Trent Hodkinson Ruled Out For Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that is still confident with or without Hokko?
Depends what reynolds shows up, if mbye and reynolds can do what they did in canberra we should be good to go.
That simple statement is what will determine how the Bulldogs go from here on. If Reynolds the committed team player is there we will go well.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
the hodko haters have got their wish, now to see how reynolds and mybe go when under pressure
Except for we had Hodko fine tuned and his kicks were way above Mbyes, now we have to get this lot weight kicking and pouncing in one week.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Ahhh crap !

We need the Hok if we're gonna go any good. He's our drover. Doesn't look like he does a lot but he organises the cattle with whistles and 'yaaa' !!!

Let's talk facts : if he sits out next week as a precautionary measure, how's the wrist in Wk1 vs Souths/Dragons ?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We will struggle without Hodko , we will look disjointed and tired. Not saying we won't win but it'll be ugly . Thank God We have Cook who can make something out of nothing.

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We will struggle without Hodko , we will look disjointed and tired. Not saying we won't win but it'll be ugly . Thank God We have Cook who can make something out of nothing.

so surprising the love for hokko now... when he was going thru that bad patch and everyone including johns said he shouldn't be there

then he signed with the knights I said I got feeling this guy could still hit form ....

anyways ... he was probably always going to be useful for this campaign only for the dogs anyway

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really who is going to bother us if we come 6th or 7th, the Dragons who can't score points, Souths who can't score points or defend with 1 key player out, or the Sharks who nearly lost to a shit Eels team?
we dont have a halves combination we have reynolds and mbye, neither can close out a game or offer much

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so surprising the love for hokko now... when he was going thru that bad patch and everyone including johns said he shouldn't be there

then he signed with the knights I said I got feeling this guy could still hit form ....

anyways ... he was probably always going to be useful for this campaign only for the dogs anyway
apart from bulldogs_fan , I think I was his second biggest fan .. he had already proven himself in the past ,it was clearly his confidence holding him back because his kicking was still pretty good.

The people that wanted him gone are as superficial and impatient as Donald trump

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
apart from bulldogs_fan , I think I was his second biggest fan .. he had already proven himself in the past ,it was clearly his confidence holding him back because his kicking was still pretty good.

The people that wanted him gone are as superficial and impatient as Donald trump

I think you will agree that he Is one more knee injury away from ending his career.

His performance early in the year and post origin last year has been dead set shiit.

It Is only in last few games he has played as we all expect him to play.

Hokko will be a big loss in september this year, but next year we will be hardly talking about him. He is not gonna kill it next year after leaving us, like ennis has .

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet bulldogs_fan didn't sleep last night sweating over the injury of his man crush lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes played well of late no doubt but like ennis picking youth is a smart move

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I bet bulldogs_fan didn't sleep last night sweating over the injury of his man crush lol
I don't think so. I think he was more interested in offering him his wrist to use for any needs regarding his cock.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think you will agree that he Is one more knee injury away from ending his career.

His performance early in the year and post origin last year has been dead set shiit.

It Is only in last few games he has played as we all expect him to play.

Hokko will be a big loss in september this year, but next year we will be hardly talking about him. He is not gonna kill it next year after leaving us, like ennis has .
I hope you don't mind me using this quote on you next year when hes free to play his natural game

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope you don't mind me using this quote on you next year when hes free to play his natural game

Yes please do so.

If he can play good In last 5 games or so, no excuse he couldnt do it earlier.

Plus hoping he doesnt spend time on sidelines with another knee Injury which can be his last.

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hodkinson needs surgery

Hodkinson needs surgery, sorry guys

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes please do so.

If he can play good In last 5 games or so, no excuse he couldnt do it earlier.

Plus hoping he doesnt spend time on sidelines with another knee Injury which can be his last.
Indian Dog, By any chance is this you?

Status
Not open for further replies.