Trial Team News Bulldogs VS Knights

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Cook and King continue this form next week they have to be playing in rd 1.
King dead set, he just needs a half decent game next week to cement a spot

He along with Avo were both better than our starting props

Patello went ok too

Hopefully Vaughan and Thommo still getting the rust out because our starting props are just as important as Burton if we are to move up the ladder

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The upshot is there were no injuries to our main guys and TPJ got 50 plus mins in his legs

The downside is Burton doesn’t know who his 7 will be yet and Okonbor still can’t catch and Waddell and Stimson still suck

We got deadwood that still need to be cleared
Except he does know, they've been training all preseason together lol. People are putting way too much into a trial. If the season is as bad as the trial then we're going to have a whole lot more to worry about than just halfback because we will be on the lookout for a new coach again.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t judge a book by it’s cover mate. I’ve had a few ‘clean looking’ girls commit acts of absolute filth in the bedroom. Jess could be a freak.
At least that comment got a reaction.. that was my goal after all ;)

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK's ball out of dummy half in the first half was too slow as usual, and Avo was also very slow moving the ball. The defence is in our face every time. For me, Cook gave us a spark out of DH that we haven't had for ages. Don't know if he's ready to start but he already looks a notch up on JMK to me.

Biondi-Odo looked much more confident than Jake and also brought a bit of spark, although he rushed things a bit. Hope he starts at half in the 2nd trial although I still expect Jake will be half for Rd1.
For mine Cook wasn't an improvement on JMK. Cook is almost as good but Jeremy is better st darting from dummy half.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The upshot is there were no injuries to our main guys and TPJ got 50 plus mins in his legs

The downside is Burton doesn’t know who his 7 will be yet and Okonbor still can’t catch and Waddell and Stimson still suck

We got deadwood that still need to be cleared
We bring new wood in and it becomes dead straight away

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ennis telling Baz JMK played well....a few runs yes but what about creating something for the forwards. No. Cook had lesser opposition against him but injected himself immediately.

Baz not that happy with any half. I think he knows Avo is not the answer, at least for now.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Barrett clearly not happy with direction and leadership from playmakers
In a game where only one of them needed to step up out of all of them to easily cement the other halves spot and none of them could do diddle squat. It's like none of them want to own the spot.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus was at the game. I've seen him speak his mind whilst commentating on the quality of our attack during the late Hasler era and he doesn't hold back. I don't think he will like what he saw from our halfback and will probably push Baz to find a competent halfback.