Official Trent Barrett to coach the Bulldogs for the next three seasons

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Onwards and upwards from here. Barrett will bring some much needed excitement in attack, help us attract players and knows how to develop players..

Now that Barrett is finally confirmed, the club can be aggressive in recruitment. Things are looking much more positive in the space of a few weeks and now this will go a long way to shutting up the clowns in the media that have been attacking the club non stop.
Credit to the club for acting quickly. I was told we were after Wane, who on paper I'd have preferred, but have warmed to Barrett.

Impressed with getting coach on board, seemingly Cotric and other signings on the way. Add a major sponsor and it's a good start by the club but still plenty of work to be done.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like that this whole process was done swiftly so that we can move forward as a club. We desperately needed some clarity, and on the back of Thompson's arrival, and Cotric's signing, we now look like a club on the rise to potential recruits. If we can smooth things over with CHN, and okunbour can realy hit his straps in the last few games of the year, we can be a very competitive team next year, especially with a few more astute signings.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another step forward. I hope the club puts the right coaching team around him and he can attract some talent to the club.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cotric and Barrett in one day, two big steps forward. Now lets get a dummy half signed up please.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s lovely news, I can’t believe we are finally get some nice luck and things are moving very positively in our favour, such exciting times ahead.!!!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Indeed.. It’s been a 34 year love affair for myself also bully lol, the longest one ever :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:
So good Scooobs. just love to hear that mate. 51 years for me so proud to follow them with all the ups and downs.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just chipper, thanks for caring.

Certainly not my choice but Voldemort is the coach now so I won’t bag him or white ant him at all..., after this post.

Welcome to Belmore you Illawarra pretty boy ****, do a fucking good job or else..

See, I can be civil.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not convinced Barrett is the answer but hell have to give him a chance.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Certainly not my choice but Voldemort is the coach now so I won’t bag him or white ant him at all..., after this post.

Welcome to Belmore you Illawarra pretty boy c***, do a fucking good job or else..

See, I can be civil.
He looks like a movie star aye.. :tearsofjoy: he’ll be ok you can already see there is a stack of players linked to the club cause of him.. that’s at least a positive for now.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SACK BAZ!!!!! Sorry, just getting in early....[emoji16]
Agree. He's been next year's coach for 15 minutes ad none of our players have improved.

Happy Tbaz Day everyone!

I'm just glad we have some clarity moving forward and a plan locked in.

I'd be lying if I'm not a little nervous about his appointment but I hope he is a great success and gets us back to where we belong.
I agree really. I think he's a gamble as a coach. But I'll support him regardless and hope for the best.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Welcome to Belmore you Illawarra pretty boy c***, do a fucking good job or else..

See, I can be civil.
upload_2020-7-22_17-17-9.jpeg