Opinion Tukupa-Ke Hau Tapuha ?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Number 18 for the Sharks was very hard to handle when he came on last night. Bent our line with each carry. BIG boy at 6'5 and 114kgs. Reminds me of Pele - only fitter (not carrying so much weight and taller). Looks like he's a free agent for 2025.

He's 23yo. Debuted with the Roosters before moving to the Sharks.

Wouldn't mind us signing some good YOUNG BIG props with potential rather than older guys under 110kgs who've never really cracked it at 4-5 clubs.

No way the Sharks can keep 7 props next year on decent coin. This guy is only on a development deal at the moment. Hope they let go of Royce Hunt.

AFB, Uele, Rudolph, Hazelton, Hunt and Kaufisi will all be priorities ahead of this guy and are already signed for 2025

Last edited:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was he the one with the Amazonian haircut?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How did they come into so many good props? They have had them since they won the comp

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Number 18 for the Sharks was very hard to handle when he came on last night. Bent our line with each carry. BIG boy at 6'5 and 114kgs. Reminds me of Pele - only fitter (not carrying so much weight and taller). Looks like he's a free agent for 2025.

He's 23yo. Debuted with the Roosters before moving to the Sharks.

Wouldn't mind us signing some good YOUNG BIG props with potential rather than older guys under 110kgs who've never really cracked it at 4-5 clubs.

No way the Sharks can keep 7 props next year on decent coin. This guy is only on a development deal at the moment. Hope they let go of Royce Hunt.

AFB, Uele, Rudolph, Hazelton, Hunt and Kaufisi will all be priorities ahead of this guy and are already signed for 2025

If we sign him, he needs a nickname . . . By the time I learn his name, he will have changed the pronunciation

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We looked small last night!
You watch ,we'll end up with the wife beater or some other injury proned has-been.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Run your eyes over that Sharks team, they’re pretty much very big dudes right across the park .. our blokes were extremely brave in defence to hold them out as many times as they did ..

We’re not a big team at all and personally I think they played quite well considering they were punching way above their weight ..

Fatigue, nerves and mistakes were the difference in the end …

As I said, I think it was a brave effort ..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Kempsey Dog im with you on Hazelton... I do like him over Hunt.

Hunt is lazy whilst Hazelton keeps motoring in attack and defense.

Surely we grab a sharks forward

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
@Kempsey Dog im with you on Hazelton... I do like him over Hunt.

Hunt is lazy whilst Hazelton keeps motoring in attack and defense.

Surely we grab a sharks forward
100% bloke is a goer. I think O.Kafusi is off contract he looks good enough.

I have a new favourite middle forward not in FG now Hazleton has extended. Jake Clydesdale at Canberra one to watch in a couple years. Would be stoked if we could steal him.

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
These threads are so pointless. I would love us to sign Haas, FisherHarris and Founua Blake. I could start a thousand threads on them signing with us and it would make as much difference as this thread.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
These threads are so pointless. I would love us to sign Haas, FisherHarris and Founua Blake. I could start a thousand threads on them signing with us and it would make as much difference as this thread.
Not really... juniors / fresh talent in a team with an already established middle third are ripe for the picking. Whereas players you mentioned are not.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
100% bloke is a goer. I think O.Kafusi is off contract he looks good enough.

I have a new favourite middle forward not in FG now Hazleton has extended. Jake Clydesdale at Canberra one to watch in a couple years. Would be stoked if we could steal him.
I'll keep a lookout..

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly blows me away these dream lists i wanna win lotto too lol

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Run your eyes over that Sharks team, they’re pretty much very big dudes right across the park .. our blokes were extremely brave in defence to hold them out as many times as they did ..

We’re not a big team at all and personally I think they played quite well considering they were punching way above their weight ..

Fatigue, nerves and mistakes were the difference in the end …

As I said, I think it was a brave effort ..
I felt both sides were equal throughout the match. If we had our first grade team on the whole game, it would have been a different result and we would have beat them IMO.