Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Joe Biden, “Putin may circle Kiev with tanks, but he'll never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people.” Hahaha

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The american justice system is rigged against black people!!!!

Black Lives Matter!!

Black american man smeared his own feces on the face of an unsuspecting woman on an NYC subway platform. He then said to the judge in court "F you b****" ..... and was allowed to walk free, coz ya' know - America is totally racist against blacks!

He was also arrested at the same time on another charge where he allegedly committed an unprovoked hate crime against a jew, threatening to kill them, spitting at them, punching at them and then chasing them.

He also has a long rap sheet with 22 prior arrests

.....but still gets released on bail - it must be all that pesky 'systemic racism' which managed to free him

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The american justice system is rigged against black people!!!!

Black Lives Matter!!

Black american man smeared his own feces on the face of an unsuspecting woman on an NYC subway platform. He then said to the judge in court "F you b****" ..... and was allowed to walk free, coz ya' know - America is totally racist against blacks!

He was also arrested at the same time on another charge where he allegedly committed an unprovoked hate crime against a jew, threatening to kill them, spitting at them, punching at them and then chasing them.

He also has a long rap sheet with 22 prior arrests

.....but still gets released on bail - it must be all that pesky 'systemic racism' which managed to free him

From the article:

"Ultimately, Abrokwa was freed without bail — because the charges against him were not bail-eligible under the state’s bail reform laws, despite prosecutors’ request for him to be held on $15,000 bond, or $5,000 cash"

Seriously dude. You need to do something about your hate of black people. It's not healthy to good all that racial hatred inside of you.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
From the article:

"Ultimately, Abrokwa was freed without bail — because the charges against him were not bail-eligible under the state’s bail reform laws, despite prosecutors’ request for him to be held on $15,000 bond, or $5,000 cash"

Seriously dude. You need to do something about your hate of black people. It's not healthy to good all that racial hatred inside of you.
It’s a shame you feel the need to label people and make up facts. It may mean the issues in your life are a little closer to home than you’d care to consider.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
And suddenly, the science miraculously changed (again). Vaccine and mask mandates being dropped in cities all over America including NY.

It couldn’t have anything to do with mid term elections being 6 months away. No surely not!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s a shame you feel the need to label people and make up facts. It may mean the issues in your life are a little closer to home than you’d care to consider.
"I don't hate black people"

*gets triggered when a black person is treated like a white person*

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
"I don't hate black people"

*gets triggered when a black person is treated like a white person*
You really should try to stop believing that one person with one particular shade of skin, is representative of the hundreds of millions of people who share the same coloured skin.

it’s called racism and last time I checked, The Kennel was pretending it would give out a 1 week ban for racism.

The only problem is the question of who gets to determine what is racism and what isn’t.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You really should try to stop believing that one person with one particular shade of skin, is representative of the hundreds of millions of people who share the same coloured skin.

it’s called racism and last time I checked, The Kennel was pretending it would give out a 1 week ban for racism.

The only problem is the question of who gets to determine what is racism and what isn’t.

Wait. You literally just used one black person being released on bail as proof racism doesn't exist, and now you're saying that I'm using one person to represent an entire race of people?

Dude. Your mental gymnastics is shit tier.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know ppl like to label ppl racist and throw the term around like it’s candy thesedays, but if you’re going to claim someone is racist, you should make sure they actuallly are.

As per the book the boy who cried wolf, if you call everyone a racist, no one will believe you when a real one actually comes along.
Ok I won't call you racist but I will call you a dumb cunț, plenty of proof that you actually are a dumb cunț.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Ok I won't call you racist but I will call you a dumb cunț, plenty of proof that you actually are a dumb cunț.
You should be careful who you call racist when you’ve left 15-20 years of receipts behind.

F6CD02A9-7861-42A0-96B5-B1B0DEAF4016.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.