Travis Touma (HPM)

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Actually they might have taken there mothers surname if I remember correctly.

but anyway that’s two lebs that are involved in league with the name Travis.not that uncommon

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There are many Lebanese families who don’t have the typical type of Surname that we are used too hearing.

tbh, I don’t about his background he just needs to get the job done he’s employed to do.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank God we finally have someone in this role with proven credibility.

If he is as good as suggested, this will be our most important addition thus far.

As far as the playing group goes, "Look Out All You Fatties - You're about to have a Touma"
TPJ and Reed on notice

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our fitness has been that of an amateur park football team for a long time.

Yes our roster management has been ordinary. Our coaching has been ordinary.

But make no mistake if we had a quality strength & conditioning coach with Barrett coaching. Barrett might still have the job.

The fitness and conditioning of the squad is the single most important piece in the puzzle. Before quality of squad!
Respect your take on it CMP but I am not convinced. Blokes like Joe Stimson have been constantly criticised for being out of condition but I believe that was just average joe’s ceiling (as good it gets). Not all men were created equal and our squads natural in built strength and fitness has Been below other NRL squads. We simply couldn’t polish all those turds.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don’t think fitness has been this clubs major weakness over the last half dozen seasons. I put more blame on roster management. I.e failure to recruit effectively in key positions, and resigning / persisting with dud reserve grade standard players, neglecting juniors etc
We had fade in matches so fitness wasn't there yet. We had lots of issues. Luckily recently there's been lots of fixes.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When we are a force again I hope those who were skeptical about Gould will come out and admit they were wrong about Gould. The guy has not put a foot wrong
The only questionable decision Gus has made so far is Josh Reynolds on a train and trial contract. Isnt the end of the world cause JR will have to prove himself but I thought it was a strange decision.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bulldogs teams need to be tough, fit and give full effort. The past several years that hasn't been the case. Gus is addressing that by hiring Ciraldo and now Touma.

There'll be no more players picked on reputation or guys taking the piss with their training being rewarded with a FG spot every week like under Baz and Ferris. The players will be put on notice and made to work harder than ever and that's the only way to get us back to where we need to be.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's not just about fitness but the decisions and how they play when fatigued. When we are fatigued we seem to fall back on the one out forward runs.

every team gets fatigued especially when having to do heaps of defence.