• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How many officers were in the unit? Did the 30 rounds come from those officers in the unit? Or of that 30 was some from the idiot who fired from outside? Do we know what type of guns thr officers jad too? Ie pistols or rifles?
Not sure about the weapons used. One officer entered the premises and he fired 6 rounds. Another officer was in the hallway and he fired 16 rounds. The 3rd officer was further down the hallway and he fired 10 rounds through a glass door that hand curtains covering it. Basically he just blindly fired into an apartment.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A grand jury of private citizens decided the three officers did not warrant charges against them for the death of Breonna Taylor. Presumably you are in possession of some sort of evidence that these 12 grand jurists were not?

Yes one cop was charged for firing excessively. But none were charged with her death.
That wasn't the discussion. The discussion was you saying that what they did was lawful. You were proven wrong and now you're trying to argue semantics.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I could say the same for pretty much everything you say but still I respond according to the points you raise.
If the police officers were indeed cowards, I would have no issue here.

Some police officers are cowards, and btw they are also generally dealt with by the justice system when the misuse or abuse their powers.

But we are talking about a situation where the police with a warrant approved by a judge, were completely within their rights attending the residence, completely within their rights gaining entry and completely within their rights to defend themselves when they were fired upon.

The only matter for debate here is whether one police officer was reckless in the way he defended himself.

That is a very different story to the one being circulated online and the one which is inferred by calling all three cowards. Particularly when only one was charged and particularly in the context that he only fired when the person in the residence fired first.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If the police officers were indeed cowards, I would have no issue here.

Some police officers are cowards, and btw they are also generally dealt with by the justice system when the misuse or abuse their powers.

But we are talking about a situation where the police with a warrant approved by a judge, were completely within their rights attending the residence, completely within their rights gaining entry and completely within their rights to defend themselves when they were fired upon.

The only matter for debate here is whether one police officer was reckless in the way he defended himself.

That is a very different story to the one being circulated online and the one which is inferred by calling all three cowards. Particularly when only one was charged and particularly in the context that he only fired when the person in the residence fired first.
Not getting in the middle of this but the police were at the wrong house.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

Can you clarify what you're saying. The link you provided confirms that police were at the correct house.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The warrant was wrong.

It was made out for the wrong address, for a man who was already in custody.

The whole thing was a cluster F@#K by the police.
Can you be more specific? My understanding from what I've read and seen is that the warrant was obtained for Breonna Taylor's apartment (which was the apartment the police intended to raid). What is wrong about that?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

This is interesting. I thought the investigation was over but it looks like the FBI are now involved as there was some dodgy police work.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can you be more specific? My understanding from what I've read and seen is that the warrant was obtained for Breonna Taylor's apartment (which was the apartment the police intended to raid). What is wrong about that?
The warrant was made out for her apartment.

The name on the warrant was not for someone who lived there.

They wrote the wrong address on the warrant because the cop who made out the application got lazy and asked someone else for the address instead of looking it up himself and the other cop made a mistake.

Yes they went to the address written on the warrant but THAT was the wrong address. Even though they had a warrant they had no evidence of a crime for THAT address.

Then it turns out the guy whose name was on the warrant was already in custody for a different drug offence and he had NEVER lived at the address on the warrant.

This is the reason the family was paid out $12 000 000 in compo and why the boyfriend was never charged. He was lawfully defending his home.

Like I said, massive cluster F@#K.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is interesting. I thought the investigation was over but it looks like the FBI are now involved as there was some dodgy police work.
Mayor releases police investigative details:

Also looks like the cops are turning on each other and are giving contradictory statements:

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
George Floyd was a criminal,
Jacob Blake - criminal
Rayshard Brooks - criminal

I didn't label Breonna Taylor a criminal despite there being circumstantial evidence (jail house recordings) of Breonna having conversations which would be very difficult to construe as anything other than discussions of drug sales and dealings in the proceeds of crime.

