U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
My line with humour is the church. Men and women are all children of the groom and bride. S
So if you know men and women are all children of the groom and bride - you must know what a woman is. So why are u repeatedly asking the question?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So if you know men and women are all children of the groom and bride - you must know what a woman is. So why are u repeatedly asking the question?
is this your gotcha moment? Lol I’m still waiting for the answer from him. I’m starting to think you also believe you need to be a biologist to answer what a woman is?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The article answers that question, you clearly haven't read it
You do realise you look like an idiot when you say you’re not an expert so you can’t answer what a woman is right? If you’re aware of that I’m ok with you not being able to answer lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You do realise you look like an idiot when you say you’re not an expert so you can’t answer what a woman is right? If you’re aware of that I’m ok with you not being able to answer lol
You've been provided the answer multiple times. Over and over again, read the article

You're expecting a biological answer and the term "woman" is not a biological one. Female is a biological term. The article breaks this down for you. Again the question is answered you refuse to accept an answer outside of your narrow minded views.

It's time for you to answer the question about a 10yr old rape victim and whether this rape victim should be forced to carry the rapists baby to full term

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You've been provided the answer multiple times. Over and over again, read the article

You're expecting a biological answer and the term "woman" is not a biological one. Female is a biological term. The article breaks this down for you. Again the question is answered you refuse to accept an answer outside of your narrow minded views.

It's time for you to answer the question about a 10yr old rape victim and whether this rape victim should be forced to carry the rapists baby to full term
You have not answered the question. I asked what a woman is. Your answer was firstly. You’re not an expert. Your other answer was a woman who identifies as a woman. They aren’t definitions. And again, you expose yourself by saying you can’t comment due to not being an expert but clearly aren’t an expert on catholic matters but happy to act like you know wtf you’re talking about. So again you give me an answer without the help of an article of what a woman is, and I will give you opinion on the little girl.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah - pretty good eh. Led you all the way through to find my answer.

Ooops - bit like the bible.
Well yeah, you can’t stop at the end of the Old Testament to receive the word of the God. There’s a whole New Testament to get through.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You have not answered the question. I asked what a woman is. Your answer was firstly. You’re not an expert. Your other answer was a woman who identifies as a woman. They aren’t definitions. And again, you expose yourself by saying you can’t comment due to not being an expert but clearly aren’t an expert on catholic matters but happy to act like you know wtf you’re talking about. So again you give me an answer without the help of an article of what a woman is, and I will give you opinion on the little girl.
You've had the question answered multiple times.

The article has also answered the question. Woman being a social construct, to define it as a person who identifies as a woman would be a valid description of it, as the social construct can have differing interpretations depending on the society that uses it. Just because it's not what your bigoted mind wants to hear doesn't mean I didn't answer it. I've answered it over and over again

I've answered it multiple times and you still refuse to answer about a 10year old rape victim.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Well yeah, you can’t stop at the end of the Old Testament to receive the word of the God. There’s a whole New Testament to get through.
Nah buddy - I don't need comfort about the day I die. It is what it is.

But all OT - I actually agree with the ruling - mainly on the principle that the constitution is so badly written and out of date - it should only be used verbatim and not open to interpretation. Its actually ironic, the religious fringe want the constitution not to be based on interpretation, yet 90% of modern christianity is based on interpretation. The pro-abortion brigade are using this to get around crack pot elected officials in the states. Sort of view it you cannot always have your cake with democracy and eat it too.

Morally and scientifically wrong though. And don't start throwing references at me because I said science. I can find a scientist for you that thinks aliens created humanity and they lived in the Blue Mountains. And I believe he's a christian. Go figure....

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You've had the question answered multiple times.

The article has also answered the question. Woman being a social construct, to define it as a person who identifies as a woman would be a valid description of it, as the social construct can have differing interpretations depending on the society that uses it. Just because it's not what your bigoted mind wants to hear doesn't mean I didn't answer it. I've answered it over and over again

I've answered it multiple times and you still refuse to answer about a 10year old rape victim.
You are not an expert on abortion rights, women’s rights, the US constitution, gun laws, Catholicism etc, why are you able to comment on those without saying “you’re not an expert you shouldn’t comment”
Youre not gonna get an answer until you give one, it’s only fair you answer mine first as I’ve been asking you what a woman is for about a few weeks now.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You are not an expert on abortion rights, women’s rights, the US constitution, gun laws, Catholicism etc, why are you able to comment on those without saying “you’re not an expert you shouldn’t comment”
Youre not gonna get an answer until you give one, it’s only fair you answer mine first as I’ve been asking you what a woman is for about a few weeks now.
I've answered your question.

