Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Hodko is going really well and is always improving. Re-signing him is definitely a good move.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Someone I know who knows someone who is well respected within the club..
With all due respect mate, the Facebook page you used to have, sprouted some pretty large rumours as well, most of which never eventuated.

S

Submits

With all due respect mate, the Facebook page you used to have, sprouted some pretty large rumours as well, most of which never eventuated.
Like what rumours? I've been right with about 90% of stuff.

Anyway, Hodko's playing really well and should be re-signed.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyway, Hodko's playing really well and should be re-signed.
THIS we can agree on (re Hodko being re-signed). I was talking to an ex Parra player today and he asked "what do you think about Hodko". I said I as impressed and thought he was improving. I asked the same question to him, and he laughed and said "well, Keating wasn't first choice, EVER at the Dogs, and that Hodko is doing a great job, and only now starting to get settled into the role.

I reckon we'll see more ball running from him in the next few games, and next week is a BIG one against his old club!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
THIS we can agree on (re Hodko being re-signed). I was talking to an ex Parra player today and he asked "what do you think about Hodko". I said I as impressed and thought he was improving. I asked the same question to him, and he laughed and said "well, Keating wasn't first choice, EVER at the Dogs, and that Hodko is doing a great job, and only now starting to get settled into the role.

I reckon we'll see more ball running from him in the next few games, and next week is a BIG one against his old club!
Wasn't Hodko going great when he first came over to the Dogs and before his injuries, I remember last year when he was playing with Reynolds early in the season we had a winning steak but when Keating came in we went on a losing streak, Des must of adjusted to suit 2 5/8s running games for our halves.

Hodko is still developing and making up for lost time from both his unlucky injuries, keep it up Hodko!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well his last try was May 13th 2011, so quite a landmark for him last game.

In 2011 for us, we won 54.55% of the games he played in.
In 2012 for us, we won 83.33% of the games he played in (only about 6 games though).
In 2013 to date we've won 6 and lost 2 in gmes he's played for us (75% we've won).

S

Submits

Well his last try was May 13th 2011, so quite a landmark for him last game.

In 2011 for us, we won 54.55% of the games he played in.
In 2012 for us, we won 83.33% of the games he played in (only about 6 games though).
In 2013 to date we've won 6 and lost 2 in gmes he's played for us (75% we've won).
That's a great record. Considering we had Kev Moore as coach for most of 2011, 54% is a decent effort.

He came in this year when we were in trouble, losing matches, confidence was down in the squad, and there was/has been plenty of pressure on his shoulders.

Very composed.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's a great record. Considering we had Kev Moore as coach for most of 2011, 54% is a decent effort.

He came in this year when we were in trouble, losing matches, confidence was down in the squad, and there was/has been plenty of pressure on his shoulders.

Very composed.
We don't want anymore pressure on his shoulders now do we (crosses fingers for no more injures) :p

S

Submits

And can I just add, late 2011 he was awesome under Dymock. When he is allowed to play his natural game, he can be one of the better halves in the comp.

S

Submits

oooooooooo....i got a thumbs down.....im gonna go neck myself now LOL.
Does not matter what I post, I always get thumbs down.

People think that it affects me but I just find it funny.

Whoever has time on here all day to find all my posts and put a thumbs down on them must have a pretty sad life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.