• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol you Can have your interpretation/opinion that’s your right. But you don’t get to change the truth/facts and propagate your opinion as fact. See how that works?
Irony.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
People have already pointed it out to you multiple times in this thread but here's the facts of it..

The prosecutor that Biden got sacked, he was as corrupt as they come. He previously was working a case against Burisma but that case ended long before Biden got him sacked.

Here ya go

Paywall

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's a more recent one that's not paywalled

At a campaign rally in Iowa, President Donald Trump cited an unsubstantiated news report to revive a widely debunked false narrative about Joe Biden’s work in Ukraine on behalf of the Obama administration.

As we have reported more than once last year, Biden traveled to Kyiv as vice president and warned Ukraine’s then-president, Petro Poroshenko, that the U.S. would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees until Ukraine removed its prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, who was widely viewed as corrupt.

At the time, the international community and anti-corruption advocates in Ukraine were also calling for Shokin to be removed from office for his failure to aggressively prosecute corruption.

But Trump has repeatedly distorted the facts about Biden’s work in Ukraine to baselessly accuse his Democratic rival of seeking Shokin’s removal to help his son, Hunter, who at the time was a board member of a Ukraine gas company called Burisma. He left the board in 2019.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

At a campaign rally in Iowa, President Donald Trump cited an unsubstantiated news report to revive a widely debunked false narrative about Joe Biden’s work in Ukraine on behalf of the Obama administration.

As we have reported more than once last year, Biden traveled to Kyiv as vice president and warned Ukraine’s then-president, Petro Poroshenko, that the U.S. would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees until Ukraine removed its prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, who was widely viewed as corrupt.

At the time, the international community and anti-corruption advocates in Ukraine were also calling for Shokin to be removed from office for his failure to aggressively prosecute corruption.

But Trump has repeatedly distorted the facts about Biden’s work in Ukraine to baselessly accuse his Democratic rival of seeking Shokin’s removal to help his son, Hunter, who at the time was a board member of a Ukraine gas company called Burisma. He left the board in 2019.
factcheck.org is joint owned by facebook and twitter and their lefty executives conspire to write articles that smear trump, all while they're sacrificing a foetus to the GOAT

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dam science! You intolerant af!

Kampala Harris: we believe in facts and science

Article is pre-print - could you supply the peer-reviewed / published version?

Phd dissertation is here:
https://search.proquest.com/openvie...c8c2d/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=18750&diss=y

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are you trying to pull a kamala Harris on me? Asking me non controversial questions and then ask a controversial one to try and do a gotchya? Like “if he is all those things why is there evil”

but yes 1-5 seem compatible with what the church teaches.
Nope. Don't need to. You have confirmed what i think. All atheists on TK know what you just agreed to your God being. And yes. We will have a little chuckle about it.

Here is mine. Chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle

Last edited:

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dam science! You intolerant af!

Kampala Harris: we believe in facts and science

Article is pre-print - could you supply the peer-reviewed / published version?

Phd dissertation is here:
https://search.proquest.com/openvie...c8c2d/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=18750&diss=y
Author:
twit.png

Like you, I'm very interested to know his further opinion of the Regeneron cocktail used to treat POTUS - derived from aborted fetus material.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope. Don't need to. You have confirmed what i think. All atheists on TK know what you just agreed to your God being. And yes. We will have a little chuckle about it.

Here is mine. Chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle
So I don’t get what the point of asking me what the definition of God is? And why the 1-5 bullet points?
I mean you can chuckle all you want, but you act like an asteroid hitting the earth with germs on it that potentially made way for human evolution seems quite chucklish doesn’t it? Or that the Big Bang happened just out of coincidence when it’s pretty much impossible for such an occurrence to happen without a guiding power.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Author:
View attachment 17681

Like you, I'm very interested to know his further opinion of the Regeneron cocktail used to treat POTUS - derived from aborted fetus material.
So are you saying a scientist who believes in God isn’t really a scientist? A scientist must be an atheist? I mean would a feminist scientist mean she’s not a real scientist because her work would be heavily biased to help propagate the feminist ideology? Same with Chinese funded scientists?
As for regeneron, send us a link for it being derived from aborted babies. If that’s the case I’m automatically against using it.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So I don’t get what the point of asking me what the definition of God is? And why the 1-5 bullet points?
I mean you can chuckle all you want, but you act like an asteroid hitting the earth with germs on it that potentially made way for human evolution seems quite chucklish doesn’t it? Or that the Big Bang happened just out of coincidence when it’s pretty much impossible for such an occurrence to happen without a guiding power.
My point was to expose you to other atheists on here. And it did just that.

I don't know how the universe was created. There is evidence that suggests the starting point of recordable time (big bang). But there is no shame in saying, I dont know how it was created. The burden of proof is on YOU, YOU are asserting a God created it. YOU are asserting your definition of God (5 points) created it.

YOU have to provide evidence as to why a God created the universe. And so far, admitting to those 5 points being apart of your definition of God. You have failed.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. Not a word of what you understood I said, I said.

