Opinion Trent Barrett’s fault we Lost

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We looked pretty fit in the first round.

Both teams were gassed yesterday. There were bodies strewn all over the ground after full time.
Reminds me of that game against Roosters a while back, I think we lost 6-0.

Every player from both teams were absolutely exhausted at the end.

These types of games IMO represent the essence of rugby league, just 2 teams giving it all they have for 80 minutes.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We looked pretty fit in the first round.

Both teams were gassed yesterday. There were bodies strewn all over the ground after full time.
The Storm were completely gone for the last 10-15 minutes against the Rabbits. I'm sure they're one of the fittest clubs in the NRL. We were sending A LOT at the Broncos in the second half. I guess we gassed ourselves out.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ohhhhh................................poor baby

Did I upset your Nazi sensibilities???????

Never run tom the mods in my life but hey you never let the truth get in the way of a good rant so why start now.
Nazi sensibilities? You’re this sensitive coz I’m criticising shitty coach and lazy player that watched ***** run by? That time of the month for you aye

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think regardless of what happened last week, Baz has done what everyone thinks he shouldn’t have done and chosen Okunbor in this weeks side.

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
100 to 1 the OP is a conspiracy theorist. Over simplification at its most simplified.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nazi sensibilities? You’re this sensitive coz I’m criticising shitty coach and lazy player that watched ***** run by? That time of the month for you aye
Nah dude.

You political views.

Keep up.

Love the insult but you need to try harder.

You might get to one that is slightly original some day.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We just need to learn to resign ourselves to the fact that we still have a coach in the Hasler/Pay mode, that isn't proactive to fix problems when they are small and easier to manage eg changing 2 players to get the team playing more cohesive and he won't adjust to poor play from the players and drop them to reserves for extra work to iron out deficiencies.

He is the type to be reactive when it all goes wrong after a few losses and panic manage the situation as he did last year.

The third coach in a row that the Club has had to suffer through with poor awareness of what is actually happening on the field....as a journo recently said about a pollie "he has a habit of allowing problems to become crises before mishandling them".

Hope he has learnt from last year to be proactive and not a docile soft coach who is incapable of changing the course of our 2022 season... if we don't start regularly winning.

We finally have the players. Do we have the coach. We are all def going to be enjoying this year as our best for a long time but lets hope its not filled with missed opportunities and preventable losses bc of Baz.

I'm not even gonna worry about 7 and Oki anymore. We can't change it and have to hope Barrett knows what he's doing, for better or worse.