Tv Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me or does it piss anybody else off that the camera goes to the Coaches box, the Bench or a friggin replay when we're watching the footy. Can they get like a picture in picture style setup or something so we can watch the footy without missing the game, I dont care what the coach is upto or who's on the bench.>:(

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I get more pissed when they show a replay and we miss something major which happened live.

They should do what some US broadcasters do and just make the live game smaller while showing the replay and then have it go back to normal.

FFS this isnt 1990, most people are watching the game on 40 inch + screens so I dont mind watching a small live game for a few seconds while you show some replay (picture in picture side as you have said) rather than miss the action altogether.

M

mofo sixx

lol

who remembers that camera they had suspended in the air a few yrs back?

what a failure that was

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
yeah it failed hard. they talked it up so much but new innovative technology but epic fails

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
lol

who remembers that camera they had suspended in the air a few yrs back?

what a failure that was
I really liked that camera !!!

Well ... the idea of it ... not how well it worked.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate how they dont replay huge hits.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hate how they show player walking to the sideline.. serzly wtf.. i want to see the match not some player walking to the bench

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i hate how they show player walking to the sideline.. serzly wtf.. i want to see the match not some player walking to the bench
Exactly, why do we need too see t crap for. Someone just scored a try but we dont need to see that now do we, we can see a replay of that.

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
i don't mind replays so much, but what really pisses me off is when they cut away from the game and commentary for about a minute to interview someone on the sideline. i don't really care what wally lewis thinks, ffs

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The worst is going to the coaches box, who cares what they are doing.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I get more pissed when they show a replay and we miss something major which happened live.

They should do what some US broadcasters do and just make the live game smaller while showing the replay and then have it go back to normal.

FFS this isnt 1990, most people are watching the game on 40 inch + screens so I dont mind watching a small live game for a few seconds while you show some replay (picture in picture side as you have said) rather than miss the action altogether.
WWE Replay :D

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of the only sports in the world where they show replays during play. Really sh1ts me

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Why should channel 9 have any quality about them?! The owners of Chan 9 own the N.R.L.

Their commentators are ****, they only have ONE live game a week, they're underpaying the N.R.L. for broadcasting rights and they can't even set up a good replay system!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.