Official Trent Barrett Mid-Week Press Conference | Round 4 v Rabbitohs

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was all on board with Barrett, and I'm not off but he's blown the spine up ALREADY?!?!?!?!

LOL They only had TWO games together, and now it's down the toilet.

Seems desperate to me, what ever I'm putting hundy bunger on us to win at 7.20 lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I was all on board with Barrett, and I'm not off but he's blown the spine up ALREADY?!?!?!?!

Seems desperate to me, what ever I'm putting hundy bunger on us to win at 7.20 lol.
What did be say? I got bored and fast forwarded and then heard him say Jackson was our best player so I tuned off haha.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allan switched because he wasnt happy with his talk at the back and the work he was doing off the ball.

Jackson our best player

Disappointed with late tries we are conceding

Was asked if we are behind where he thought we would be but he didnt really answer

Not building pressure. No repeat sets. Only getting 40% of possession in games

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
If Flanagan has a good game we will score some points, he needs 2-3 try assists. If we fix up our defensive lapses and dropped ball \ errors we could keep the score respectable. If we don't fix up our defence and errors Walker, Latrell, Gagai and co. are going to tear us a new one

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe everyone can stop complaining about Lewis being in the team now saying Baz is panicking. Baz doesn't want to have to play him, but there's no other option.

And he's right about Allan. I can't see how people want to leave him at fullback when he's letting every bomb bounce and turns and chases for kicks in the in goal slower than Hoppa. If you want to criticise anything, question why Allan was signed by Baz in the first place.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I hardly think swapping Allen and Meaney is "blowing up the spine". Averillo is injured, maybe out for 2 weeks, no choice there but to replace him.

A long long way from desperate.

Go Dogs

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
as per program our forwards will get fucking smoked through the middle 3rd, just hope we can keep it respectable for our for and against if we are any chance of avoiding the spoon

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think Elliott and Jackson have been our best players by far this year. Jackson probably our best player vs the Panthers and he would of picked up points in our other games too. There are some other players like Flanagan and Cotric who've done well in 1 game but that's about it. Jackson isn't an attacking/ball playing lock so that's why people are going to hate him but overall he's pretty solid.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hardly think swapping Allen and Meaney is "blowing up the spine". Averillo is injured, maybe out for 2 weeks, no choice there but to replace him.

A long long way from desperate.

Go Dogs
I've already said I didn't watch.

Go Dogs

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem is how we play in the attacking third of the field is even more important than it was prior to the changes

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Elliott and Jackson have been our best players by far this year. Jackson probably our best player vs the Panthers and he would of picked up points in our other games too. There are some other players like Flanagan and Cotric who've done well in 1 game but that's about it. Jackson isn't an attacking/ball playing lock so that's why people are going to hate him but overall he's pretty solid.
If Elliott and Jackson are our best two we really are fucked.