U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
[

The article confirms the 95 yo mother was of sound mind and made the decision herself to move when C19 struck. The daughters complied with her wishes. Fairly straight forward family logistics matter going by your link.

She isn't the most attractive daughter in the World tho I guess :grinning:

And if we are talking about residents being told to stay in Aged Care homes, our federal govt who administer aged care, did the same so I guess you'll be condemning Hunt and Morrison next?

You are getting ridiculous (massacred) and petty now but carry on.
You aren't grasping the concepts.

We aren't talking about being told to 'stay' in your nursing home'. We are talking about residents testing positive in hospital and then being told to go back to their nursing homes to infect the other senior citizens.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
@ 1,557 deaths per million of population, if Pennsylvania was it's own country it would currently be ranked fifth worst in the world in terms of COVID deaths.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

We aren't talking about being told to 'stay' in your nursing home'. We are talking about residents testing positive in hospital and then being told to go back to their nursing homes to infect the other senior citizens.
Exactly the same as what happened here, until the public outcry arose about how wrong that is.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mods deleted it. Your facts are wrong AGAIN lefty

I would never delete what I wrote.

I will NEVER tolerate the slaughtering of infants
No one asked you to change your thinking.

I said anyone bringing up contentious subjects like that in unrelated threads, should get a ban and start yoir own thread on the matter.

Then those who are traumatised or upset about your horrible words, can chose to participate or not, then you and those of your "righty" ilk can discuss it to your hearts content.

Dawgfather sent me a pm just now to disavow himself from Dogwhisper's post so I thank him for that.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly the same as what happened here, until the public outcry arose about how wrong that is.
I've seen reports that entire nursing homes were evacuated and everyone sent to hospital in Australia. But I haven't seen reports that COVID positive aged care residents were sent back to their nursing homes while still positive (which is what happened in Pennsylvania and New York).

Also, despite Australia's low death rate, it's worth pointing out that 75% of everyone who has died in Australia has been someone in an aged care home. Which btw means the actual risk of dying from COVID if you don't live in an aged care home is almost zero.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I've seen reports that entire nursing homes were evacuated and everyone sent to hospital in Australia. But I haven't seen reports that COVID positive aged care residents were sent back to their nursing homes while still positive (which is what happened in Pennsylvania and New York).

Also, despite Australia's low death rate, it's worth pointing out that 75% of everyone who has died in Australia has been someone in an aged care home. Which btw means the actual risk of dying from COVID if you don't live in an aged care home is almost zero.
Not going to go on with this. I believe I have more knowledge of Aged Care homes than yourself but we all know you are the expert at everything.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Not going to go on with this. I believe I have more knowledge of Aged Care homes than yourself but we all know you are the expert at everything.
It's a fairly easy point to get to the bottom of.

I said I haven't read any reports of COVID positive nursing home residents being sent back to nursing homes from hospital.

If you've read some why don't you attach the links.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No one asked you to change your thinking.

I said anyone bringing up contentious subjects like that in unrelated threads, should get a ban and start yoir own thread on the matter.

Then those who are traumatised or upset about your horrible words, can chose to participate or not, then you and those of your "righty" ilk can discuss it to your hearts content.

Dawgfather sent me a pm just now to disavow himself from Dogwhisper's post so I thank him for that.

You asked why I deleted my post, and I answered by saying that the mods deleted it and why I would never delete it myself. So keep your long winded, twisted lefty arguments for someone else.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You asked why I deleted my post, and I answered by saying that the mods deleted it and why I would never delete it myself. So keep your long winded, twisted lefty arguments for someone else.
I was told Mods didn't delete that post so I assumed.

Your post was still inappropriate and off the chart horrible.

My calling out those words is not twisted, lefty argument....it's common decency on a thread about Coronavirus where it should not have been brought up in the first place but you couldn't help yourself to spew forth your feelings.

As I suggested, get your own thread then those who are affected, won't bother to read such horrible words.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Yep. NY f'd up badly with that one. Major screw up.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Apart from Biden nominating a known black supremacist (Kristen Clarke) to run the civil rights branch of the justice department (she has previously written that blacks had 'superior physical and mental abilities'), he's also nominated someone who massacred thousands of senior citizens in Pennsylvania, called Rachel Levine to be assistant health secretary.

Rachel Levine was previously the secretary of health in Pennsylvania. In 2020 Rachel issued guidance requiring senior citizens who tested positive to return to their aged care home resulting in the deaths of thousands (similar to New York who also massacred thousands). .

But the real kicker was that prior to issuing the order, she made sure her own 95 year old Mum was taken out of her nursing home and into a hotel.

This is almost exactly the sort of political corruption and double standards that lead to Trump being voted for in 2016. Politicians who make sure they look after themselves before they look after anyone else.

Any discussion of the above generally results in someone being called a 'transphobe' (lol). Rachel Levine was married with two kids when he decided to become a woman. He divorced his wife shortly afterwards.
Never trust sources like Marjorie Greene and Sean Parnell. They deliberately peddle misinformation. Dr Levine never issues a directive for people who still had COVID to be returned to nursing homes. She issued a directive that thos who were found to have recovered could return to their homes....given COVID was testing hospital capacity, what else would you expect her to do? Also, she made the decision to remove her mother from her home montrhs later as deaths were increasing....after consulting her....ie she did what any responsible person would for a parent who was of sound mind and expressed a desire to be moved

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check...health-pick-contribute-elderly-deaths-1562802

To cut straight to the finding.

There is no evidence to support Greene's claim that Levine placed coronavirus-positive patients in nursing home facilities, thus likely contributing "to the thousands of elderly deaths in Pennsylvania."

It is true that coronavirus nursing home-associated deaths have risen in the state.

However, although Levine serves as the Pennsylvania secretary of health and was active in that position when the state's health department issued the guidance to nursing home facilities saying they can accept patients from hospitals and patients who formerly had COVID-19, that does not prove she placed coronavirus-positive patients in nursing homes or contributed to thousands of elderly deaths in the state.

To accuse someone of mishandling a situation is one thing.....but you're using words like massacred? You must be really upset today, because that is hyperbole to the point of absurdity. Typical bullshit taken directly from the same old full of shit sources.

Relating to your other point to Wen re percentage of deaths in nursing homes.

On Tuesday, the Pennsylvania Department of Health issued an update stating there have been 19,467 coronavirus-related deaths statewide.

Of the deaths, 10,022 are associated with nursing homes and personal care facilities in Pennsylvania, according to recent data from the state Department of Health.

That's much less than the 75 per cent of nursing home COVID deaths related to nursing homes in Au according to your own figures. Those figures don't really support your narrative of an aged care system in crisis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.