Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
There are plenty of points in that back line, if they get enough ball the score line could be anything.

Always a Bulldog
It's the getting them good ball part that i'm not convinced about. Maybe Hutch playing both side of the ruck will help. Burton can just be a decoys runner :laughing:

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To get good ball to the outside backs the middles need to create some space. Quick play the balls second phase or line breaks through the middle or all three at once. Looking forward to seeing how that happens.
The first half last week I don't recall seeing a well constructed try. The ball from Mahoney was done well but was off the cuff. Will be tougher up the middle this week.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So catching the ball and passing it to the next bloke makes you best on ground these days? He only had 41 run metres.
I agree Salmon was not a threat running the ball. His passing was crisp and he worked hard in defence. I am still not convinced he just be starting at 13 ahead of Curran, possibly even Edwards. I wouldn't start Morrin either though. At best Salmon has shaded Curran for 13 at this stage.

chihuahua dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Another person that has a problem understanging English because nowhere did I say that he wasn't good. I literally said that he did impressive things.
Yeah okay Shania Twain.. you sound real impressed...
So catching the ball and passing it to the next bloke makes you best on ground these days? He only had 41 run metres.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Poasa holds up he could prove to be a gem signing considering most expected him to be depth at best. Knights better than what he dished up can certainly serve a role of the bench if he proves it was a blip. Salmon/curran in rotation, Mann is a quality utility and if Hughes can have a breakout season the foward situation looks a tad better.

Status
Not open for further replies.