have a get out clause and are really close to him, get Holbrook as assistant coach and bring both these guys with him and get the cash from Thompson and Tpj
where did you read that

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone needs to be help accountable, starts at the top!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Does anybodies kids on here still go for dogs??.
I tried bro, the Dogs are down to my boys 2nd team only because of Foxy.

Ironically, he started going for the Panthers in 2020 when he met Kikau.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I tried bro, the Dogs are down to my boys 2nd team only because of Foxy.

Ironically, he started going for the Panthers in 2020 when he met Kikau.
Me too, my boy goes for sharks, he has followed them before they won 2016 GF he liked Andrew Fafita and Paul Gallon.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Me too, my boy goes for sharks, he has followed them before they won 2016 GF he liked Andrew Fafita and Paul Gallon.
I can't force him to go for these fuckers. His new favourite players are all Panthers... To'o, JFH, Cleary and Critta (for now).

Waterboy
Reaction score
Turned it of after first try went thru us like butter terrible defence.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's time for a Belmore protest. Fans need to demand Holbrook, he is the best chance of getting us climbing the ladder.

I am going to crunch the numbers on Holbrook's tenure at the Titans to show why he is the man for the job.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was saying no to the chinless puppet, but he probably shits on the assistant coach.
Alot of people were having a sook when we wanted Shane Flanagan just because of Kyle.
I would happily have both.

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s unbelievable that we can be so fucking shit after all this time of being shit.

I never turned the game off before halftime before this season. So far I’ve done it many times this year. Why watch such putrid, pathetic excuses for footy players?

Well another weekend and the same thing. At least I can do something I actually enjoy instead!

Fuck you ya useless **** of a team.
I don’t know if you realise but we have to debut the most players of any club and we have used the most players this year. For an inexperienced squad that is tough. Let’s get through this year. We need to stick together and galvanise, the same thing we ask of our players on the field if they concede points. Yet all the keyboard warriors cannot do the same? Come on guys, muscle up and get behind the Club. We have the best rugby league brain running the football dept. who is better ? nobody.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t know if you realise but we have to debut the most players of any club and we have used the most players this year. For an inexperienced squad that is tough. Let’s get through this year. We need to stick together and galvanise, the same thing we ask of our players on the field if they concede points. Yet all the keyboard warriors cannot do the same? Come on guys, muscle up and get behind the Club. We have the best rugby league brain running the football dept. who is better ? nobody.
Keyboard warriors?
Mate we been a joke for years.
All I wanted to see this year was some improvement. Wasnt expecting to make the 8 before round 1. We copped injuries so expectation were further lowered. Hung in there even with the losses looking to the bigger picture.
But its not too much to have expected some improvement the last 6 weeks. We had 2 byes and we still produced nothing. Today we got slaughtered by the Knights, absolutely insulting to the fans that Gus and Ciraldo pedal delusional comments thinking fans know no better.

If we cant improve in any area the last 6 weeks, if we cant show any improvement the last 5 years than what confidence should I have looking to the future.
I cant name 1 junior spine player this club has developed the last 7 years. 2nd string Cogger training in the Panthers system isnt 1 of them.
I have zero confidense that we will return to where we belong.
I have seen nothing in the way of action to give me hope that we are on the right track.
All Ive heard are words.