Regeneron Press Release: https://investor.regeneron.com/news...blications-highlight-potential-regn-cov2-anti
Links to Science manuscript: https://science.sciencemag.org/content/369/6506/1010
Describing the use of well-known HEK293T cells.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HEK_293_cells

"HEK 293 cells were generated in 1973 by transfection of cultures of normal human embryonic kidney cells with sheared adenovirus 5 DNA in Alex van der Eb's laboratory in Leiden, the Netherlands. The cells were obtained from a single, apparently healthy, spontaneously or, under Dutch law, legally aborted fetus; the identity of the parents and the reason for the abortion are unknown.[1]"

[1] https://web.archive.org/web/2017051...ohrms/dockets/ac/01/transcripts/3750t1_01.pdf

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My point was to expose you to other atheists on here. And it did just that.

I don't know how the universe was created. There is evidence that suggests the starting point of recordable time (big bang). But there is no shame in saying, I dont know how it was created. The burden of proof is on YOU, YOU are asserting a God created it. YOU are asserting your definition of God (5 points) created it.

YOU have to provide evidence as to why a God created the universe. And so far, admitting to those 5 points being apart of your definition of God. You have failed.
So I was right in you trying to pull off a kamala Harris with hah exposed moment. Except.... I’ve never hid my belief in God or my definition on him, you must be new here if you think that I’ve just been exposed lol. Everyone here already knew this.
If you’re actually down for getting educated and not just feed your ego via lefties on a forum, I’d recommend watching some Trent horn videos on this topic he’s a decent catholic apologist who debates atheists and all those types. It’s good to broaden your knowledge. You get wiser

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope. Not a word of what you understood I said, I said.

Regeneron Press Release: https://investor.regeneron.com/news...blications-highlight-potential-regn-cov2-anti
Links to Science manuscript: https://science.sciencemag.org/content/369/6506/1010
Describing the use of well-known HEK293T cells.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HEK_293_cells

"HEK 293 cells were generated in 1973 by transfection of cultures of normal human embryonic kidney cells with sheared adenovirus 5 DNA in Alex van der Eb's laboratory in Leiden, the Netherlands. The cells were obtained from a single, apparently healthy, spontaneously or, under Dutch law, legally aborted fetus; the identity of the parents and the reason for the abortion are unknown.[1]"

[1] https://web.archive.org/web/2017051...ohrms/dockets/ac/01/transcripts/3750t1_01.pdf
So what was the point of highlighting Mr Jacobs info thingy?
But yeah I’m flat out against using anything with aborted babies. You could argue well what’s been done is done it’d be worse to waste that sacrificed life (which only individuals have the right to choose to sacrafice themselves” but buying and using would be indirectly funding the practise that I’m against. I’d rather die tbh then take something originated from murdered babies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So I was right in you trying to pull off a kamala Harris with hah exposed moment. Except.... I’ve never hid my belief in God or my definition on him, you must be new here if you think that I’ve just been exposed lol. Everyone here already knew this.
If you’re actually down for getting educated and not just feed your ego via lefties on a forum, I’d recommend watching some Trent horn videos on this topic he’s a decent catholic apologist who debates atheists and all those types. It’s good to broaden your knowledge. You get wiser
Well then i exposed you to myself. Same outcome my friend.

I really like Trent Horn. He is one of a few Christian apologists who debates politely and with respect. I loved the debate between him and Alex Oconner (cosmicskeptic). Stephen Woolford also has a great reaponse to many of his arguments. But back to your point. Horn's points have been contradicted many times. And i dont want to take away from Horn's ability to debate and his general intellect, a highly respectable debater

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

I’ll read this and take it on face value.

But I also note that factcheck.org is funded by Facebook and google which should leave most people with questions about how the ‘fact-checking’ is performed.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well then i exposed you to myself. Same outcome my friend.

I really like Trent Horn. He is one of a few Christian apologists who debates politely and with respect. I loved the debate between him and Alex Oconner (cosmicskeptic). Stephen Woolford also has a great reaponse to many of his arguments. But back to your point. Horn's points have been contradicted many times. And i dont want to take away from Horn's ability to debate and his general intellect, a highly respectable debater
I’m the same breath though, he contradicts his opponents points. It comes down to someone’s subjective POV.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There already has been a 2-3 year investigation into Biden. You must have missed the part where Giuliani went to the Ukraine and worked with a Russian operative while trying to dig up dirt on Biden. They didn't find any.
Buriama? This is why they started the impeachment because he did the quid pro quo . He fired the prosecutor he’s on tape saying it , Biden has mainstream media on his side how is it he doesn’t even get asked a question about it ?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Prediction: Trump to win convincingly and send the 7pm project into meltdown mode
Is that islamic terrorist sympathiser still the lead host?
I wonder how he has spun the recent beheading of the French teacher.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what was the point of highlighting Mr Jacobs info thingy?
Did you read it?
Cause if you did evaluate the methodology, I would think you'd have significant concerns regarding the approach.

But yeah I’m flat out against using anything with aborted babies. You could argue well what’s been done is done it’d be worse to waste that sacrificed life (which only individuals have the right to choose to sacrafice themselves” but buying and using would be indirectly funding the practise that I’m against. I’d rather die tbh then take something originated from murdered babies.
Best you research which big pharma is using embryonic cell lines in their vaccines versus the ethically-derived cell lines and determine whether you agree with the ethics of either.
BTW - you were likely immunized for MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) when young (unless you were born before ~1970). Might want to check the background of it and all immunizations you've had.

Status
Not open for further replies.