Matthew Perry dead

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seems from what I read on it that it's unconfirmed. But they're (media outlets) mostly running with it.

If it's true there's going to be a hell of a lot of sad people today. Friends was one of those shows that took a generation of teens and 20-somethings by the heart strings.

RIP

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reports are that he drowned in his jacuzzi. No drugs involved so I'm guessing either a heart attack, or he fell asleep.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Reports are that he drowned in his jacuzzi. No drugs involved so I'm guessing either a heart attack, or he fell asleep.
Apparently it is now thought he collapsed 2 hours after a pickleball* game. So yeah looks like heart attack.

*a game which is like a combo of tennis, badminton using a paddle.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently a heart attack!! Very sad news. He was by far my favourite character on friends but also loved his character in the West Wing. He was brilliant in that. Criminal that he never won an Emmy

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very sad news, just about everyone loved Friends back in the day I reckon.54 is pretty fucken young man.

RIP Chandler Bing.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he had his Friends with him they could have saved him, bit of mouth to mouth from Jennifer.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He was pretty funny. I didn't watch Friends religiously, but when your sister, wife and niece all watch it, it's hard to miss it.

I remember the scene in Fools Rush In where he walks into the house, and gets to the Cross off Jesus and says "Jesus Christ" and stumbled back - my dad and I laughed so hard at that scene lol.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
That’s sad how’s this I’ve never seen a full episode of Friends. Not some brag just I don’t never got in the family rotation. Simpsons or Seinfeld or X Files or even Baywatch or McGuiver but never Friends for whatever reason.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That’s sad how’s this I’ve never seen a full episode of Friends. Not some brag just I don’t never got in the family rotation. Simpsons or Seinfeld or X Files or even Baywatch or McGuiver but never Friends for whatever reason.
Yeah never watched it either, always thought it's a chick's show.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seinfeld > friends . Rip Matt another heart attack and died suddenly

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Seinfeld > friends . Rip Matt another heart attack and died suddenly
Trying to link his death to vaccines Brick? Really?
The guy was addicted to painkillers and alcohol for years - by his own admission at one point he was taking 55 tablets per day. It’s likely damage to his body was done years ago. That said 54 is way too young and his nearest and dearest are likely shattered - so leave the conspiracies out of it, yeah?