Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The ANTIFA and BLM loons are certainly bad but still nowhere near as violent or as well organized as the extreme right, the Oklahoma City bombing is a perfect example and for that matter, the Jan 6th attempted coup.
Nma they are both fucked in the head

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What I really hate about this is, they just mention “cops”. Which to me that’s fine, the issue I have with it though is due to a double standard by the msm narrative. They’re never shy to mention white cops when they’re white and the victim is black, but why not say black cops? Why keep out their skin colour this time round? Either always leave our skin colour of cops and just always say cops or always mention their skin colour as well. Otherwise it’s just narrative pushing.
I don’t know the full story but doesn’t look good, yeah it could’ve been avoided if he followed their instructions but the outcome doesn’t justify the “crime”

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What I really hate about this is, they just mention “cops”. Which to me that’s fine, the issue I have with it though is due to a double standard by the msm narrative. They’re never shy to mention white cops when they’re white and the victim is black, but why not say black cops? Why keep out their skin colour this time round? Either always leave our skin colour of cops and just always say cops or always mention their skin colour as well. Otherwise it’s just narrative pushing.
I don’t know the full story but doesn’t look good, yeah it could’ve been avoided if he followed their instructions but the outcome doesn’t justify the “crime”
Might piss some snowflakes off but it certainly appears black lives don't matter to other black lives.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Might piss some snowflakes off but it certainly appears black lives don't matter to other black lives.
It’s so dumb man. They create a situation where if you call out their hypocrisy and narrative you’re labelled racist. People will probably say those black cops were institutionalised by whites to hate their own ffs lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is why the black community has become their own worst enemy in a nut shell. It is why I sincerely hope the Indigenous community in this country does not go the same path as Murica.

If you go down the path of swallowing the mainstream radical left narratives it results is progress going backwards. There is a sane middle ground where you can be a critical thinker and not have to take any sides of the BS.

If the cops were white they'd be destroying business, jobs & lively hoods. Which creates a self fulfilling scenario where the area becomes undesirable and becomes more crime ridden, less family friendly and then you have blacks living poor conditions due to following the herd radical left doctrines.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You mean…. “Mostly peaceful protesting”? Hahahaha
Mainstream radical left news. When consuming mainstream news you must always be on guard to the propaganda whether it's left or right. You have to be able to think and analyse, not take it at face value.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lets just accept it, america is fucked in the head!
As sad as it is from the outside looking in there are so many problems. In my opinion they are too busy being the world police, they've been a world dominating empire post WWII and that has meant they've neglected what's happening inside their own borders. There isn't enough balance in their approach to being an empire.

They aren't going to fall as an empire because of external militaries, it will be from within if they don't keep a degree of sanity and peace in their society.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mainstream radical left news. When consuming mainstream news you must always be on guard to the propaganda whether it's left or right. You have to be able to think and analyse, not take it at face value.
Agreed 100%

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lets just accept it, america is fucked in the head!
You won’t hear arguments ironically from ultra conservative Catholics on your comment. They’d also add that Americans are fat and retarded that’s an actual like thing they fullly believe.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's pretty sad that a large racial group (13.6% of their poluation) can be 'activated' to riot from manipulation by the MSM. Murica is fucked.
It really is man. What’s more a shame is you can’t even sit down and have a civilised discussion about any of this. For example black on black violence can’t be brought up, because you’re somehow ignoring white on black violence. But it’s like black lives obviously matter, so why is this topic not at the forefront? Do blacks lack care for their own people? Or is it because it ruins the msm narrative that creates a false narrative of racism running rampant that like you said will activate a massive number of racial groups into not peaceful protests as the media states but actual violent protesting with police seemingly allowing it to happen too scared to be recorded arresting a black man, too scared to look racist, cancelled by their own chiefs, lose their jobs, lose. Their family, jailed etc.

And the shit thing about it is when the left become so unreasonable and just label any legitimate argument as racist or whatever, then people on the right like myself fall in the trap of going a bit far with trolling and it just goes in a dam circle. But this won’t go there if conversations are allowed to be had without being demonised with an utter of non propagated misinformation the msm pushes

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't call Daily Mail "MSM". They're fringe at best.

Funny thing is, when I first heard this story it was on ABC and they said that the cops were all black. I will admit that I was surprised that ABC admitted that.

All that said, I think the reason they mention the race of the officer is because they think it's a potential race crime. And in this case it obviously isn't.

But I agree, they shouldn't be mentioning the race. At minimum it's misreporting. But it could also influence future juries.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You won’t hear arguments ironically from ultra conservative Catholics on your comment. They’d also add that Americans are fat and retarded that’s an actual like thing they fullly believe.
The conflict is because Catholics believe Jesus lived in the Middle East. Americans know that Jesus was actually a full blooded American that lived in Texas.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The conflict is because Catholics believe Jesus lived in the Middle East. Americans know that Jesus was actually a full blooded American that lived in Texas.
Don't Mormons believe Jesus was Murikan? And Native Murikans were white?

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't Mormons believe Jesus was Murikan? And Native Murikans were white?

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.
Not exactly, but pretty much as odd. Basically a bloke in America said that Angels appeared to him and told him to dig in a certain area, and there he found these golden tablets with instructions from God on starting Mormonism. Basically an American Prophet that said that God wanted Salt Lake City, Utah, to be the home of all things good. Because God loves America or something like that.

The Book of Mormon covers it very well

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You mean…. “Mostly peaceful protesting”? Hahahaha
Just like those at the Capitol :tearsofjoy:.

Everything is spun. This week it was Cruz demanding an investigation into Biden over classified documents but when it emerged that Pence had the same thing ‘Mike is a good guy and friend of mine so it’s OK’, Whether it’s Trump, Biden, Pence or the Fairy Godmother it’s more reflective of a broken system than any specific side being more corrupt than the other.

As for news it’s all down to confirmation bias so whether you lather yourself up on Fox or CNN, it’s all spun for ratings and revenue and the sooner everyone understands that the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.