Social Media Tyrone May

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there another Tyrone May?
Other than the one terminated by Penrith in November 2021 for a major (very unsavory) breach in his contract, that was agreed to by the NRL.
The one who requires formal approval from the NRL to return.
The one that suffered a dislocated hip in the World Cup that will take up to 5 months to heal.
The one contracted to Catalans for the 2023 Season.
The one who these days plays 5/8 or hooker.

I will be amazed if that Tyrone May is even under consideration by Gould.

Always a Bulldog
That's right.
We've signed Tyrone Roberts.
Replacing Flanagan....

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One can't believe everything that is posted regardless of the source. We have to get through 2023 and gauge where we are up to, to see what further tweaking is required to progress. Not even Gus would go on a reckless spending spree for any player that is off contract just because we have a healthy cap for 2024 and plenty of spaces available in the 30.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is my opinion that all acquisitions from here on in will be purposeful and of a high quality.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes apparently it’s true, confirmed it with my insider this morning, who was a very prominent coaching figure for the Bulldogs for many years, and is best mates still with many high up at the Bulldogs! Both he and I are not happy about this signing!
Seriously hope that mail is wrong.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fmd the same source posted moses addressed the playing staff saying he was leaving
Whyso you niff nuffs get sucked in

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would be a good signing if true. Cheap, versatile and experienced.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure who has seen the Jammer/CC interview, but CC was talking about the Xerri signing and he said " the game is built on second chances"

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Would be a good signing if true. Cheap, versatile and experienced.
Cheap, versatile and experienced...but not in the same sense that most Bulldogs fans value ;)

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cheap, versatile and experienced...but not in the same sense that most Bulldogs fans value ;)
I wonder if it were to come out that Burton, Kikau, Crichton or CC had viewed the video in question, whether the kennel would have the same level of pious righteousness

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I wonder if it were to come out that Burton, Kikau, Crichton or CC had viewed the video in question, whether the kennel would have the same level of pious righteousness
Heaps have viewed it. Players AND fans.

Still can't give tacit approval of behaviour like that trashing someone's sexual privacy IMHO. Consensual sex but wilfully published/broadcast/shared video against express demand that no video be taken, let alone be sent viral on phones/internet, and a repeat offender.

Amoral, cruel disregard for another's physical and mental welbeing. Just my pious righteousness I guess :grinning: :grinning:

Don't want those types in the Bulldogs jersey and who will also bring negative publicity to jeopardise our re-imaging to once again the biggest and best club :grinning:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Heaps have viewed it. Players AND fans.

Still can't give tacit approval of behaviour like that trashing someone's sexual privacy IMHO. Consensual sex but wilfully published/broadcast/shared video against express demand that no video be taken, let alone be sent viral on phones/internet, and a repeat offender.

Amoral, cruel disregard for another's physical and mental welbeing. Just my pious righteousness I guess :grinning: :grinning:

Don't want those types in the Bulldogs jersey and who will also bring negative publicity to jeopardise our re-imaging to once again the biggest and best club :grinning:
I'm certainly not condoning it in any way, or saying he shouldn't have been punished for it.He faced the criminal court and paid her an amount she agreed to through the civil court.I've said on here somewhere it was a shitcunt act. I did find it strange though,that she has said her friends of that time don't associate with her or speak to her anymore.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree wendog. If someone wants images of their procreative equiment saturating the internet then let them be the ones to broadcast it. Other than that, everyone knows even a squeaky clean image for the Bulldogs equals sh!t slinging at its finest from the media, so we don't need dickheads to supply them with any extra ammunition. I love it when we are the most hated club in Rugby League.... I can see equalibrium and order returning to the universe and the Dogs returning to a powerhouse.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm certainly not condoning it in any way, or saying he shouldn't have been punished for it.He faced the criminal court and paid her an amount she agreed to through the civil court.I've said on here somewhere it was a shitcunt act. I did find it strange though,that she has said her friends of that time don't associate with her or speak to her anymore.
Because the female is judged most harshly of the 2 is why (generally)...though in this particular case we can only guess why she has lost her friends.

We must have some standards and ethics. Any young woman placed in a publicly humiliating situation like that could possibly have had very serious mental health, suicide, depression thoughts. She may have now for all we know.

It was a very selfish toxic decision on his behalf.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I agree wendog. If someone wants images of their procreative equiment saturating the internet then let them be the ones to broadcast it. Other than that, everyone knows even a squeaky clean image for the Bulldogs equals sh!t slinging at its finest from the media, so we don't need dickheads to supply them with any extra ammunition. I love it when we are the most hated club in Rugby League.... I can see equalibrium and order returning to the universe and the Dogs returning to a powerhouse.
Agree. Let's go forward to deal with the usual rubbish our Club gets thrown at us, unencumbered by DH's with heaps of baggage sustained from other clubs, to drag us down. Things look great atm.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because the female is judged most harshly of the 2 is why (generally)...though in this particular case we can only guess why she has lost her friends.

We must have some standards and ethics. Any young woman placed in a publicly humiliating situation like that could possibly have had very serious mental health, suicide, depression thoughts. She may have now for all we know.

It was a very selfish toxic decision on his behalf.
I knew we would have to go down this path. Were the Bulldogs players from the coffs harbour incident guilty ? No. Don't be a football groupie if you don't want to be judged as such. Was he wrong for sharing that fact, of course, no argument there, again read my previous posts. Dont try and blend two issues . . . If they went on to be in a happy relationship would anyone but him hear of it ?

Last edited: