Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BTW. If you actually want some counter points to this:

- the emails were apparently on Hunter's computer which he left at a repair shop and never attempted to retrieve

- the repair shop owner only has a copy of the emails as the original computer was apparently taken away but the FBI who also can't produce the so called computer

- disinformation experts have stated that there are massive red flags suggesting that the emails are likely fake

- even if they were real, there's no evidence in the emails that Joe Biden had anything to do with it

But let's ignore all that and just say, "evil left wing media gates Trump"

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You could run a line that the info is being misinterpreted and I would take you seriously. But attempting to say the emails are just a figment of someone’s imagination is bordering on insanity.

If more journalists are forced into running the story over the next few days I think this would completely kill any chance Biden has.

but if there continues to be a refusal to write stories, the campaigns will go on neck and neck until the election.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You could run a line that the info is being misinterpreted and I would take you seriously. But attempting to say the emails are just a figment of someone’s imagination is bordering on insanity.

If more journalists are forced into running the story over the next few days I think this would completely kill any chance Biden has.

but if there continues to be a refusal to write stories, the campaigns will go on neck and neck until the election.
Let me highlight this for you again:

"The actual origins of the emails are unclear. Disinformation experts have said there are multiple red flags that raise doubts about their authenticity, including questions about whether the laptop actually belongs to Hunter Biden, said Nina Jankowicz, a fellow at the nonpartisan Wilson Centre in Washington"

You are literally saying that you know more than the experts on this. And ABC could also be posting fake news. But unlike NY Post and Trump, they actually got nonpartisan experts to weigh in on it and they found it potentially fake.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

"The actual origins of the emails are unclear. Disinformation experts have said there are multiple red flags that raise doubts about their authenticity, including questions about whether the laptop actually belongs to Hunter Biden, said Nina Jankowicz, a fellow at the nonpartisan Wilson Centre in Washington"

You are literally saying that you know more than the experts on this. And ABC could also be posting fake news. But unlike NY Post and Trump, they actually got nonpartisan experts to weigh in on it and they found it potentially fake.
No matter what you post, hes tripling, no quadrupling down.....

Hacky dont waste your time on this dishonest piece of shit

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Like This?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

Ahh yes ‘multiple red flags’, except they don’t say what the red flags are except saying that they don’t know if the laptop was actually Hunter’s.

How could some random ‘experts’ possibly know whether or not the laptop was hunters unless they physically view the laptop.

Just because some random ‘experts’ say they don’t know if the laptop was hunters, does not mean the story is not a legitimate piece of journalism.

I didn’t see Neil Armstrong land on the moon either and I haven’t been to outer space to confirm the earth is spherical, but you and I both know Armstrong landed on the moon and our earth is round.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for being so dishonest and misleading.

At least captain Jackson and a few of the other bottom feeders can be excused given they seem to lack some intelligence and general smarts. But you (assuming you are a scientist) should be well enough educated to know the difference between fact and fiction.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ahh yes ‘multiple red flags’, except they don’t say what the red flags are except saying that they don’t know if the laptop was actually Hunter’s.

How could some random ‘experts’ possibly know whether or not the laptop was hunters unless they physically view the laptop.

Just because some random ‘experts’ say they don’t know if the laptop was hunters, does not mean the story is not a legitimate piece of journalism.

I didn’t see Neil Armstrong land on the moon either and I haven’t been to outer space to confirm the earth is spherical, but you and I both know Armstrong landed on the moon and our earth is round.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

At least captain Jackson and a few of the other bottom feeders can be excused given they seem to lack some intelligence and general smarts. But you (assuming you are a scientist) should be well enough educated to know the difference between fact and fiction.
The Trump supporter calls others bottom feeders..........................................

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

While ignoring that Trump has been convicted of stealing funds from a cancer charity.

And his daughter used slave labour in Chinese factories to make shoes, handbags and MAGA paraphernalia.

And in the middle of a rape case and is refusing court orders to supply DNA and using the Department of Justice as his own personal defence attorneys.

I can always tell when you are losing an argument.

You revert to insults.

Last edited:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Your MAGA hat was made here.

This deal created jobs and Made America Great Again.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I know how disinformation works and why it's such an effective tool.

If the emails are real then it should be easy to prove as apparently the FBI has the laptop. But the FBI aren't confirming that it's real. So we'll have to wait and see.

If they do confirm it's real then that's interesting. But until they confirm if, I'm not going to blindly believe it based on the fact that it was reported by a Trump supporting paper that hasn't provided evidence to back up the legitimacy.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The more you talk, the more it shows that you do not have a clue about how the scientific process works. You don't start with a belief and trust it until it's proven wrong. You start with a belief and refuse to trust it until you cannot prove it wrong.

You use simple, cheap debate tactics like telling people that water is not wet then claiming that they are breaking the foundations of reality and "should know better" when it's evidently clear that you do not know better.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Joe Biden allegedly has no links to Burisma, the corrupt Ukrainian energy company. Except the emails clearly show links, and so does this photo of him golfing with a Burisma board member:
That photo was tweeted by Trump 1 year ago and was heavily fact checked at the time. Try to get up to date with the news.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
That photo was tweeted by Trump 1 year ago and was heavily fact checked at the time. Try to get up to date with the news.

Yes it was and it’s true. The guy in the photo was a Burismo director.

considering joe Biden is on record saying he knew nothing about Hunters business dealings, this photo appears to at worst show joe Biden is lying or at best shows that he has some explaining to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.