• Sharks 13+

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
can’t wait, wanted to go to the game but I’m gonna watch it at home on my projector. Surround sound. Can’t wait. I want to see last weeks defence efforts repeated again.
nek minit

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wet track tonight?? Storms predicted!

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This game is going to be a big forwards game, you seen the sharks bench? They’re planning to go straight through our middle
Not sure how we go but I’m hopeful I’m thinking these guys are ready for the big shark pack. Especially if we run them around from side to side and use the ball and starve them a bit.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure how we go but I’m hopeful I’m thinking these guys are ready for the big shark pack. Especially if we run them around from side to side and use the ball and starve them a bit.
I really do think we might do that. Just seeing last week, we could go up another level now with the full team. What I want to see is everyone talking and communicating in defence and attack. That’s not hard for them to do. However when they are fatigued is when it will be a test to see how they can still communicate

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn’t the excuse after last years trial that we trained the day before and it was 30 degrees on game day?

Deja vu

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Game day bitches!!!!

Last couple of pre-seasons sharks have ended our season before it the season had already begun, let's hope it's the other way round tonight...Dogs by plenty!!

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really do think we might do that. Just seeing last week, we could go up another level now with the full team. What I want to see is everyone talking and communicating in defence and attack. That’s not hard for them to do. However when they are fatigued is when it will be a test to see how they can still communicate
The effort defence from markers was very evident last week - sprinting to make side on tackles (the easiest tackles that can be made) was effective - particularly Salmon and Preston - and will be a way of nullifying size advantage.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully Connor tracy and Kiraz are ok for rd 1. Otherwise this a good side.
gus said they will be
kiraz i assume walks straight onto the wing over blake for round 1

conor might have a couple weeks in nsw cup but i wonder where he fits in, if xerri has a cracker tonight against a much better sharks team (compared to storm last week) then how can you leave him out? connor may be left out lol

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I remember people saying the same thing about Barba and Silva.
If Taffe has a 2012 Ben Barba season I’ll eat my hat. Bloke is a solid player but legit has been a half all through his career outside of NRL which is what 15-20 games old?
Critta should have first crack at FB if people want to see Kiraz in the centers.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully the weather holds up. I wanna se how we go on a dry ground. Game day boys ! Let’s gooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.