U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, stories are coming out now where hospitals and doctors are involving lawyers in their decisions to make sure they're protected

And as the article says, they wait until the baby is dead before performing the pregnancy which thereby is life threatening for the mother.

On another note, I found out today why they use the term "birthing person" or "pregnant person", it's because of kids who are raped and fall pregnant cannot be classified as a woman due to how young they are. So another bit of trivia that has been skewed to attack trans people.

I get the impression America, is becoming more
and more like an old theme park.

Once magnificent and inspiring, now just tired and irrelevant,
relying on its past glory to get by, but slowly and surely falling
deeper and deeper into disrepair and decay; and the management has
no idea how to reverse its fortunes other than to keep
trumpeting the hollow boast of how great it is.
America has become a delusional shit-hole of a country.

1656909889616.png

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, stories are coming out now where hospitals and doctors are involving lawyers in their decisions to make sure they're protected

And as the article says, they wait until the baby is dead before performing the pregnancy which thereby is life threatening for the mother.

On another note, I found out today why they use the term "birthing person" or "pregnant person", it's because of kids who are raped and fall pregnant cannot be classified as a woman due to how young they are. So another bit of trivia that has been skewed to attack trans people.
You think the universal usage of chest feeding persons and birthing persons was implemented because of girls being raped and couldn’t be considered women?
What about menstruating persons? Lol
You are losing more and more brain cells and credibility with these sort of mental gymnastics my guy.

Just a few sauces my dude lol.
Stop being so blatantly stupid. It hurts a normies mind beyond comprehension

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You think the universal usage of chest feeding persons and birthing persons was implemented because of girls being raped and couldn’t be considered women?
What about menstruating persons? Lol
You are losing more and more brain cells and credibility with these sort of mental gymnastics my guy.

Just a few sauces my dude lol.
Stop being so blatantly stupid. It hurts a normies mind beyond comprehension
I'll retract and say the change was made predominantly in regards to trans people but it also covers little girls who were raped and surrogates who carry other peoples babies. So the term isn't unique just to trans people.

It's pretty interesting though that you decided to concentrate on that part of it and have avoided this thread in discussing how the repeal of roe vs wade effects little 10 year old girls who are raped and women who may die because of pregnancy complications.

Almost like you don't give a shit about those people at risk as long as your hateful ideology is fulfilled

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The one bonus I'll give the Americans is that they haven't made it that bad yet. You look at places like Ecuador where you can be imprisoned for life for having a miscarriage.

Those laws were set by the Catholic leaders btw.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll retract and say the change was made predominantly in regards to trans people but it also covers little girls who were raped and surrogates who carry other peoples babies. So the term isn't unique just to trans people.

It's pretty interesting though that you decided to concentrate on that part of it and have avoided this thread in discussing how the repeal of roe vs wade effects little 10 year old girls who are raped and women who may die because of pregnancy complications.

Almost like you don't give a shit about those people at risk as long as your hateful ideology is fulfilled
Mad cope bro.
I generally never use this as an insult because it is cringe and against what I believe, but in your case I honestly believe you need to get out, and conquer some woman and have the puss. You sound like you haven’t had any since trump was elected lol. Simping to AOC does not count as not being an incel.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The one bonus I'll give the Americans is that they haven't made it that bad yet. You look at places like Ecuador where you can be imprisoned for life for having a miscarriage.

I feel like you’re not giving the whole story and you’re just inserting “catholic” to further the fear mongering of evil Catholics. Was the decision based on their catholic faith? Or did they happen to be catholic? There are many Catholics who would also vote in abortion laws like pelosi and Biden, would that be due to their Catholicism? Anyways link me the source because no one should be jailed if they’ve had a miscarriage and that is completely against Catholic Church teaching just as it is to allow abortion.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mad cope bro.
I generally never use this as an insult because it is cringe and against what I believe, but in your case I honestly believe you need to get out, and conquer some woman and have the puss. You sound like you haven’t had any since trump was elected lol. Simping to AOC does not count as not being an incel.
The hatred of women seeping through from your posts again.

Well done

Conveniently avoiding the topic of a 10 year old girl, who was raped, being forced to carry a pregnancy

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The hatred of women seeping through from your posts again.

