U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eerily quiet about the unarmed female being shot dead on the spot.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: oh man this meltdown is hilarious :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: news anchor sounds like he is having a mental breakdown hahaha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's the mainstream media for you. They pick and choose which group or victim they want the public to be outraged over.
I know bro it’s just soooo painful to watch these morally superior beings be the biggest hypocrites

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know bro it’s just soooo painful to watch these morally superior beings be the biggest hypocrites
Bro I just saw the video, that was straight out murder with excessive force.

Shooter may be a SS agent or part of someone's security detail.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's what they do over in Murica, if something doesn't fit the agenda it gets swept under the carpet. Both left and right media do the same crap over there.

Overall their cops are trigger happy, they'll use the full force no matter what colour you are. I have no idea where to even begin trying to fix their policing issues.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
trump was very interested to blame Antifa for violence and call them terrorists but now he is silent and probably appreciative of the violence

you should stfu and accept it
Lol he’s silent because all his social media accounts have been banned so he literally can’t communicate except for press release or a podium address

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It's what they do over in Murica, if something doesn't fit the agenda it gets swept under the carpet. Both left and right media do the same crap over there.

Overall their cops are trigger happy, they'll use the full force no matter what colour you are. I have no idea where to even begin trying to fix their policing issues.
American cops for the most part are far more competent than any of ours here in Aus.

Faced with a bit of aggression here most of our cops would have no clue

in America they have to deal with shit like this:

Simple traffic stop, then within a tenth of a second shotgun to your face.

Completely different policing environment, you can’t compare us to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.