• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t stop the story there..Although remember Jones is known to be letigious
It was just an observation..but it was bizarre..an oookkkaaayyy moment..others might think it was nothing..but when you add up all the other shit around him..it’s typical Jones behaviour..

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
It was just an observation..but it was bizarre..an oookkkaaayyy moment..others might think it was nothing..but when you add up all the other shit around him..it’s typical Jones behaviour..
And this observation was...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That parody account is a new one and its going viral, some of the stuff they're posting you need a double take to make sure that it's a parody account
Ruperts Sky News After Dark even more radically right than his Fox News. Why? Crazy stuff?
#noplaceinAustraliaforra
dicalright

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That parody account is a new one and its going viral, some of the stuff they're posting you need a double take to make sure that it's a parody account
Isn’t she Sharri Markson, the same Aussie reporter who proclaimed a dossier that China attempted to cover up of the outbreak of COVID-19 from a Whuhan laboratory..and had the world’s foremost intelligence agencies investigating this..however, that was news to them..although she professed this ‘major breakthroug’ on F*&ker C&*tson..and in the Daily Telegaph..nothing eventuated..Lol..Skynews as @wendog33 said, has lost the plot!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn’t she Sharri Markson, the same Aussie reporter who proclaimed a dossier that China attempted to cover up of the outbreak of COVID-19 from a Whuhan laboratory..and had the world’s foremost intelligence agencies investigating this..however, that was news to them..although she professed this ‘major breakthroug’ on F*&ker C&*tson..and in the Daily Telegaph..nothing eventuated..Lol..Skynews as @wendog33 said, has lost the plot!
Don't remember exactly about her and that particular story (she's had many fucked up ones) but she has a fuckload of a checkered past and how she came to write some of her stories

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't remember exactly about her and that particular story (she's had many fucked up ones) but she has a fuckload of a checkered past and how she came to write some of her stories
So in other words another ‘quality’ journalist from Newscorp! Oh I have to telli, even though it runs a cold shiver down my spine just mentioning his name to you, Andrew Bolt says Trump should concede as he is making the election a farce, as there is no evidence of widespread electoral fraud..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So in other words another ‘quality’ journalist from Newscorp! Oh I have to telli, even though it runs a cold shiver down my spine just mentioning his name to you, Andrew Bolt says Trump should concede as he is making the election a farce, as there is no evidence of widespread electoral fraud..

I'll go one better @Mr 95% sky news have just hired lauren southern.

Don't know much about her?

Well she's the one who had the Christchurch terrorist as a fan

Shes the one who spreads the great white replacement conspiracy which inspired the Christchurch terrorist

Shes the one who's own organisation received donations from the Christchurch terrorist

Shes the one that barnaby joyce gushes over

Shes the one who somehow passed our character test and received a visa from duttons department

Shes the one who's an open white supremacist

Shes now on sky news Australia, says it all

Screenshot_20201212-001529_Chrome.jpg

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^ I don't even know what's a real story and what's a parody anymore. It's like there's been a merger between Sky News and The Onion, but Sky News actually takes itself seriously.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
^^^ I don't even know what's a real story and what's a parody anymore. It's like there's been a merger between Sky News and The Onion, but Sky News actually takes itself seriously.
If you're referencing my lauren southern post thats legit, not parody.

Sky news have a white supremacist who inspired the Christchurch terrorist as a panellist and barnaby joyce gushes over her

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're referencing my lauren southern post thats legit, not parody.

Sky news have a white supremacist who inspired the Christchurch terrorist as a panellist and barnaby joyce gushes over her
That's exactly my point. I know it's legit and it's so insane and ridiculous, it just seems like a parody. I saw some Rowan Dean clips recently and I had to double check that it wasn't a clip from The Chaser or Micallef Mad as Hell. It was so utterly ridiculous, it just seemed like a comedy skit. Anyhows, I guess the 400 or so people who watch Sky News lap it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.