Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol this is just speculative rubbish as far as I can see .....it seems to be claiming that these machines were rigged to create unusual amounts of errors just so digital votes could go to adjudication. That's a lot of effort to go to just to send ballots through another checking process. It also doesn't help his cause that the county he cites as his example actually CORRECTED the errors through the same process of adjudication he is so skeptical of.

A little background on this clown - Ramsland Jr is as partisan as they come. He is a former republican congressional candidate. He is also so incompetent he mixed up Michigan and Minnesota in a previous affidavit. He has lodged numerous affidavits, including the debunked claim that voter turnout exceeded 100 percent in six Michigan precincts. You'd think if they were serious about ensuring the report was as rigorous and non partisan as possible, they would have outsourced it to someone who isn't a former republican candidate..... to someone who hasn't tripped over his own feet in his haste to lodge a series of other affidavits. They had to appoint a republican shill to do the job because if they had outsourced it to someone truly independent of their interests, chances are high they would not have achieved the desired result - which is only to further muddy the waters.

Ramsland Jr doesn't exactly strike me as a particularly trustworthy fellow. Seems to me he is just another member of Trump's cartel. Wake me up when you have legit, ironclad evidence of voter fraud so systemic and widespread it would overturn the results of the election.

I think you'd better get ready for the strong possibility your tinpot dictator is about to get the boot, buddy. His team has had well over a month, has produced no credible evidence and has been thoroughly rebuffed by judges and GOP state and electoral officials at every turn. Even Trump's own hand picked AG has said no evidence of widespread fraud has been uncovered.

Give up the ghost, ffs.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Wait.... you're criticising CNN while using Electionwiz as a source?

I agree CNN is pretty heavily biased, but Electionwiz is a Trump propaganda site. They are only there to support trump and spread fake news.
I love how they always bring up CNN, as if it is CNN who is controlling GOP electoral officials or the courts. You donb't need to watch CNN to form the opinion Trump is 90kg of shit in an 80kg bag.

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, we officially have a CONTESTED ELECTION!!!
-Georgia
-Nevada
-Pennsylvania
Have all just picked a separate slate of electors for TRUMP!
This is 42 electors. Enough to change the election!
This will be decided by state legislatures! Which are 27 Republican - 22 Democrat
We are about to make HISTORY!
You don't have Hunter Biden's laptop by any chance?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So is this bullshit over? We won't hear the name trump after Jan 20?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So is this bullshit over? We won't hear the name trump after Jan 20?
He’s apparently thinking of holding a rally on Inauguration Day. What a ridiculous fucker.

He won’t disappear, as much as most people would like him to. I wish they would put the prick in jail, but people like him never gave to face consequences.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He’s apparently thinking of holding a rally on Inauguration Day. What a ridiculous fucker.

He won’t disappear, as much as most people would like him to. I wish they would put the prick in jail, but people like him never gave to face consequences.
The **** is a hemorrhoid lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.