Well done

Conveniently avoiding the topic of a 10 year old girl, who was raped, being forced to carry a pregnancy
Again with the cope.
You’re gonna have to answer a lot more questions first that you’ve avoided conveniently lol. Even had to wait for someone else to come up with an answer before you said anything lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I just did a quick browse. If you’re talking about a recent articles from like 3 days ago. You’ve definitely misled with your analysis of the story lmao.
You conveniently left out the fact you can’t be jailed for a miscarriage, but if circumstances are suss they will do an investigation to make sure a murder hasn’t occurred. Feel bad for mothers who have miscarriages and already have the stress and depression to deal with a traumatic event but some things are a necessity when it has to do with something that’s illegal like abortion. And it isn’t a blanket “oh they’ll treat every woman like a suspect” like you’re alluding it to be.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Again with the cope.
You’re gonna have to answer a lot more questions first that you’ve avoided conveniently lol. Even had to wait for someone else to come up with an answer before you said anything lol.
Aweee poor, small minded diddums

I haven't avoided any questions, I'm not going to give respect to a stupid question which has no basis in reality.

You want to talk about avoidance, you can't answer a question about something that is actually happening in the real world, ie a 10 year old girl being forced to carry a rape pregnancy.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Malta so has some pretty fucked up laws re abortion too.

Common denominators...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Aweee poor, small minded diddums

I haven't avoided any questions, I'm not going to give respect to a stupid question which has no basis in reality.

You want to talk about avoidance, you can't answer a question about something that is actually happening in the real world, ie a 10 year old girl being forced to carry a rape pregnancy.
You haven’t avoided any? Do you ever not lie? Like legit are you ever able to not lie? I guess that’s your type peoples advantage on the left, no morals means bend truths and realities to get your way lol. Link me the article so you can stop using that as a cope

Just to add it is pretty sick you’re using a 10 year old for clout. You people won’t even accept abortions for just rape and incest cases. Why? Because they make up the tiniest amount of abortions performed. The most? Oh I can’t afford it atm, oh I need my body to be hot still, oh I’m not ready. Then they yeet the babies. But yes let’s ignore that and use an apparent case of a 10 year old rape for convenience

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Malta so has some pretty fucked up laws re abortion too.

Common denominators...
So it seems we are heading to a fear mongering of Catholicism again? Should Catholics be banned from positions of power because they vote differently to what you people agree with? If so why? And why is what you people vote right and they’re wrong?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You haven’t avoided any? Do you ever not lie? Like legit are you ever able to not lie? I guess that’s your type peoples advantage on the left, no morals means bend truths and realities to get your way lol. Link me the article so you can stop using that as a cope
Nope I haven't avoided a question, as I said I'm not going to give respect to a stupid "whataboutism" diversion that is not grounded in reality, ie if a priest was to dress in drag around kids,

Theres the article, there's your beliefs

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel like you’re not giving the whole story and you’re just inserting “catholic” to further the fear mongering of evil Catholics. Was the decision based on their catholic faith? Or did they happen to be catholic? There are many Catholics who would also vote in abortion laws like pelosi and Biden, would that be due to their Catholicism? Anyways link me the source because no one should be jailed if they’ve had a miscarriage and that is completely against Catholic Church teaching just as it is to allow abortion.
Nah. Catholic reasons. The leader even declares himself as a "left-wing Catholic" which I didn't know existed....

But he basically said that as a Catholic he believes life begins at conception, and that he would not allow the Liberalisation of his country. He's a commie though so...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope I haven't avoided a question, as I said I'm not going to give respect to a stupid "whataboutism" diversion that is not grounded in reality, ie if a priest was to dress in drag around kids,

Theres the article, there's your beliefs

This guy and “what aboutism” please guy, aren’t you the one always bringing up what aboutism questions to defend pedophilia and grooming? Lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can’t even see the article but I could see a cnn video and the independent logo being in rainbow. Lolll I thought the lgbtqi is nowhere to be seen for you?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This guy and “what aboutism” please guy, aren’t you the one always bringing up what aboutism questions to defend pedophilia and grooming? Lol
No I don't bring about whataboutism, I point out the hypocrisy in your beliefs. There's a difference.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can’t even see the article but I could see a cnn video and the independent logo being in rainbow. Lolll I thought the lgbtqi is nowhere to be seen for you?
Oh wow the first time I've seen the rainbow in weeks because I googled an article and provided a source for your usual bigotry

Shit damn, you're right it's in my every day life, except it took weeks

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah. Catholic reasons. The leader even declares himself as a "left-wing Catholic" which I didn't know existed....

But he basically said that as a Catholic he believes life begins at conception, and that he would not allow the Liberalisation of his country. He's a commie though so...
A commie catholic? Catholics are forbidden (although many still are) to associate themselves with communist ideologies. It’s a completely contradictory ideology to Catholicism and cannot work together.

Sounds retarded, a catholic commie cannot be a legit catholic. They may as indivuals say they are catholic but the teachings are there for the world to see. You cannot be a devout/practising catholic and be a communist. Hence nancy pelosi was rightfully barred from receiving the holy Eucharist by her bishop. He gave her years to stop using Catholicism in the name of abortion but she thinks she knows more than the bishop and thinks she can teach what the church teaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.