Social Media Tyrone May

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Page on Insta who gets good mail has stated Tyrone May has signed with the dogs for 2024. Surely not. Step backwards in my opinion. Offers nothing, and is a grub off the football field.

http://instagr.am/p/Cnv3ut8phie/
he doesnt get good mail, he said moses had told the playing group he is leaving which was absolute BS. i think he is nahseed, joel and zanes insta account

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can't see this being true but on a minimum wage you could do much worse.. I mean he'd obviously just be a backup player mostly.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Page on Insta who gets good mail has stated Tyrone May has signed with the dogs for 2024. Surely not. Step backwards in my opinion. Offers nothing, and is a grub off the football field.

http://instagr.am/p/Cnv3ut8phie/
Yes apparently it’s true, confirmed it with my insider this morning, who was a very prominent coaching figure for the Bulldogs for many years, and is best mates still with many high up at the Bulldogs! Both he and I are not happy about this signing!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
he doesnt get good mail, he said moses had told the playing group he is leaving which was absolute BS. i think he is nahseed, joel and zanes insta account
In the words of David Holland…Fark off

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The negative press from signing another panther is enough for it to be a hard no let alone the fact he's a fucking grub chnt

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there another Tyrone May?
Other than the one terminated by Penrith in November 2021 for a major (very unsavory) breach in his contract, that was agreed to by the NRL.
The one who requires formal approval from the NRL to return.
The one that suffered a dislocated hip in the World Cup that will take up to 5 months to heal.
The one contracted to Catalans for the 2023 Season.
The one who these days plays 5/8 or hooker.

I will be amazed if that Tyrone May is even under consideration by Gould.

Always a Bulldog

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yes apparently it’s true, confirmed it with my insider this morning, who was a very prominent coaching figure for the Bulldogs for many years, and is best mates still with many high up at the Bulldogs! Both he and I are not happy about this signing!
Was it the same re leinu?