• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

There is no evidence russia has anything to do with this other than "russia" being the 'go-to' response whenever something comes out which damages Democrats. Been done for four years - time to move on.

Much of the information on the laptop (thousands of individual pieces of emails, photos and texts) has already been corroborated and verified including by tracing emails and contacting the people Hunter corresponded with to check whether they agree with dates and times on those emails.

You can rock back and forwards and pretend the laptop doesn't exist, but it does and with the best information currently available the laptop and information on it appears to be legitimate and authentic.

I suppose all these highly personal photos of Hunter were 'photoshopped' or 'someone broke into his Icloud'. lol.
Ratcliffe's history of partisanship is there to find for anyone who knows how to use google. He's a Trump stooge. Facts don't care about your feelings.

As far as the Russia probe goes, the source who informed the media it was underway was admittedly an anonymous one, but given Giuliani's proven track record of working with Russian operatives to dig up dirt on Biden and the reality that the FBI still appears to be investigating, with no charges laid against Biden to this point and no official verification of its authenticity, a logical person would have to conclude it is likely there is truth to the source's claim.

The laptop may be legit. I'm not denying that possibility and never have. I've simply pointed out a few elements of the story which seem fishy to me. I am not denying that it is possible Biden is corrupt, either. He may be. Washington is rife with corruption and the Trump administration is no exception. But if the FBI had concluded the laptop was authentic and contained info which incriminated Biden, he'd already be under indictment, so it may be best to wait for the word of somebody who isn't closely tied to the Trump administration before claiming the case to be ironclad.

Now why don't you stop neglecting your job and family and give the place a break from your bullshit for five minutes? I certainly can't afford to go around and around in circles with you today.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. Hardcore Republican and Trump lackey says that Russian disinformation isn't behind the emails. Even though he's not involved with the investigation and according to your own linked article:

"Ratcliffe, in an interview with Fox Business, did not elaborate on the basis of his conclusion, though he acknowledged knowing "little" about the material published by the New York Post."

You are really clutching at straws here.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

There is no evidence russia has anything to do with this other than "russia" being the 'go-to' response whenever something comes out which damages Democrats. Been done for four years - time to move on.

Much of the information on the laptop (thousands of individual pieces of emails, photos and texts) has already been corroborated and verified including by tracing emails and contacting the people Hunter corresponded with to check whether they agree with dates and times on those emails.

You can rock back and forwards and pretend the laptop doesn't exist, but it does and with the best information currently available the laptop and information on it appears to be legitimate and authentic.

I suppose all these highly personal photos of Hunter were 'photoshopped' or 'someone broke into his Icloud'. lol.
I didn't realise the emails had been verified. Do you have links?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
but given Giuliani's proven track record of working with Russian operatives to dig up dirt on Biden
Characterizing this as 'digging up dirt' is misleading to say the least. There is an abundance of physical evidence which could (not definitively) prove that there is corruption with foreign governments occurring. If the evidence is validated and authenticated, then what you say is dirt digging is entirely validated and becomes federal charges.

and the reality that the FBI still appears to be investigating, with no charges laid against Biden to this point and no official verification of its authenticity, a logical person would have to conclude it is likely there is truth to the source's claim.
The FBI's stance is quite unknown I agree with you. Whether you can conclude their silence = no proof is another matter.

I think it's a shame that the FBI have not been more transparent. By now they should have come out and said either:

- We were alerted to a laptop, we have performed such and such investigations and concluded such and such
OR
- We have been alerted to a laptop and investigations are ongoing.

Their silence is concerning no matter which side of the political aisle you sit on.

But if the FBI had concluded the laptop was authentic and contained info which incriminated Biden, he'd already be under investigation
It is more than likely that he is under investigation. The laptop was handed to them last year. If they had already concluded there was no evidence of a crime, they would have released a statement when the NY Post broke the story. The statement would have confirmed there is no evidence to support the claims.[/QUOTE]

However, the FBI has been silent. Why do you suppose they have remained silent if they have already disproved what's on the laptop?

