U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The problem with RFK Jr isn't that he questions, the problem is that if he doesn't like the answers, he claims there's a cover up. Which explains why Rod loves him so much... Wait, is Rod RFK Jr?

That would explain a lot.
the problem is that there is a cover up and he is talking about it, why can't he just play along like everyone else

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah Nathaniel is fkn ruthless lol
He was the one who I turned to after my 2004 encounter on flood street!

Around the same time it was announced Mel Gibson was scheduled to release passions of the Christ to a worldwide audience on Boxing day!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem with RFK Jr isn't that he questions, the problem is that if he doesn't like the answers, he claims there's a cover up. Which explains why Rod loves him so much... Wait, is Rod RFK Jr?

That would explain a lot.
Something, something, my posts help others connect the dots! ; )

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
FMD these ***** don't give up.

The psyop continues...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Another piece of shit demon **** goes back to hell to get butt fucked by his master.

Rest in piss.
kissinger arrives at the pearly gates

Security: henry kissinger, ive been waiting for so long to be able to say this, welcome to heaven

kissinger: thank you

Security: lol nah im just kidding, kiss my ass, i heard the devil is a big fan of the kissinger report so try him instead

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
kissinger lived long enough to see the kissinger report played into action with the covid vaccines

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
kissinger lived long enough to see the kissinger report played into action with the covid vaccines
Rod strikes again with his Keven bacon rule of tenuous COVID links lol

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rudy Giuliani ordered to pay more than $220m over false allegations Georgia election workers rigged 2020 vote against Donald Trump

I laughed when I heard about this.

There has been some entertaining stuff recently in the US politics field. My favourite recent one was when Trump said that he could ignore all these lawsuits and charges against him because he has Presidential immunity, and a judge ruled that he has no immunity and all charges are fair.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I laughed when I heard about this.

There has been some entertaining stuff recently in the US politics field. My favourite recent one was when Trump said that he could ignore all these lawsuits and charges against him because he has Presidential immunity, and a judge ruled that he has no immunity and all charges are fair.
It's bloody crazy to watch. Everyone that goes near the orange buffoon gets burnt badly. Even after what's just happened to Rudy you know someone else is ready for their turn.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who's that dude getting a pp in the butt in the hearing room