Opinion Twitter

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all does anyone know who used to run The Bulldog Army or NRL Bulldogs News Twitter pages?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haztrick and big bird are the same person
I thought Big Bird was older? What happened to Haztrick after he tried to sue everyone on The Kennel for harassment? He had his own site going didn't he?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I thought Big Bird was older? What happened to Haztrick after he tried to sue everyone on The Kennel for harassment? He had his own site going didn't he?
Yeah, blue n white something or rather? And I think it was him that got into an online spat with Reni?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Did he try and sue Reni too?
Not sue but from memory Reni got up him about being a keyboard warrior or some shit. Might have been around the same time Folkes (rip) called the kennel a bunch of niff nuffs?

I'm sure others on here may be able to shed more light on the infamous event haha.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sue but from memory Reni got up him about being a keyboard warrior or some shit. Might have been around the same time Folkes (rip) called the kennel a bunch of niff nuffs?

I'm sure others on here may be able to shed more light on the infamous event haha.
Oh yeah I remember that. I thought you meant more recently.

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Big Bird the turd! Think we've had a few like him..i think there there was a guy called Dakha ,another who thought he knew everything

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was on his site Blue n White before I found the kennel. It was alot less active but still had some decent people. I don't really have anything negative to say about him

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was on his site Blue n White before I found the kennel. It was alot less active but still had some decent people. I don't really have anything negative to say about him
Bigbird is actually a really nice guy. I like the bloke, he’s got a big heart.

Just that he only had a 1% success rate with inside info on player signings.