Now why don't you stop neglecting your job and family and give the place a break from your bullshit for five minutes? I certainly can't afford to go around and around in circles with you today.
You don't need to response to my posts if you don't want to.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Haha. Hardcore Republican and Trump lackey says that Russian disinformation isn't behind the emails. Even though he's not involved with the investigation and according to your own linked article:

"Ratcliffe, in an interview with Fox Business, did not elaborate on the basis of his conclusion, though he acknowledged knowing "little" about the material published by the New York Post."

You are really clutching at straws here.
It is a reasonable conclusion to draw (that the DNI has a very good grasp of what is going on in relation to national intelligence.

The Director of National Intelligence:

The officeholder produces the President's Daily Brief (PDB), a top-secret document including intelligence from all the various agencies, given each morning to the president of the United States.[1] The PDB is seen by the president and other authorized individuals.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s funny how much people hate Trump but can’t see or realise his policies are best to the best in any president in 4 years

-America became no1 in oil

-higher black and Hispanic vote this time then 2016

- lowest unemployment rate for blacks asians and hispanics in over 30 years ;)

- donates salary to charity

-Dow Jones all time high and continues to bounce back

- more jobs in America to local manufactures

- reduces American troops in middle east by a third

- peace deal between Israel , uae, Bahrain , North Korea silencing weapons.

Constant attacks From proven %90 of media and he still continues to win, unlike Biden He isn’t a racist nor is his family criminals or peadophiles.
The weasels on here can continue to say all they want but at the end of the day he’s still the president and he will be keeping America great again ! How pathetic is the democrats at the fact for 4 years they literally have the media on their side and they still loose !? Haha just like the 6 pathetic pieces of shit on here who continue to ignore the facts, including captain weasel I mean captain Jackson, hackky mcballsack, urilityhalf i mean bench player , steeliz who is another weasel.

2nd laptop is released soon with allllll the main culprits exposed including Biden sleepy sniffy joe !

suck a fat one all of you who are so pathetic that you can’t even accept truth.

KAGA XOXOXOXO
Fuck it is hard reading your posts. Can you just think before you write them. Maybe take a breath, review your posts, check the typos and spelling errors? Formatting?

I fully understand typos and spelling errors. I do them all the time. But your posts just go full on and it's confusing as fuck.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It is a reasonable conclusion to draw (that the DNI has a very good grasp of what is going on in relation to national intelligence.

The Director of National Intelligence:

The officeholder produces the President's Daily Brief (PDB), a top-secret document including intelligence from all the various agencies, given each morning to the president of the United States.[1] The PDB is seen by the president and other authorized individuals.
Sure. But the FBI said they are still investigating it. So either he doesn't know, or he's ignoring the FBI investigation.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck it is hard reading your posts. Can you just think before you write them. Maybe take a breath, review your posts, check the typos and spelling errors? Formatting?

I fully understand typos and spelling errors. I do them all the time. But your posts just go full on and it's confusing as fuck.
Thank you I will keep that in mind I’m debating with liberals

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Sure. But the FBI said they are still investigating it. So either he doesn't know, or he's ignoring the FBI investigation.
Why do you suppose the FBI has not already made a statement confirming that an investigation is underway or that an investigation at least took place at some point last year or early this year?

The only other options for the FBI are these:

- The computer repairman is lying - we never received a laptop from anybody
- We received the laptop, checked it and found out that the whole thing was a hoax

If these two scenarios didn't happen, it only leaves one scenario - the FBI investigated / is currently investigating Hunter Biden and Joe Biden for potential federal crimes.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank you I will keep that in mind I’m debating with liberals
Happy to help. Also, I have provided two versions of what you wrote which make more sense. Choose the one that best suits your intentions:

"Thank you. I will keep that in mind when I’m debating with liberals"

"Thank you. I will keep that in mind. I’m debating with liberals"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do you suppose the FBI has not already made a statement confirming that an investigation is underway or that an investigation at least took place at some point last year or early this year?