It's obvious you want a specific answer and you're throwing your toys out of the pram because you're not getting the answer you want. That's not how it works, I've answered the question, it doesn't have to be the answer you want because your answer is wrong.

Again woman being a social construct, to define it as a person who identifies as a woman would be a valid description of it, as the social construct can have differing interpretations depending on the society that uses it

Now answer the 10yr old rape victim being forced to give birth. Obviously you're going to divert again because you're uncomfortable with your answer, you know it's wrong but you're going to stubbornly stick to your religious interpretation

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've answered your question.

It's obvious you want a specific answer and you're throwing your toys out of the pram because you're not getting the answer you want. That's not how it works, I've answered the question, it doesn't have to be the answer you want because your answer is wrong.

Again woman being a social construct, to define it as a person who identifies as a woman would be a valid description of it, as the social construct can have differing interpretations depending on the society that uses it

Now answer the 10yr old rape victim being forced to give birth. Obviously you're going to divert again because you're uncomfortable with your answer, you know it's wrong but you're going to stubbornly stick to your religious interpretation
But what is it that which they are identifying as. You’re dodging and swerving. Is a woman not a real thing? Is it just a word? There’s no toys being thrown out relax I just want to understand, as the great Albert Einstein said, if you can’t explain something to a 6 year old you don’t understand it yourself.
- Albert Einstein

Oh and you “conveniently” ignored with the issue of you talking abo other topics which you aren’t a expert in.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But what is it that which they are identifying as. You’re dodging and swerving. Is a woman not a real thing? Is it just a word? There’s no toys being thrown out relax I just want to understand, as the great Albert Einstein said, if you can’t explain something to a 6 year old you don’t understand it yourself.
- Albert Einstein

Oh and you “conveniently” ignored with the issue of you talking abo other topics which you aren’t a expert in.
Answered you multiple times, it's obvious you either don't understand what gender means or you're purposely being obtuse.

1656972766825.png

You obviously asked this question in regards to the implications to do with trans people and your bigoted method of excluding trans people and wanting them to be on the outer. And now that I'm not playing the game you want, you're like a little kid blocking his ears with his fingers yelling "no, no, no, no, no".

The fact is, your question has been answered multiple times, with even a link to an expert on trans people (as that's the wedge issue you were dishonestly aiming for). But thank you, having read that article myself I have a better understanding of what trans people are.

Given the amount of diversion you've acted in, it's safe to assume that you're ok with a 10 year old rape victim being forced to continue with trauma and carry her rapist's child to full term (if it reaches full term or ends up becoming dangerous for a 10 year old body to carry a baby)

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A mass shooting in america, how unusual, and as american as the 4th of July...
Seriously, you put two americans in the same room and you will have at least five intransigent opinions, that is until one shoots the other...

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Answered you multiple times, it's obvious you either don't understand what gender means or you're purposely being obtuse.

View attachment 56189

You obviously asked this question in regards to the implications to do with trans people and your bigoted method of excluding trans people and wanting them to be on the outer. And now that I'm not playing the game you want, you're like a little kid blocking his ears with his fingers yelling "no, no, no, no, no".

The fact is, your question has been answered multiple times, with even a link to an expert on trans people (as that's the wedge issue you were dishonestly aiming for). But thank you, having read that article myself I have a better understanding of what trans people are.

Given the amount of diversion you've acted in, it's safe to assume that you're ok with a 10 year old rape victim being forced to continue with trauma and carry her rapist's child to full term (if it reaches full term or ends up becoming dangerous for a 10 year old body to carry a baby)
mate. Just answer the question of what woman is. You gave the definition of gender. I am asking you what a woman is. You say it’s someone that identifies as a woman but wth does that mean, that doesn’t answer what a woman is. If I look in the dictionary, under woman it isn’t going to say, a woman is a woman.
Likewise stop ignoring your big issue you have now. You’ve said you can’t comment because you aren’t a expert in the field of woman. So why are not stopping yourself from commenting on many topics on here since you’re not an expert in those either?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You think the universal usage of chest feeding persons and birthing persons was implemented because of girls being raped and couldn’t be considered women?
What about menstruating persons? Lol
You are losing more and more brain cells and credibility with these sort of mental gymnastics my guy.

Just a few sauces my dude lol.
Stop being so blatantly stupid. It hurts a normies mind beyond comprehension
I haven’t given it much time as at face value it doesn’t seem worth it so this isn’t a qualified opinion - but if terms like ‘chest feeding person’ and ‘menstruating person’ are genuinely being used that’ll do me. I thought pronouns were bad. The world has gone mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.