U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No I don't bring about whataboutism, I point out the hypocrisy in your beliefs. There's a difference.
Omg bro you honestly sound like my mrs atm. Difference is she’s a female and I have to allow for head doing antics.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A commie catholic? Catholics are forbidden (although many still are) to associate themselves with communist ideologies. It’s a completely contradictory ideology to Catholicism and cannot work together.

Sounds retarded, a catholic commie cannot be a legit catholic. They may as indivuals say they are catholic but the teachings are there for the world to see. You cannot be a devout/practising catholic and be a communist. Hence nancy pelosi was rightfully barred from receiving the holy Eucharist by her bishop. He gave her years to stop using Catholicism in the name of abortion but she thinks she knows more than the bishop and thinks she can teach what the church teaches.
Yeh and instead she got communion from the pope

You sure showed her!!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh wow the first time I've seen the rainbow in weeks because I googled an article and provided a source for your usual bigotry

Shit damn, you're right it's in my every day life, except it took weeks
It was just funny bro because you’re so dishonest about everything.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was just funny bro because you’re so dishonest about everything.
It's not in my everyday life, I said it took weeks for me to see it and the only reason I sourced the article is because of you

Learn English

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh and instead she got communion from the pope

You sure showed her!!!
Lolllll this guy. The story never said she got it from the pope, she had a photo with him and “sources” say she received it from a. Random priest there. Not the actual pope. Do you not think I would’ve lost my mind if it were confirmed the pope gave her communion? This is what I mean about your dishonestly and your pride within that dishonesty. You’re happy to lie or go along with a lie just to prove an invalid point lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just did a quick browse. If you’re talking about a recent articles from like 3 days ago. You’ve definitely misled with your analysis of the story lmao.
You conveniently left out the fact you can’t be jailed for a miscarriage, but if circumstances are suss they will do an investigation to make sure a murder hasn’t occurred. Feel bad for mothers who have miscarriages and already have the stress and depression to deal with a traumatic event but some things are a necessity when it has to do with something that’s illegal like abortion. And it isn’t a blanket “oh they’ll treat every woman like a suspect” like you’re alluding it to be.
I am getting my countries mixed up. Ecuador is pretty strong but it's El Salvador that makes it completely illegal including miscarriage. That law was driven by the Christian Democratic Party and the Catholic Archbishop of San Salvador. They even wanted to change the Day of Innocence to the Day of the Unborn.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am getting my countries mixed up. Ecuador is pretty strong but it's El Salvador that makes it completely illegal including miscarriage. That law was driven by the Christian Democratic Party and the Catholic Archbishop of San Salvador. They even wanted to change the Day of Innocence to the Day of the Unborn.
Bro maybe get the facts straight first before fear mongering at least. Send me some links. Preferably not full left wing sources. A middle ground source preferably. Just think, you’d ignore anything from Fox News lol and likewise I will ignore anything from msm (cnn, msnbc, guardian etc) they’ve been compromised too much to be trusted at all.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A commie catholic? Catholics are forbidden (although many still are) to associate themselves with communist ideologies. It’s a completely contradictory ideology to Catholicism and cannot work together.

Sounds retarded, a catholic commie cannot be a legit catholic. They may as indivuals say they are catholic but the teachings are there for the world to see. You cannot be a devout/practising catholic and be a communist. Hence nancy pelosi was rightfully barred from receiving the holy Eucharist by her bishop. He gave her years to stop using Catholicism in the name of abortion but she thinks she knows more than the bishop and thinks she can teach what the church teaches.
Actually I don't think he's a legit Commie. I just call him a Commie 'cause he's a South American lefty and stereotypes and shit.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lolllll this guy. The story never said she got it from the pope, she had a photo with him and “sources” say she received it from a. Random priest there. Not the actual pope. Do you not think I would’ve lost my mind if it were confirmed the pope gave her communion? This is what I mean about your dishonestly and your pride within that dishonesty. You’re happy to lie or go along with a lie just to prove an invalid point lol
Wait wait let me get this straight

Pelosi went to the vatican, she was seated in the VIP section, she received communion from a priest, all the while the pope was aware of her being there and was in the same room as her.

So a priest gave her communion while in the presence of the pope and because of this small semantic, you think the pope doesn't approve of it?

Lmfao hahahahahahahaha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually I don't think he's a legit Commie. I just call him a Commie 'cause he's a South American lefty and stereotypes and shit.
Ok again. Get the facts right at least when you’re trying to be serious ffs lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Catholics are so anti-womens rights that they once forced a woman to carry a child to term and she didn't even get to have sex.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wait wait let me get this straight

Pelosi went to the vatican, she was seated in the VIP section, she received communion from a priest, all the while the pope was aware of her being there and was in the same room as her.

So a priest gave her communion while in the presence of the pope and because of this small semantic, you think the pope doesn't approve of it?

Lmfao hahahahahahahaha
Small semantic? Lolll this guy.
You said the pope gave her communion did you not?
The pope does not approve every holy host given to people wth is this lol.
Who said the priest was in the presence of the pope?
And again the only “evidence” is “sources say”.
I definitely would’ve preferred pope Francis not even take a photo with her, but as a catholic he’s showing love and compassion and obviously wants her back on the right path.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Catholics are so anti-womens rights that they once forced a woman to carry a child to term and she didn't even get to have sex.
I was like what are you on about. Then I realised you’re taking a shot of the blessed mother. Look, I’m all for taking shots at women. But the mother of God is exempt of that and deserves the utmost respect. She’s a beautiful lady pure of heart free of sin and yes went her whole life without having sex as did Saint Joseph. If you think about it, Saint Joseph is an absolute soldier for being able to contain himself. But this was part of a divine plan it’s not some normal marriage.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Small semantic? Lolll this guy.
You said the pope gave her communion did you not?
The pope does not approve every holy host given to people wth is this lol.
Who said the priest was in the presence of the pope?
And again the only “evidence” is “sources say”.
I definitely would’ve preferred pope Francis not even take a photo with her, but as a catholic he’s showing love and compassion and obviously wants her back on the right path.
Yes yes sure. "Sources say" so it's not true lol

She received communion at the Vatican in front of the pope by another priest. That's approval otherwise she'd be kicked out

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes yes sure. "Sources say" so it's not true lol

She received communion at the Vatican in front of the pope by another priest. That's approval otherwise she'd be kicked out
Bro you already got the story wrong and you wanna sit there saying you know the facts lol. Stay sitting boy and simmer down.

Status
Not open for further replies.