If I've mislabeled someone as a criminal then I'll retract it because I'm not in the business of calling someone a criminal unless they are indeed one.
Well he didn't actually get shot, but you labelled Kenneth Walker a criminal. As soon as people pointed out to you that you were incorrect about certain facts relating to the Breonna Taylor incident, you went trawling through the internet to dig up dirt on a corpse, like the gross little man you are. The report you shared proved nothing, tbh...and there were a lot of things about it that were very fishy. Firstly, why was it leaked (no doubt without authorisation) to a dodgy amatuer journalist who has made a name by demonising black people and had smeared Breonna Taylor at every available opportunity? Why not go to the media. Could have gone to FOX if they didn't trust left leaning MSM. Secondly, why did it contain entries months after her death when any case would have been well and truly closed? The report has clearly been tampered with and added to after the case was closed to paint a more damning picture of her. It's almost as if someone within the Louisville PD leaked it without authorisation in a blatant act of damage control. The report didn't prove anything except the well established fact that Breonna made a bad choice by dating a drug dealer. There is no evidence to suggest she was involved in his operations. If credible evidence of that existed, Louisville PD would have released that info officially rather than a rogue officer having to leak it. Hell, they would have named her as a hard suspect. the only reason they even went to her house is because the actual suspect was falsely claiming he lived there.

I'm not usually one for unsubstantiated YouTube reports, but the ex cop in this video provides some points that are well worth pondering. You may not agree with all he is saying, but don't think any reasonable person can deny he raises some valid points and interesting questions.,

You may not have flat out stated Breonna was a criminal, but you have strongly implied it on numerous occasions....and there is no proof of it. All that can be said for sure is that she made a regrettable choice by dating Glover, but appeared to be a very hard working person who made definite attempts to get Glover out of her life, but had difficulty distancing herself from him altogether. that is no crime.

Even if many of these victims of shooting did have records, it doesn't mean they weren't human. it doesn't mean they should be labelled as criminals and not victims. You're always looking to portray them in the worst possible light. You're just way too transparent, buddy.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Well he didn't actually get shot, but you labelled Kenneth Walker a criminal.
Can you show me which post I called Kenneth Walker a criminal? I went back and looked but couldn't see any reference from me to Kenneth Walker as a criminal.

In relation to Breonna Taylor. She was not convicted of anything, however, here is the leaked police background info which leaves many questions about Breonna Taylor's potential involvement with drugs.

Breonna Taylor received 48 phone calls in 2 days from Jamarcus Glover (a prison inmate and her ex boyfriend). The above report details numerous calls with Breonna including discussions about 'the cash' and Taylor helping to find out where Jamarcus' "Fucking money is".

Separate from Glover, Breonna Taylor also received 7 calls from another inmate called Curtis Palm who was convicted for possession of cocaine.

There was reasonable suspicion that Breonna was also involved in the drug trafficking as well but this is not to say that she was trafficking drugs, but there appears to be reasonable suspicion based on the police surveillance and prison phone calls.

In addition, the entire reason Breonna Taylor came to police attention originally was that she had rented a car which Jamarcus Glover had been driving around in. Police eventually found a man murdered in the car and checked the rental records and found Breonna Taylor's name.

Jamarcus was arrested the same morning Breonna was shot and he was found with cocaine, marijuana, assorted pills and cash.

Breonna Taylor certainly was hanging around with the wrong crowd. Maybe she was doing this entire innocently - it's hard to know.

As soon as people pointed out to you that you were incorrect about certain facts relating to the Breonna Taylor incident, you went trawling through the internet to dig up dirt on a corpse, like the gross little man you are.
You're welcome to your opinion of me.

The report you shared proved nothing, tbh...and there were a lot of things about it that were very fishy. Firstly, why was it leaked (no doubt without authorisation) to a dodgy amatuer journalist who has made a name by demonising black people and had smeared Breonna Taylor at every available opportunity?
You mean Brandon Tatum? Who is black? btw the report was leaked to multiple sources.

Why not go to the media. Could have gone to FOX if they didn't trust left leaning MSM. Secondly, why did it contain entries months after her death when any case would have been well and truly closed? The report has clearly been tampered with and added to after the case was closed to paint a more damning picture of her.
The report contains detailed information (down to direct quote for quote transcripts). Very hard to lie about and not get caught out. By the way, regardless of this report, the grand jury reviewed all the relevant evidence and decided there was no evidence to support manslaughter, murder or any charges in relation to the killing of Breonna Taylor.

The report didn't prove anything except the well established fact that Breonna made a bad choice by dating a drug dealer.
Partly true. Not only did she date a drug dealer, she appears to have been at least somehow involved with the handling of cash proceeds of drug sales.

I'm not usually one for unsubstantiated YouTube reports, but the ex cop in this video provides some points that are well worth pondering.
Will watch tonight.

You may not have flat out stated Breonna was a criminal, but you have strongly implied it on numerous occasions....and there is no proof of it.
There is circumstantial evidence that is well documented. Sure, it does not show that she had drugs in her hands, but most reasonable people would conclude she was well aware Glover was selling drugs, she seemed to assist him with drug sales whilst he was in prison.

