Ummm WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
because biting is a scum act and is not acceptable in todays game.
yeah okay...and drink driving is fine? is that acceptable in todays society?

i didnt criticise reni, roberts, sonny when they did what they did....they received their punishment

while still receiving support from the fans

even if morrin did bite twice in that game...it happened in one game...maybe it wasnt a brain snap even...still it might have been a mistake....he will be punished...

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score

i didnt criticise reni, roberts, sonny when they did what they did....they received their punishment

even if morrin did bite twice in that game...it happened in one game...maybe it wasnt a brain snap even...still it might have been a mistake....he will be punished...

ok krissy, now your defending him even if he did bite twice, thats just wrong. I appreciate your passion and being loyal, but no its not right. Biting someone twice isnt a "brain snap". Saying "brain snap" is just to way to escape being labled a scum. It didnt work with morley and its not gonna work with morrin.

And if SBW bit someone? Id say **** HIM OFF too, if he wants to speed, thats his problem, but when he is on the field you dont go biting people.

T

TdoggBulldog

LMAO... this one is like a fully cannibal bite though lol he fully lunges hahahha

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

krissy i agree with you that those other incidents shouldn't have happened, the one difference is that morrins was on the field in front of 500,000 people and i was an act that is not acceptable in society full stop.

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ok krissy, now your defending him even if he did bite twice, thats just wrong. I appreciate your passion and being loyal, but no its not right. Biting someone twice isnt a "brain snap". Saying "brain snap" is just to way to escape being labled a scum. It didnt work with morley and its not gonna work with morrin.

And if SBW bit someone? Id say **** HIM OFF too, if he wants to speed, thats his problem, but when he is on the field you dont go biting people.
you make it seem as though biting someone is worse than risking lives on the road?

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol

tahu one is a nibble

Morrin wanted a big chunk of junior

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
krissy i agree with you that those other incidents shouldn't have happened, the one difference is that morrins was on the field in front of 500,000 pople and i was an act that is not acceptable in society full stop.
im sure biting is more acceptable than drink driving

im sorry but people are allowed to make mistakes

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
you make it seem as though biting someone is worse than risking lives on the road?
If he wants to risk peoples lives on the road, then let the police take care of it. This is footy, its on the field, we are watching footy, not days of our lives.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
before we go any further is there a way they we can find if this vid is legit

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he wants to risk peoples lives on the road, then let the police take care of it. This is footy, its on the field, we are watching footy, not days of our lives.
yeah alright let the judiciary deal with it then

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FFS you people go off half cocked. That only shows him getting a facial in my opinion. Watch the match closely enough and you will see at least one alleged biting incident from every player if a hand in the face means the tackled player is biting. It is standard practice now to stick a hand in the face of tackled players. Every player does it. Paulo didn't even move his hand away from Morrins face so i'd hardly say he was bitten even if it was over tape. I zoomed in as much as i could while keeping that image clear on my DVD of the game and it is inconclusive footage at best. You lot seem quite keen to execute him before he is sentenced. I won't be looking at anymore of these Morrin threads since they are just starting to piss me off now.

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
I hope to god the video isnt legit. for MORRINS sake

Ulven

Ulven
Reaction score
how am i stabbing him in the back, he has done the wrong thing and i dont want to see all this crap and people being bias and only seeing things through blue n white goggles, a supporter doesnt mean that you always have to say things are good and defend them etc. when a player is dumb and does the wrong thing, we cant just sit here and not say anything, they have to know that we dont take it and hate it. Put it this way, if this was someone biting a dogs player, would people still be thinking this way.
Agreed. Condoning misdeeds from your own is called FALSE loyalty.

And, Krissy is right - there's nothing wrong with having given Morrin the benefit of the doubt on the first offence.
Personally, I'd already voted for Morrin to lose his contract, but not because of that one incident. He has a pattern of ill-discipline, which with this footage, proves to be even worse.

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
All this morrin talk is making me hungry, be back soon.

Reaction score
what, so now everytime he headbutts someones arm he's going to be accused of biting it instead? lol

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
krissy i don't care if he doesn't even get suspended just as long as we get rid of him.
thats unfair....if it is because of the bite on tahu...

people make mistakes...im sure you have made mistakes before

T

TdoggBulldog

I'd be sus as tackling morrin ever again if i was a league player tbh

btw Krissy, mac dont make mistakes, mac is king lol

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
thats unfair....if it is because of the bite on tahu...

people make mistakes...im sure you have made mistakes before
krissy more then you probably will ever make the difference is mine were made in my private life, not wearing a blue and white jersey in front of 500,000 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.