Official Trent Barrett’s future consolidated thread

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be a good start but still wouldn't fix the main problem.
Agreed but it sounds like they are trying save face and please everybody even after gus made those outlandish comments about Barrett being thr long term coach

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hansen resigned for x2 years as Barrett’s assistant. So Barrett won’t get sacked, the assistants will.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe our board is as good as our attacking structures?

J Khoury & his mates will probably offer T Ballz a new contract.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It looks as though they’re giving till the end of the season, but he’ll get a new crew! They should give the job to Flanagan, from tomorrow!
Flamingo jnr stops me agreeing with you sadly bro...

Reactions: DDR

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
No point giving him a stupid deadline of a couple weeks because even if he gets a win or 2 he's still not the man to lead us into the future.
Didn't you say Barrett is definitely a goner when I asked you before mate? @MasterP is saying otherwise?? Are you still holding firm on your word bud?

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not saying he will be the coach. Just a care taker. Probably more qualified than the other assistants
IF Barrett is terminated Furner will be the interim; Flanagan will come into serious reckoning.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm calling it now, if they sack the duds around Baz but keep him then be prepared to lose every game or at best fluke a game or 2 max until he gets booted. Wouldn't surprise me if they keep throwing games like they did with the knights.

I will lose faith in Gus and the board. Getting rid of the staff and keeping Baz is like cutting out 20% of the cancer and leaving 80% and saying "let's see if the cancer disappears".

This won't work and push back our development even more. Waste of time just trying to save face.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong...But if I'm right then everyone will hear me toot my own horn lol

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think they won’t sack Barrett but will be here as an assistant coach just like at the panthers,
New coach might be Flanagan.