• Sharks 13+

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see cc has seen the light and not given knight a chance after flopping, I’d say cc seems serious.
Prettt happy with the team, fair to say it’s going to be a ball playing pack, I’m going to tip us to win just by a whisker
Well can’t understand why sexton is not the starting half…definitely outplayed Hutchinson and offers more spark

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does everyone assume that Burton is a better center than Crichton/Xerri?
Would be super dumb to push out Xerri or whoever else is our potential center for Burton.
I wouldn’t even be surprised if Xerri is better than him at center within a season. Burton to center is a horrible idea and extremely surplus.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 102694

I mean its a pretty solid side, I haven't been able to say that since forever.
It actually holds its own on paper with some of the top 8 sides. We also have great depths in backs, just not the forwards sadly. I’m actually getting nervous lol. Haven’t felt that for years!!!

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Xerri definitely not faster than Fox and Wilson, I know that for a fact.
I thought I read Xerri runs 10:80 over 100.. I could be wrong but the other lads would be doing well to beat that. They’re all lighting though.. possibly the fastest outside backs in the comp.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why does everyone assume that Burton is a better center than Crichton/Xerri?
Would be super dumb to push out Xerri or whoever else is our potential center for Burton.
I wouldn’t even be surprised if Xerri is better than him at center within a season. Burton to center is a horrible idea and extremely surplus.
Did you forget he won centre of the year when playing at Penrith and put up better numbers than Crichton?

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To get good ball to the outside backs the middles need to create some space. Quick play the balls second phase or line breaks through the middle or all three at once. Looking forward to seeing how that happens.
The first half last week I don't recall seeing a well constructed try. The ball from Mahoney was done well but was off the cuff. Will be tougher up the middle this week.
I’d like to see the centres cutting back inside every so often, they just went from sideline to sideline last week.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Whatever Cum guzzler, Xerri >Kiraz centre. Jacob for the wing.
Guzzler? Niceee... Is that before or after you gargle CJ?

I prefer that combo personally, I'd even throw Tracey in the mix... and say Preston/Tracey/Kiraz has to be the most awkward edge to tackle.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guzzler? Niceee... Is that before or after you gargle CJ?

I prefer that combo personally, I'd even throw Tracey in the mix... and say Preston/Tracey/Kiraz has to be the most awkward edge to tackle.
I don’t think Tracey will get a shot anytime soon. Taffe will need a shocker to miss out.

Dogman88

New Pup
Reaction score
It's an important trial to a degree, because we play them in round 2.
Which is why I would’ve thrown our NSW Cup team out there for this Trial. We know how Cronulla will line up and how they play. We are a bit of an unknown quantity to oppositions at present. I fear we may show our hand too much in this Trial and Ciraldo may give away too many of his secrets. Hopefully our starting 13 named don’t play more than 40 minutes each. We need to be kept under wraps as much as possible. Some of our attacking shapes last Thursday were like Panthers shapes, but more dynamic.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it seems the competition for spots is on in Ernest, I fucking love it, Salmon earned his spot after last week’s performance and Liam night back to Reggie’s after shitting the bed. I expect Curran will go ape shit when he gets on. Sexton needn’t worry if Burton doesn’t lift in this game I reckon he will get a start.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well it seems the competition for spots is on in Ernest, I fucking love it, Salmon earned his spot after last week’s performance and Liam night back to Reggie’s after shitting the bed. I expect Curran will go ape shit when he gets on. Sexton needn’t worry if Burton doesn’t lift in this game I reckon he will get a start.
Na he's a koala

Status
Not open for further replies.