• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nico is so overrated good player but not the way people carry on about him.
let’s hope that’s the case. Everytime Hynes has come up against us, he has belted us in defence.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Probably but we aren’t a top 8 side, he shit the bed in SOO and shit the bed in the finals.
He played a few minutes at centre which isn't his position & missed 1 tackle. How is that shitting the bed? Also this isn't Origin or finals. He's a very good player in the NRL.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He played a few minutes at centre which isn't his position & missed 1 tackle. How is that shitting the bed? Also this isn't Origin or finals. He's a very good player in the NRL.
Superstars step up in big games he doesn’t.
As I said good player but is overrated

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Xerri hard ons FFS..

Kiraz and Critta will be ur centers, JAC and Wilso your wingers.
I don’t think Kiraz will play in the Trial. Hopefully fit for round 1. On the Wing!

He is Out and out winger not a centre!
Show me a game he has ever played at centre where he was better than average. Why is everyone so obsessed with moving him from a position he excels at. To play a position he is ordinary. Doesn’t make sense?

Crichton, Xerri, Tracey, Samrani, Clark, Burton will all play centre ahead of Kiraz imo.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been on the Taffe train all pre-season, but I've finally realised Crichton is too good to not try at Fullback first.

Give him 6 weeks and if it's not working, bring in Taffe.
I disagree.
Taafe is capable of being in the top 10 fullbacks in the comp.
Crichton is arguably the best centre in the game.
I think our team gets more value with Taafe at fullback straight off tge bat and allowing Crichton to do what he does best at Centre.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Superstars step up in big games he doesn’t.
As I said good player but is overrated
Literally no one says that he's a superstar. No one has him in their top 3 current NRL halfbacks.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think Kiraz will play in the Trial. Hopefully fit for round 1. On the Wing!

Show me a game he has ever played at centre where he was better than average. Why is everyone so obsessed with moving him from a position he excels at. To play a position he is ordinary. Doesn’t make sense?

Crichton, Xerri, Tracey, Samrani, Clark, Burton will all play centre ahead of Kiraz imo.
I agree with you bar his debut he killed it in the centres.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I disagree.
Taafe is capable of being in the top 10 fullbacks in the comp.
Crichton is arguably the best centre in the game.
I think our team gets more value with Taafe at fullback straight off tge bat and allowing Crichton to do what he does best at Centre.
Well said

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Xerri hard ons FFS..

Kiraz and Critta will be ur centers, JAC and Wilso your wingers.
I think that sounds about right , Also noted Crighton will play left centre and Kiraz on the right.

Xerri played on the left side during the trial so I'd assume if there was any chance of xerri starting at centre un rd1 it would of been on the right side therefore he would of trialed on that side

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If kiraz is not fit then we will see either conner or xerri play centre rd1 ?

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

As I have said many times on this forum, I have never been a fan of playing wingers out of position in the centres. Defensively there are different requirements. Centres in the main have to deal with decoy runners and block plays. Wingers defend in a channel less than 10 metres from the sideline.

In a game where a centre goes off injured, it creates huge problems in defence which is why in the main coaches move an edge forward there.
So I agree with you, leave Kiraz on the wing.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Xerri's advantage were his tackle 2 hard runs. The hard yards he makes will be extra important this year with our smaller forward pack. That may make it harder for CC to say no..

Oh and I didn't vote because result doesn't matter, especially full game result.
Yeah I was impressed by these too! Followed by some quick play the balls got the following run some advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.