Even if many of these victims of shooting did have records, it doesn't mean they weren't human.
Of course they were humans, but I simply pointed out that each of the names (Rayshard Brooks, Jacob Blake and George Floyd) were criminals doing criminal things when they had interactions with police. Provides context.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Biden: I’ll tell you whether I’ll pack the Supreme Court after the election is over

Sleepy joe must not realise the idea of an a democratic election is for politicians to tell voters their policies prior to the vote.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can you show me which post I called Kenneth Walker a criminal? I went back and looked but couldn't see any reference from me to Kenneth Walker as a criminal.

In relation to Breonna Taylor. She was not convicted of anything, however, here is the leaked police background info which leaves many questions about Breonna Taylor's potential involvement with drugs.

Breonna Taylor received 48 phone calls in 2 days from Jamarcus Glover (a prison inmate and her ex boyfriend). The above report details numerous calls with Breonna including discussions about 'the cash' and Taylor helping to find out where Jamarcus' "Fucking money is".

Separate from Glover, Breonna Taylor also received 7 calls from another inmate called Curtis Palm who was convicted for possession of cocaine.

There was reasonable suspicion that Breonna was also involved in the drug trafficking as well but this is not to say that she was trafficking drugs, but there appears to be reasonable suspicion based on the police surveillance and prison phone calls.

In addition, the entire reason Breonna Taylor came to police attention originally was that she had rented a car which Jamarcus Glover had been driving around in. Police eventually found a man murdered in the car and checked the rental records and found Breonna Taylor's name.

Jamarcus was arrested the same morning Breonna was shot and he was found with cocaine, marijuana, assorted pills and cash.

Breonna Taylor certainly was hanging around with the wrong crowd. Maybe she was doing this entire innocently - it's hard to know.
You need to give it up on Breonna Taylor.

Even the cops are admitting they were wrong and turning on each other in official statements.

Read the last part:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You need to give it up on Breonna Taylor.

Even the cops are admitting they were wrong and turning on each other in official statements.

Read the last part:

What do you mean by 'give it up'? You mean I should stop telling you things that the media won't print in black and white because it damages her reputation? I clearly don't know who she was and I'm not pretending to. But I can tell you that if I had a friend who was:

- Constantly interacting with a known drug dealer and criminal;
- That drug dealer borrowed their car and the police suddenly arrived at their door step saying they found a dead body in my friends car car; and
- Taking multiple calls from this person while they were in jail where they talk about drug customers, proceeds of crime and so forth; and
- The same friend was also taking multiple calls from prison from another person who was convicted of drug possession....

Then I would probably be telling my friend to take a look in the mirror and to get real with themselves before they either end up in jail or end up getting hurt.

The last part of the article you linked reads as follows - is this the part you wanted me to read? It seems to confirm the warrant was lawful even without the information about the post items.

"In Mattingly’s interview, he was not asked about the packages. However, Jaynes said he had enough evidence to go into Taylor’s apartment even without the postal aspect."

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey Dawgfather what do you think this guy meant by:

“Democracy isn’t the objective; liberty, peace, and prospefity are. We want the human condition to flourish. Rank democracy can thwart that,” he wrote, misspelling prosperity.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What do you mean by 'give it up'? You mean I should stop telling you things that the media won't print in black and white because it damages her reputation? I clearly don't know who she was and I'm not pretending to. But I can tell you that if I had a friend who was:

- Constantly interacting with a known drug dealer and criminal;
- That drug dealer borrowed their car and the police suddenly arrived at their door step saying they found a dead body in my friends car car; and
- Taking multiple calls from this person while they were in jail where they talk about drug customers, proceeds of crime and so forth; and
- The same friend was also taking multiple calls from prison from another person who was convicted of drug possession....

Then I would probably be telling my friend to take a look in the mirror and to get real with themselves before they either end up in jail or end up getting hurt.

The last part of the article you linked reads as follows - is this the part you wanted me to read? It seems to confirm the warrant was lawful even without the information about the post items.

"In Mattingly’s interview, he was not asked about the packages. However, Jaynes said he had enough evidence to go into Taylor’s apartment even without the postal aspect."
If the cops are admitting they got it wrong,
The City has paid out the largest compo ever to her family and
the boyfriend hasn't been charged
then let it go.

You are flogging a dead horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.