U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
factcheck.org is joint owned by facebook and twitter and their lefty executives conspire to write articles that smear trump, all while they're sacrificing a foetus to the GOAT
But I also note that factcheck.org is funded by Facebook and google which should leave most people with questions about how the ‘fact-checking’ is performed.
I got close enough lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you read it?
Cause if you did evaluate the methodology, I would think you'd have significant concerns regarding the approach.

Best you research which big pharma is using embryonic cell lines in their vaccines versus the ethically-derived cell lines and determine whether you agree with the ethics of either.
BTW - you were likely immunized for MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) when young (unless you were born before ~1970). Might want to check the background of it and all immunizations you've had.
Well I wasn’t educated when I was younger, so to use that as a sort of “youre a hypocrite for taking that vaccine when you were in primary school” is quite lacklustre. But I wouldn’t expect anything less than a fellow kamala Harris ****** type.

You’re reading too much Into the article, my point is, science doesn’t oppose that life starts at conception.

You’re trying too hard darling to be extra empowered smart when it isn’t needed in this context lol.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are reporting that hunter Biden has emails and like ms to not only Russia Ukraine and Kazakhstan but joe bidens being paid a sum from the test messages ,
So hunter Biden gets paid the funds then they cover the house hold expenses. Also videos of hunter raping young girls , lovely family the bidens

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My point wasn't to identify you as a hypocrite, again, you drew that conclusion yourself.
My points was to educate you that you might want to consider how ethically-acquired the non-embryonic cell line manipulated vaccines are against your own ethics, when evaluating the inevitable covid-19 and other vaccines that are available to you for your own health.

You're not deeply reading the article and evaluating the premise, clearly. Define science and then define opinion - maybe even make a venn diagram out of them.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love how there is a laptop with emails , verified emails, text messages confirming and mentioning the big guy and pops ( as in joe Biden), with money from Chinese criminals , Ukraine And hunter bidens having a job at Burisma holdings despite being a crack addict , who had his teeth paid for with stolen money. And people still say it’s not real ? And twitter and Facebook shut down numerous YouTube channels , the presidents twitter , his press secretary’s twitter ,
Google has shut down many articles , and now joe bidens got into hiding again! And they don’t even ask him about it ? Corrupt as fuck and still can’t win, the tds is through the roof,
Next step is bringing the deep state out, they are saying the fbis
Head prosecutor into child crimes is now looking into the hard drive which also has drawing to the Clinton campaign. Joe Biden will be impeached

Attachments

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Love how there is a laptop with emails , verified emails, text messages confirming and mentioning the big guy and pops ( as in joe Biden), with money from Chinese criminals , Ukraine And hunter bidens having a job at Burisma holdings despite being a crack addict , who had his teeth paid for with stolen money. And people still say it’s not real ? And twitter and Facebook shut down numerous YouTube channels , the presidents twitter , his press secretary’s twitter ,
Google has shut down many articles , and now joe bidens got into hiding again! And they don’t even ask him about it ? Corrupt as fuck and still can’t win, the tds is through the roof,
Head prosecutor into child crimes is now looking into the hard drive which also has drawing to the Clinton campaign. Joe Biden will be impeached
STOP DRINKING THE KOOL AID FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are going to drink it, do it on your own time

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've missed something .. the emails are verified? How?
I mean the one in the image you attached looks legit - has all the right names, a trusty gmail account and is even a screenshot. But who verified it? This is the part I missed - maybe cause it got censored?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll read this and take it on face value.

But I also note that factcheck.org is funded by Facebook and google which should leave most people with questions about how the ‘fact-checking’ is performed.
How about a right wing news source?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Buriama? This is why they started the impeachment because he did the quid pro quo . He fired the prosecutor he’s on tape saying it , Biden has mainstream media on his side how is it he doesn’t even get asked a question about it ?
That Conspiracy on Biden has been disproven many times. Trump impeachment started because he wasted resources investigating it.

Catch up, Brick. Your conspiracies are a little far behind the times.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Conspiracy on Biden has been disproven many times. Trump impeachment started because he wasted resources investigating it.

Catch up, Brick. Your conspiracies are a little far behind the times.
Sorry you missed the point where for 4 years they said trump collouded with Russia, joe Biden is done. More to come from this laptop , the media can’t continue to hide

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Weasel , weasel you are. No captain, just a weasel
Yes man yes!!!!

Seen any good YouTube documentaries lately that you can suggest to everyone?

By the way I sent my application to YouTube to sit my deep state 101 course but YouTube haven't got back to me yet?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry you missed the point where for 4 years they said trump collouded with Russia, joe Biden is done. More to come from this laptop , the media can’t continue to hide
Nah. The whole thing was that Trump was spending funds to try investigate Biden and Giuliani actually worked with a Russian spy in an attempt to dig up dirt on Biden, and this was confirmed by the FBI. And they found no evidence. They've already run all that investigation. They're just bringing up the same old conspiracy from before which experts are already saying that Trump got suckered into another Russian disinformation campaign.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes man yes!!!!

Seen any good YouTube documentaries lately that you can suggest to everyone?

By the way I sent my application to YouTube to sit my deep state 101 course but YouTube haven't got back to me yet?
Sorry don’t know about that, but that’s ok weasel. Please go to cnn for propaganda . Enjoy the read captain weasel

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry don’t know about that, but that’s ok weasel. Please go to cnn for propaganda . Enjoy the read captain weasel
Thats such a shame that your not going to educate me with these brilliant deep state 101 youtube videos. Such a shame.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sit back and enjoy the comedy from America this election is great entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.