Trump impeachment hearings

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
According to a conspiracy theory I read years back George H.W Bush was really a Nazi as born Georg Sherffe.

He apparently was sent to the united states to gain Teslas trust.
Got him to give up all his information and murdered him.

Then went on to create the CIA and used Teslas papers for top secret projects!

Don't ya just love the internet? Haha
haha true... the John Trump one actually has weight behind it though.. it's not just some dark side of YouTube shit

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course he is.. he is a master.. unfortunately there are still so many people who are yet to realise that they have been tricked
I mean this is conspiracy territory though. People aren’t born billionaires. Someone in the line would have been born into either poverty or working house hold. It’s decisions people make that can make their future seeds have greater privilege than others. I’m not gonna condemn people who have money because their parents or grandparents made better decisions than others. But I do think those billionaire kids you see on insta need a massive wake up call which goes back to their parents. Their grandfathers didn’t get rich by showing off, it was sacrifice and hardwork and now the young generations living off that are throwing it all away. Just like we take freedom for granted with the past generations fighting the wars against genocidal pigs like the ottoman Turks and nazi Germans which has really softened our generation quite a bit.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They’ll have a better chance at impeaching trump for “not ageing enough” as president lol.
-cnn

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I mean this is conspiracy territory though. People aren’t born billionaires. Someone in the line would have been born into either poverty or working house hold. It’s decisions people make that can make their future seeds have greater privilege than others. I’m not gonna condemn people who have money because their parents or grandparents made better decisions than others. But I do think those billionaire kids you see on insta need a massive wake up call which goes back to their parents. Their grandfathers didn’t get rich by showing off, it was sacrifice and hardwork and now the young generations living off that are throwing it all away. Just like we take freedom for granted with the past generations fighting the wars against genocidal pigs like the ottoman Turks and nazi Germans which has really softened our generation quite a bit.

You don't even need to do any in-depth research to realise that Trump is the ultimate trickster.. and I'm certainly not implying that he didn't work hard to achieve what he did.. I just find it hard to fathom that his voters believe that he is who he says he is, when he is the biggest fraud out.. as we have discussed, his cabinet is full of Soros and Rothschilds affiliates, so we know he isn't the "outsider" that he claims to be.... and of course his faith facade... the guy can barely hold a Bible without looking uncomfortable

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You don't even need to do any in-depth research to realise that Trump is the ultimate trickster.. and I'm certainly not implying that he didn't work hard to achieve what he did.. I just find it hard to fathom that his voters believe that he is who he says he is, when he is the biggest fraud out.. as we have discussed, his cabinet is full of Soros and Rothschilds affiliates, so we know he isn't the "outsider" that he claims to be.... and of course his faith facade... the guy can barely hold a Bible without looking uncomfortable
THIS^^^

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
According to a conspiracy theory I read years back George H.W Bush was really a Nazi as born Georg Sherffe.

He apparently was sent to the united states to gain Teslas trust.
Got him to give up all his information and murdered him.

Then went on to create the CIA and used Teslas papers for top secret projects!

Don't ya just love the internet? Haha
I guess you could say that Tesla was barking up the wrong Bush...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it finally happened.
Racist-nazi-transgenderbigot finally got what he deserved.

But you can count on this.
The circus is not over!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it finally happened.
Racist-nazi-transgenderbigot finally got what he deserved.

But you can count on this.
The circus is not over!
Yep. Long way from over. Impeachment doesn't mean anything until the senate charges him.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope Trump doesnt get re elected, just so I can log onto a news site and not see his face with a story about how he breathed the wrong direction.

Dont get me wrong, he is a grade A flog, but fuck me he has been witch hunted since day 1 and I'm sick of hearing about him.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Long way from over. Impeachment doesn't mean anything until the senate charges him.
Won't happen, GOP controls Senate and it's hasn't been about protecting American democracy for a long long long time

but fuck me he has been witch hunted since day 1
That generally happens when you're a shady, corrupt, mofo, who has a long list of shady dealings

Any ways nothing will happen to him, he won't be removed from office. But he's shitting bricks because all the other charges are waiting until he is no longer president so that he no longer has power to evade those charges

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Won't happen, GOP controls Senate and it's hasn't been about protecting American democracy for a long long long time

That generally happens when you're a shady, corrupt, mofo, who has a long list of shady dealings

Any ways nothing will happen to him, he won't be removed from office. But he's shitting bricks because all the other charges are waiting until he is no longer president so that he no longer has power to evade those charges
Will give himself a pardon lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Will give himself a pardon lol
More like Pence will give him a pardon. All those federal and state charges are waiting in the wings, just waiting so that he can't be excused or pardoned in any way shape or form. Not just him but his kids too.

Even this impeachment, there's an end game here the democrats are thinking about, they always knew it was never going to pass the Senate. I don't know what end game the dems are thinking of, maybe to rile voters just in time for the elections next year.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They've been after him since day dot, if he survives he's an even bigger legend.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More like Pence will give him a pardon. All those federal and state charges are waiting in the wings, just waiting so that he can't be excused or pardoned in any way shape or form. Not just him but his kids too.

Even this impeachment, there's an end game here the democrats are thinking about, they always knew it was never going to pass the Senate. I don't know what end game the dems are thinking of, maybe to rile voters just in time for the elections next year.
My thoughts exactly.

If they can swing even a small percentage to eat up what they're feeding, then it will make for an interesting campaign next year.

I am more interested as to who is going to run against Trump out of the democrats mob, than this arbitrary impeachment business.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
So for some reason I assumed that impeachment meant you weren't President anymore. From what I now know, he has been impeached which means he goes on trial in the Senate but his party runs the Senate so it is like having all of your mates on the jury for your murder trial?

What a strange political system the Americans have. This whole thing seems pointless if he just gets to stay President? It wouldn't surprise me if more people supported him after this too, because of how strange Americans are with their patriot values.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly.

If they can swing even a small percentage to eat up what they're feeding, then it will make for an interesting campaign next year.

I am more interested as to who is going to run against Trump out of the democrats mob, than this arbitrary impeachment business.
Well the interesting thing is that stats and polls are going to be hard to judge by. Trump's had an increase in Republican support percentage, however overall republican support has gone down, i.e. there's a higher ratio of his base supporters because other voters have abandoned the party.

The Dems picking their candidate is going to be a big player again. I think it's going to be either Warren or Sanders, if they go Biden they're morons.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I have been thinking about it and I'm really not sure. The only result I could see from this is that it will further divide America and possibly swing a few more people to Trump's side. They could have something up their sleeve though.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So for some reason I assumed that impeachment meant you weren't President anymore. From what I now know, he has been impeached which means he goes on trial in the Senate but his party runs the Senate so it is like having all of your mates on the jury for your murder trial?

What a strange political system the Americans have. This whole thing seems pointless if he just gets to stay President? It wouldn't surprise me if more people supported him after this too, because of how strange Americans are with their patriot values.
Yep, it's a really odd system. Our system is similar but there's more strength for the minor parties so a minor party can lock up the senate to prevent something from going through. In a way that can be worse though.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Lol.. it's all a big show.. wouldn't matter who was on the senate, when you look into both parties these people are all buddy buddies.... can't believe people get so sucked in

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol.. it's all a big show.. wouldn't matter who was on the senate, when you look into both parties these people are all buddy buddies.... can't believe people get so sucked in
I think that was a big part of why Trump won. People thought that he wasn't one of the multi-headed political beast. Being a celebrity rather than an actual politician.