Trial Team News Bulldogs VS Knights

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The upshot is there were no injuries to our main guys and TPJ got 50 plus mins in his legs

The downside is Burton doesn’t know who his 7 will be yet and Okonbor still can’t catch and Waddell and Stimson still suck

We got deadwood that still need to be cleared

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck the knights, fuck ponga and all the blow ass band wagon…!!

P.S , Jess Yates has a beautiful smile, attractive lass also.. I’d take her home anyway:hearteyes:
Yeah I would lick Jess’s chins & eat her ass…

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ugly game, Vaughan played well I thought. Dufty as well.

Not sure if Alamoti took his opportunity to impress, he got chased down pretty easy, although Clune got him and he stayed with Dufty right to the in goal so I could be I little harsh.

Ref must’ve liked the Northern end, hammered us in the first half and hammered the Knights in the 2nd.

Really needed Burton tonight…

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Overall I was fairly satisfied with that. It is a trial and several questions were answered, so it served it's purpose.

The most concerning "answer" though, was that no one stood up to claim the 7 jersey. BBo was the best of an average bunch, but nowhere near good enough. Ennis the dumb **** said they've gotta get Dufty the ball in regards to that period where we were camped down their end in the 2nd half. Err Michael, he wasn't on the field. This is the point of trials mate, to see what the other guys have to offer.

Toia was impressive and I wonder if he could play 6 and give Burton the 7? At least Toia threatened the line!

Besides that, King put his hand up for a spot. Hard worker, great stamina and most of his runs dented the defence.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The upshot is there were no injuries to our main guys and TPJ got 50 plus mins in his legs

The downside is Burton doesn’t know who his 7 will be yet and Okonbor still can’t catch and Waddell and Stimson still suck

We got deadwood that still need to be cleared
As dirty as it is i think Flannagan should get a decent run at 7... he is the only natural HB we have at the club.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bag a player and you call me negative, I defend a player and I have a hard on for him. Can you guys please make up your mind???
It's the obsessively repetitive manner in which you go about it bro. You pick a player to hate on and regardless of any good they do, only focus on the negatives. It's the opposite with Avo. The **** could knock the ball on every single touch he has in a game and you would blame it on Barrett.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’ll be BBO or Averillo this year. Wakeham sucked and listening to Baz talk to the panel, Flanno doesn’t really seem to be on his radar.

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Haha, no way, she’s much more of a classy woman, it would all her be clean perfection in the bedroom bud.!!!
Don’t judge a book by it’s cover mate. I’ve had a few ‘clean looking’ girls commit acts of absolute filth in the bedroom. Jess could be a freak.