Trent Barrett at Penrith

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watching the Panthers attack tonight. They are a well oiled machine. Can’t wait for TBaz 2021. Since he has been back at the Pennies this season, Clearly has surpassed everyone else and is the premier player of the NRL! Some say it’s Tedesco but Teddy is not doing it week in week out. I’m excited for 2021!

Man I hope TBaz brings a couple of great signings, especially spine players! But you never know, he may just bring the best out of our young halves that we already have at the club! And I hope he puts a few of the Panthers JNrs in his nap sack also!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's a brave man with a big job ahead of him. Who knows if we can/will sign any further players.

If he's working with the existing players we've got I'm sure he'll get more out of them but no doubt many of them just aren't NRL standard. 2021 may prove to be another lean year.

I do think he'll be able to attract talent though.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Our roster isn't good enough as is. The biggest difference is going to be the signings we make (top/promising players) and the young players we have coming through. The coach is the least of our worries. I personally think Koroisau is the biggest reason for the Panthers attack (improvement from last year to this year).

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need 4 forwards. Tolman and Elliot gone first. That will free up some cash. Then set Foran 350 with a dead line to sign. Will fee up my estimate only 1.3 million. Possible 1.65 if no Foran. Hetherington, Jordan McLean possible John Asiata put Ogden and Nappa on bench. Back row of RFM and Jacko. Thompson at lock fill the rest and injuries with our exciting young ones coming through. We give the backs a chance.
foran with Avo in halves. Or Wakhem and Avo. Centres Cotric and Hoppa. Wingers need a overhaul one bulldozer. One speed machine ie Carr and Suliasi. Leave Meaney at fullback but get him a mentor. Like Billy. The team is fixed

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
How do we know what impact Barrett is having?

he's one of an ensemble of cos he's in a system that is flush with juniors atm yo.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Lewis is still there and getting picked every week. Bulldogs won’t be winning any more than 5 games next year
He won’t get a sniff unless TBaz can teach him how to play halfback!

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our roster isn't good enough as is. The biggest difference is going to be the signings we make (top/promising players) and the young players we have coming through. The coach is the least of our worries. I personally think Koroisau is the biggest reason for the Panthers attack (improvement from last year to this year).
No doubt Koroisau is playing well, but Cleary is killing it also!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Barrett personally contacting lewis is concerning... almost as though he is one of the halfs for the start of next year...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No doubt Koroisau is playing well, but Cleary is killing it also!
Having a good hooker helps. Before this season they were a basket case (like us) at hooker. Their whole team is filled with confidence now.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
never knew this but it massively worries me
Barrett personally contacting lewis is concerning... almost as though he is one of the halfs for the start of next year...