• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfao they were literally bailed out within hours/days you only need to research it or even just been informed during the riots and you’d know. But it’s sometimes convenient to be ignorant to certain facts.
Took me all of 30 seconds to see that you're full of shit. I'm reporting you to God.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Supporting Russia, displaying the usual sexist misogyny.

I've missed this. You need to spend more time here.
Saying two females and making fun of them just as I make fun of males makes me a misogynist? I’d say that makes me quite the equalist. Na I dunno if I support or not but what I do not like is big tech changing their rules when the dems say ok. I just really dislike hypocrisy and double standards. And why completely ban anything from russian media? We’re smart enough to decide on our own who’s right or wrong we don’t need the dems in bed with big tech always allowing or disallowing what they say is right or wrong for us

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I find it weird that the people who are so against billionaires are now rooting for them coz they’re “siding” with Ukraine to try and salvage what fortunes they have left. This is the issue with a lot of males and females on the left, they cannot and never will be able to stick to their own gospel. They will however keep preaching a gospel they can never adhere to themselves.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Saying two females and making fun of them just as I make fun of males makes me a misogynist? I’d say that makes me quite the equalist. Na I dunno if I support or not but what I do not like is big tech changing their rules when the dems say ok. I just really dislike hypocrisy and double standards. And why completely ban anything from russian media? We’re smart enough to decide on our own who’s right or wrong we don’t need the dems in bed with big tech always allowing or disallowing what they say is right or wrong for us
"I just hate..."

You just hate women and anyone left of the extreme right.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I find it weird that the people who are so against billionaires are now rooting for them coz they’re “siding” with Ukraine to try and salvage what fortunes they have left. This is the issue with a lot of males and females on the left, they cannot and never will be able to stick to their own gospel. They will however keep preaching a gospel they can never adhere to themselves.
Pretty sure invading another country and murdering it's citizens is against the teachings in the bible.

You know you don't need to support murder just because it's right wing leaders doing it, right?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"I just hate..."

You just hate women and anyone left of the extreme right.
Not at all. Without women and men for that matter we cannot populate the world anymore. They’re very important and a necessity to the reproductiion of mankind and mankind’s survival. Also males can never replace a mothers place and what mothers are able to provide for their children. So no I do mot hate women I do really dislike certain females though but I really really dislike a lot of men too, obvious examples would be that horse in disguise AOC and joe Biden’s husband joe Biden oh and that realllyyyy pasty white filled to the brim of soy Trudeau who had a meltdown over truckers peacefully protesting and banks were able to freeze their accounts yet supported violent riots

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty sure invading another country and murdering it's citizens is against the teachings in the bible.

You know you don't need to support murder just because it's right wing leaders doing it, right?
Putin is right wing? Not even the left call him right wing, the worst I’ve heard is him being a crazed dictator and last time I checked brother, the right are actually more aggressively against Russia than the left. Chuck on Fox News just to see what they’re saying about Putin and Russia. Nice try though

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ahh yes. The old, "Russia is invading Ukraine because they're Nazis" meme.
Bro why deflect. That’s not at all what I’ve said or inferring. My point is youre claiming Putin is right wing lol and yet the conservatives have been the most vocal against Russia and Putin even before this invasion, I mean a lot were losing their minds in the olympics that some Americans were losing to the Russians lol. But with your logic of me siding with Putin coz according to you he is right wing, I should be siding with zelensky since he’s been actually affiliated with the far right.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro why deflect. That’s not at all what I’ve said or inferring. My point is youre claiming Putin is right wing lol and yet the conservatives have been the most vocal against Russia and Putin even before this invasion, I mean a lot were losing their minds in the olympics that some Americans were losing to the Russians lol. But with your logic of me siding with Putin coz according to you he is right wing, I should be siding with zelensky since he’s been actually affiliated with the far right.
Conservative Christian who hates homosexuality. Only you would say that he's not right wing.

