• Sharks 13+

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hoping the sharkies put out a stronger side than the storm did. Would like to see a better test for our team
Looks like The Sharks have a near full strength side so this will be a good test for us. Though I don't want to see a full on game where players get injured. But its probably the ideal game to get us NRL ready for round 1.

We should be able to see glimpses of our attack and defense structures and see how individuals go.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like The Sharks have a near full strength side so this will be a good test for us. Though I don't want to see a full on game where players get injured. But we should be able to see glimpses of our attack and defense structures and see how individuals go.
We'll get belted if Salmon and Hutcho play slow in attack like last week.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That's the huge problem. Then the only way out of that mess is Crichton to FB and then Papalii best position is blocked while we try another FB experiment. Interesting times ahead that's for sure.
Burton to bench 2nd rower

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think we’ll surprise the cheats and present a real challenge for them Friday night … we have the talent to jump into the 8 this year if injuries can be kind ..

Might come down to discipline .. apart from Knight, the squad were really good in this area last weekend ..

Who’s the ref ?

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have been trying to play that style with the lock as a link man for a while. Looks like we may have somebody who can finally do it. I would have preferred Curran but maybe Ciro is seeing if IBS dog can do it again against better opposition.
We tried it with Jackson, Edwards and F Brown over the past few seasons. Curran would not be leaving a top 4 team to play bench for team that is bottom half of the table.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't look at stats. They're deceiving.

Watch a replay of him pushing into the line and passing wide. It made a huge difference and gave our outside men a chance of getting around the Storm defence.

The timing of his passes makes me want to replace Burton with him. Although I think Hutch and Sexton should be our halves.

If Burton gets outshined by Hutch and Salmon again in this game, im sure CC might have a quiet word with him about his form and ability.
Good post mate I agree. Also he’s defence was on point, that surprised me the most, was great all round game. Hopefully he produces consistently. Looking at stats will get u in trouble

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is not moving from 6 anytime soon
If he had to down the track..and Xerri is by then(likely)in full swing Houston HE has quite a problem I.e no centre spot.. imo
Let's hope he fires up and starts playing fucking well as our 6 .. get at it Burton, it's time already.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched first half of Storm game for the first time. Just me or does Salmon look a bit like Foran? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.