Trent Hodkinson - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sharpy

That dud Mortimer only stood up because the rest of the team let him, our team was shit hence Hodko not performing like he has been in recent weeks.

A former first grader like yourself should know that
Your embarrassing yourself, he was shit.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mortimer did fuk all. His forwards made alot of room. I think any half would have thrived with the amount of time given to him. The only thing the guy did was bomb at everything 5th tackle... Didn't see him do much more then any other rookie half would have.

S

Sharpy

Mortimer did fuk all. His forwards made alot of room. I think any half would have thrived with the amount of time given to him. The only thing the guy did was bomb at everything 5th tackle... Didn't see him do much more then any other rookie half would have.
Ad he still outplayed our 270k half

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Your embarrassing yourself, he was shit.
Embarrassing myself? That not embarrassing. Embarrassing is claiming to be a former first grader when I have never played in my life.

Wouldn't you agree?

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I just love the nuffies that want a player resigned when he has played probably 5 decent games in 3 years that's all.
tonight he showed he hasn't got what it takes , even Mortimer stepped up and outplayed him
You are the biggest nuffie to ever grace this site... You have no idea about anything, because your head is so far up your ass..

Go watch the game you dumb fuck before you start with this bullshit again..

I tried for the last couple of weeks but is very hard to respect you when you are such a knob..

If you think Hodko was one of our worst tonight than you have no idea... Actually scratch that, you don't have a fucking idea anyways..

S

Sharpy

Embarrassing myself? That not embarrassing. Embarrassing is claiming to be a former first grader when I have never played in my life.

Wouldn't you agree?
I know you have played the game , you don't have to admit it, your posts reflect it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You are the biggest nuffie to ever grace this site... You have no idea about anything, because your head is so far up your ass..

Go watch the game you dumb fuck before you start with this bullshit again..

I tried for the last couple of weeks but is very hard to respect you when you are such a knob..

If you think Hodko was one of our worst tonight than you have no idea... Actually scratch that, you don't have a fucking idea anyways..
How many chances does this **** rash get?

Do us a favour and ban this parasite

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Got to agree, get rid of Chip he is a nuffie. Absolute clown.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How many chances does this **** rash get?

Do us a favour and ban this parasite
Some say his luck just ran out :D

The moron completely overlooks the fact that Hodko kicks 6 from 6 and won us last weeks game, and isn't playing along Reynolds, his first grade halves partner. Losing our main forward who heads our tackle count, and metres to a thug act is why we lost tonight. Add Graham and we would have won tonight I'm sure.

BTW I didn't claim this scalp.

Brothers boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
fuck you come up with some funny ones man
i think that chip makes some good points, but i can't get into this conversation because some of you blokes were having a crack at the manly people last friday for having exactly the same attitude as what you are expressing here

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i think that chip makes some good points, but i can't get into this conversation because some of you blokes were having a crack at the manly people last friday for having exactly the same attitude as what you are expressing here

sorry I didnt get the second part of you post, but I agree banning some one for expressing his opinion is ridiculous as long as it doesnt become a 'troll' now tonee can give you the definition of a troll from Wikipedia and will have it open for interpretation.

S

Submits

Sharpy, I suggest you stop trolling and watch the match again.

Hodko was one of our best. Eastwood, Barba, Hodkinson were our best last night.

His kicking game was solid and creative. In a side which was pretty pathetic, I thought he really tried to stand up last night. He made a couple of last ditch tackles to save Tony Williams' arse, made a couple of linebreaks and had another good game.

With Tony Williams, Hodko tried realy hard to give him a few shorts balls last night, but Williams just cannot run onto them. He is a pathetic player. One of our worst signings in a number of years.

It was just not our night, but you cannot blame Trent for the loss. As I said before, he was one of our best.

Status
Not open for further replies.