He was even heavily supported by right wing Americans until he actually invaded. And even after invasion, he was still praised by Trump.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Conservative Christian who hates homosexuality. Only you would say that he's not right wing.

He was even heavily supported by right wing Americans until he actually invaded. And even after invasion, he was still praised by Trump.

Bro you literally think if there’s a white male and isn’t pro gay he is far right lol. Why are you dodging zelenskies anti lgbtqi antics? He a white christian too. Just confused why you seem to think Putin is far right and zelensky isn’t. Also that source I uploaded was last year way before the Nazi invasion meme lol. Stop dodging and deflecting

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Russia state media is even airing clips of Tucker Carlson because he's still supporting the Russia propaganda

Tucker Carlson is anti Russian but hates the stupidity of the left allowing Putin to gain so much power because of incompetent men and women in positions of power. So your interpretation and the lefts is he is pro russian lol. It’s like when trump says Putin is smart y’all start bleeding in your underwear before understanding he isn’t pro Putin he is just against the idiots in power who are enabling this behaviour from Putin. You need to start using more objective thinking rather than just looking at things you want to hear

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tucker Carlson is anti Russian but hates the stupidity of the left allowing Putin to gain so much power because of incompetent men and women in positions of power. So your interpretation and the lefts is he is pro russian lol. It’s like when trump says Putin is smart y’all start bleeding in your underwear before understanding he isn’t pro Putin he is just against the idiots in power who are enabling this behaviour from Putin. You need to start using more objective thinking rather than just looking at things you want to hear
Tucker:

"Since the day that Donald Trump became president, Democrats in Washington have told you you have a patriotic duty to hate Vladimir Putin. It's not a suggestion, it's a mandate. Anything less than hatred for Putin is treason.

Many Americans have obeyed this directive. They now dutifully hate Vladimir Putin. Maybe you're one of them. Hating Putin has become the central purpose of America's foreign policy, it's the main thing that we talk about. Entire cable channels are now devoted to it. Very soon, that hatred of Vladimir Putin could bring the United States into a conflict in Eastern Europe.

Before that happens, it might be worth asking yourselves since it is getting really serious, what is this really about? Why do I hate Putin so much?

Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him? Has he shipped every middle-class job in my town to Russia? Did he manufacture a worldwide pandemic that wrecked my business and kept me indoors for two years? Is he teaching my children to embrace racial discrimination? Is he making fentanyl? Is he trying to snuff out Christianity? Does he eat dogs?

These are fair questions, and the answer to all of them is "no." Vladimir Putin didn't do any of that. So, why does permanent Washington hate him so much?"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"Tucker Carlson is anti-Russian"

Sure... I'm the one who isn't objective.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"Tucker Carlson is anti-Russian"

Sure... I'm the one who isn't objective.
Ok when you’re ready to understand the difference between someone saying Putin is smart but at the same time saying that shit would’ve never happened under their clock and is actually calling what he’s doing in Ukraine evil (trump is literally saying that) then we can have a civil discussion. But until then we will just keep going in circles.

You ignore any source shown to you example my one from last yearrr lol had nothing to do with a meme or anything and you ignore it and mutter under your breath but when you start sourcing you expect people to listen. This is not how reality works

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok when you’re ready to understand the difference between someone saying Putin is smart but at the same time saying that shit would’ve never happened under their clock and is actually calling what he’s doing in Ukraine evil (trump is literally saying that) then we can have a civil discussion. But until then we will just keep going in circles.

You ignore any source shown to you example my one from last yearrr lol had nothing to do with a meme or anything and you ignore it and mutter under your breath but when you start sourcing you expect people to listen. This is not how reality works
Changed the subject I see. You claimed Tucker was anti-Russian, when I pointed out you were wrong, you jumped back to Trump.

Trump praised Putin for being smart. He used it as an opportunity to criticise Biden. He also said that Putin was invading Ukraine with "lots of love", and he again brought back the rigged election thing.

Biden may be a senile old coot with no idea where he is most of the time. But he's still better than a hack who won't accept defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.