Trial Team News Bulldogs VS Knights

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has Schoupp played wing much? He loves doing the hard runs and goes looking for it.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Your right, in order for us to show improvement changes need to made and now with Gus on board we have the smarts to do it.

Best feeling for me is that the Knights who were at 99% FG players almost go beat by last years spoon winners, if it wasn't for the ref giving them repeat sets and blow arse penalties they wouldn't have scored 16 points.

People can't stand the Roosters and Manly, Knights are the team I can't stand the most.
If it wasn’t for two bad errors from the Knights we’d have been held to Dufty’s sole try in 80 minutes of play.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s true but don’t forget bro he also played WITH jersey Flegg players too. He was doing it all on his own. Him, Cook and Max King.
Its just such a shame... i rate both players just seems like they're are lacking that confidence and composure to make it. I think both need some timein reserves to master their trade against men and just give Flannagan a run considering all we need is direction atm.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's a pretty strong trial team. It's a shame Burton can't play but he'll be there next week.. I'm excited to see how Alamoti plays and how much BBO, Averillo and Patolo etc have improved over the offseason.
why isn’t Burton playing? What did I miss?