The only other options for the FBI are these:

- The computer repairman is lying - we never received a laptop from anybody
- We received the laptop, checked it and found out that the whole thing was a hoax

If these two scenarios didn't happen, it only leaves one scenario - the FBI investigated / is currently investigating Hunter Biden and Joe Biden for potential federal crimes.
Ongoing investigation. They can't release details until any potential court matters have been adjourned. You should know this from your legal studies.

Side note, this morning they announced the arrest and charge of several Russian hackers. Not related to this case. Related to a major hack that went on earlier in the year. These hackers were part of the group that carried out the disinformation campaign around the 2016 election.

Could be linked with the Biden saga. Will have to wait and see.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hunter Biden’s lawyer asks for his laptop back.

Rrrrrrrrrrusssssia did it!!
Ahh. OK. So a guy claiming to be Hunter Biden's lawyer contacted the repair shop by email, and he didn't even know when the laptop was dropped off by his own client.

And you don't find that a little suspect?

Think about that for a minute. A guy claiming to be his lawyer but he doesn't know anything about the details of his own client's affairs.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BTW, this is the only statement that has been made by Hunter Biden's lawyer on the whole matter, and it's in relation to the email that Trump and Co are suggesting is proof of corruption (the email about the potential meeting between Burisma and Joe Biden):

Asked to verify whether the email is genuine, Hunter Biden’s attorney George Mesires told The Fact Checker: “We have no idea where this came from, and certainly cannot credit anything that Rudy Giuliani provided to the NY Post, but what I do know for certain is that this purported meeting never happened.”

This is in addition to Biden's people confirming that no meeting took place.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Characterizing this as 'digging up dirt' is misleading to say the least. There is an abundance of physical evidence which could (not definitively) prove that there is corruption with foreign governments occurring. If the evidence is validated and authenticated, then what you say is dirt digging is entirely validated and becomes federal charges.

The FBI's stance is quite unknown I agree with you. Whether you can conclude their silence = no proof is another matter.

I think it's a shame that the FBI have not been more transparent. By now they should have come out and said either:

- We were alerted to a laptop, we have performed such and such investigations and concluded such and such
OR
- We have been alerted to a laptop and investigations are ongoing.

Their silence is concerning no matter which side of the political aisle you sit on.

It is more than likely that he is under investigation. The laptop was handed to them last year. If they had already concluded there was no evidence of a crime, they would have released a statement when the NY Post broke the story. The statement would have confirmed there is no evidence to support the claims.
I meant to say indicted, not investigated. I am not saying they have reached any conclusions, yet. It seems the matter is still under investigation to me. That's my point - If they had found evidence clearly incriminating Biden and did not have any doubts over the authenticity of the laptop, the investigation would not be taking so long. If they have had access to this laptop for close to a year, chances are they think there is something fishy about it. I find it very unlikely Biden will go to jail over this.....or that it will even be damaging to his campaign The republicans have a history of over exaggerating when it comes to alleged evidence of corruption by political opponents. They employed this exact strategy in 2016.....four years later, we're still waiting for them to "lock her up". Let's also not forget Ukrainian anti corruption authorities have already confirmed Shokin was not investigating Burisma at the time of his dismissal and Biden was far from the only world leader calling for his sacking. I won't discount any possibility until the FBI concludes its investigation (assuming they will at some point and a clear conclusion will be drawn.) But at this stage, given the holes I see in the story and the fact the repubs used this exact playbook in 2016, I think it's in all likelihood another smear campaign that is at very least a distortion of the truth. Time will tell..

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When did Aussie become so obsessed with American politics?
How the hell has American politicians impacted Australians day to day life so much?don't get me wrong this thread provides a few laughs and is a bit entertaining. But fuck me dead

Status
Not open for further replies.