• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Obama is yesterday's news by FOUR years!
Trump is responsible for more American deaths so far than WW2 WW1 Koria and Vietnam combined (425000 approx)
In regards to how he handled COVID?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Obama is yesterday's news by FOUR years!
Trump is responsible for more American deaths so far than WW2 WW1 Koria and Vietnam combined (425000 approx)
You do realise until COVID struck Trump was on course for re election. obviously things changed, but overall it seemed the majority of people were happy

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do realise until COVID struck Trump was on course for re election. obviously things changed, but overall it seemed the majority of people were happy
Yep, the economy was doing well but his total mismanagement of Covid coupled with his childish gambit of rigged election (if he won he could claim victory over the deep state and if he lost it was all rigged against him, either way, a loss wouldn't be his fault) was what killed him at the polls.
It was plain to see by the end result the American people wanted the Republicans to control the house and senate but not Trump in the oval office.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t disagree Trump was a good chance to win a second term pre-C19 but I don’t think it’s because people were ‘happy’ - it’s because there was no outstanding alternative and that’s on the Dems for not putting forward a top notch alternative and early on enough. I don’t hesitate to say that many of Biden’s votes were simply ABT votes - and I’ve had GOP registered Americans tell me as such - that they knew Trump had to go, didn’t want Biden but didn’t want to not vote. Regardless, the pandemic not only killed 400k Americans in less than a year before he left office - it highlighted for all to see Trump’s sociopathic narcissism as all he cared about was a second term in power. Oh, his administrations incompetence too.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i saw the video of the lady getting shot in the head during the Capitol Hill insurrection attempt

At least somebody was doing their job at security that day

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
i saw the video of the lady getting shot in the head during the Capitol Hill insurrection attempt

It was in the neck. Plus don't think it was security.

Not for a second do I think she deserved to die but FFS play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
AOC gave a massive statement on instagram about January 6th.

What turns up in the investigations is going to be interesting as according to AOC the way the insurrectionists were moving/behaving and that they had been there as early as Monday, this was all planned with capitol Hill police allegedly being purposefully understaffed

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Did you watch 4 Corners last night? Very graphic. They've recommended he not be charged.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
AOC gave a massive statement on instagram about January 6th.

What turns up in the investigations is going to be interesting as according to AOC the way the insurrectionists were moving/behaving and that they had been there as early as Monday, this was all planned with capitol Hill police allegedly being purposefully understaffed
Watch 4 Corners. Some weren't even issued helmets.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
AOC also saying she was locked in her offices bathroom when they broke into her office. When they couldn't see her in her office (the office looked deserted) they left the office. She came very close to being in the hands of the insurrectionists and could possibly been very close to death.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haven't had a chance, will watch it but have heard about it and people are pissed that the proud boys have been given a platform. But the ABC is biased.
No bias; if you want bias read this- Despite ‘irresponsible journalism of the worst kind’, Murdoch gets a gong (independentaustralia.net)
The ABC gave the chief of the Proud Boys a chance to put up his side of the argument, and released it without opinion, so you could make up your own mind. That is real journalism; not the the one sided bias of the Murdoch stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.