Gilded
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Saw this earlier. Personally I think it's a stretch to say that they look similar. The only real thing in common is that they are both speeches and both have the colour red.

That said, it does look ominous. Personally I think Biden's background looks more evil than the V one. If Biden walked out to the Imperial Death March music it would be perfect.
Apparently #pedohitler is trending in Murika

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
People comparing Creepy Joe's speech in front of red lights to the scene from V for Vendetta.

Art imitating life?
if the republicans were trying to make him look like an authoritarian dictator and got to design a set for him then it would look like this

this is definitely trying to send a message

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Daxualfuq?

These MAGA clowns are going to desperate measures to preserve the Trump as anti establishment hero narrative now. The backgrounds literally look nothing alike. Lol
if trump produced something similar then it would be called out, especially if he talked about citizens needing better weapons to fight against government F-16's a few days earlier and his press secretary saying that anybody who doesn't agree with the majority of americans is an extremist

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
if trump produced something similar then it would be called out, especially if he talked about citizens needing better weapons to fight against government F-16's a few days earlier and his press secretary saying that anybody who doesn't agree with the majority of americans is an extremist
Democrats never tried to storm the capitol… and never had a leader who brazenly laid groundwork encouraging supporters to reject fundamental democratic institutions.

Trump is a menace, if you can’t see that, you’ve well snd truly jumped the common sense shark, Rod. But my guess is you’re just a very bored person who is trolling.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Democrats never tried to storm the capitol… and never had a leader who brazenly laid groundwork encouraging supporters to reject fundamental democratic institutions.

Trump is a menace, if you can’t see that, you’ve well snd truly jumped the common sense shark, Rod. But my guess is you’re just a very bored person who is trolling.
actually they sort of did, trump one time had to use tear gas to disperse the crowd so that he could walk to church from the white house

trump is a menace because he was a fake billionaire trying to use the presidency to get back all the money he lost, so he sold everybody out and gave the keys to the treasury to pharma companies, he should be the first to receive death penalty

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
biden is absolutely laying groundwork for the democrats to reject democratic institutions

the press secretary saying that if you don't agree with the majority of americans then you have an extremist viewpoint, thats 1000% anti democratic

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
BTW the bigger picture shot, shows the building illuminated with red in the middle and blue on both sides, so they were going for a red blue and white look rather than just the red.

But yeh it looks like a stuff up by Bidens people as it does come across dark. Although there are suggestions that Biden is pleased with the "Dark Biden" memes doing the rounds and this may have been on purpose to reflect that

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
BTW the bigger picture shot, shows the building illuminated with red in the middle and blue on both sides, so they were going for a red blue and white look rather than just the red.

But yeh it looks like a stuff up by Bidens people as it does come across dark. Although there are suggestions that Biden is pleased with the "Dark Biden" memes doing the rounds and this may have been on purpose to reflect that
Dark Brandon.

Screenshot_20220904-154314_Twitter.jpg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Daxualfuq?

These MAGA clowns are going to desperate measures to preserve the Trump as anti establishment hero narrative now. The backgrounds literally look nothing alike. Lol
Red background bro! WE ARE DOOMED!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I would of guessed they would of used red, white and blue for obvious reasons.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
if the republicans were trying to make him look like an authoritarian dictator and got to design a set for him then it would look like this

this is definitely trying to send a message
At This stage bro, wouldn't surprise me if Biden's handlers are just trolling for lols

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
actually they sort of did, trump one time had to use tear gas to disperse the crowd so that he could walk to church from the white house

trump is a menace because he was a fake billionaire trying to use the presidency to get back all the money he lost, so he sold everybody out and gave the keys to the treasury to pharma companies, he should be the first to receive death penalty
There's a pretty important distinction that needs to be drawn there, I think. Politicians didn't confect the outrage that led to those protests.,,,unless Derek Chauvin was a DNC plant. Protesters had a constitutional right to assemble in protest, and yeah, I'm sure some were doing the wrong thing, but I don't think the Cops who cleared the area really discriminated between law abiding protesters and those who were causing property damage. In any event, a public protest which was inspired by real events is very different from the forcible entry of an angry mob into a government building based on a president's paranoid delusions.

I get the whole sentiment of establishment mistrust and all, but Trump supporters have done some dangerous things in his name and things could get a lot worse. Nothing authoritarian about Biden giving a speech.... unless he follows it up with punitive measures aimed at Trump supporters who are not breaking any laws.

I don't really see much use in Biden's comments.....they will probably only reinforce the divide.... but I think the V for Vendetta comparisons are a bit over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.