Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justen

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Man City are trying to emulate what Chelsea and Manchester United have because it works for them when they win competitions. Chelsea have players like Ballack coming off the bench and united had tevez coming off the bench. That just shows the depth of the squad and those players are match winners, they can get you that all important goal when necessary. I also think that because of Tevez's work rate he can play in behind two strikers IE Eto and Santa Cruz so formation could be more like a 4-4-2 anyway (diamond midfield). In terms of defence, Man city have Vincent Kompany as a Defensive Midfielder who can screen the backs, this was his first year in EPL so he needed the time to adapt but he will be a very big player. Micah Richards and Richard Dunne are also top players, Richards would probably be number one defender in England within the next two years. For the record i dont like City, but i think you knock them at your own peril.
Have you not watched this year? Ballack is total pants

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
These transfer prices being paid and thrown around make me sick TBH. They turn me off the game. One day it will be "my club is a bigger whore than your club" instead of "my club beat your club."
That's being going on for decades though Andrew. Obviously the wages and fees are escalating even more now and the amounts are preposterous but it has been like that for a long time now and it's not about how good your academy is or team is or manager is but how big your club is and who your owner is. Again, it's been like that for decades and that makes me sick because fans of the vast majorty of teams will NEVER get a better finish than 6th in the top flight in their lifetime.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's being going on for decades though Andrew. Obviously the wages and fees are escalating even more now and the amounts are preposterous but it has been like that for a long time now and it's not about how good your academy is or team is or manager is but how big your club is and who your owner is. Again, it's been like that for decades and that makes me sick because fans of the vast majorty of teams will NEVER get a better finish than 6th in the top flight in their lifetime.
It's always been like that to an extent. The prices these days are fcking sickening and then you get brain dead cock suckers like Sepp Bladder saying it's justified. At the end of the day, they are playing a game. Professional this, expectations that. It's a fcking game.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's always been like that to an extent. The prices these days are fcking sickening and then you get brain dead cock suckers like Sepp Bladder saying it's justified. At the end of the day, they are playing a game. Professional this, expectations that. It's a fcking game.
Yeah that is right, it's monopoly. That's the game they are playing and I'm sure every club besides a select few throughout the world do not enjoy it.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
he justifies it cause real madrid gave him some honour forget what it was (no1 fan or something, can't find the article) he has a massive hard on for em

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't stand Seeping Bladder. Truly a fcking idiot.

Real Madrid are the whore of whores. They started this whoring business.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I can't stand Seeping Bladder. Truly a fcking idiot.

Real Madrid are the whore of whores. They started this whoring business.
and blatter is their pimp

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
Blatter has 10 ideas a day and 11 of them are wrong.

Oh btw has any one heard anything from Platini about this outragous amount of money being spent by Real or does he only get outraged when english team spend alot of money?

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Real Madrid Agree Karim Benzema Deal - Report
Karim Benzema looks to have had his next move decided...
1 Jul 2009 10:29:18
Ligue 1 : Karim Benzema (Lyon)
Photo Gallery
Zoom
Ligue 1 : Karim Benzema (Lyon)
Related Links
Teams

* O. Lyon
* Real Madrid

Players

* Karim Benzema

Real Madrid have reached an agreement with Olympique Lyonnais to sign Karim Benzema for €35 million and the deal will be made official in the next couple of days, according to reports in Spain.

Both Marca and AS state that the highly-rated French striker will become Los Merengues fourth big-money arrival of the summer after negotiations saw a deal reached.

With Manchester United preparing to make a move, Madrid president Florentino Perez moved to ensure that talks pushed things along and that an agreement was done to prevent Benzema going elsewhere.

The 21-year-old is not due back from his summer holiday until late on Wednesday and he is due to hold talks with Lyon coach Claude Puel on Thursday morning to discuss what he wants to do.

In Spain, it is being reported that he will be told by his club that a deal has been agreed and that it will be in his best interests to decide quickly whether or not he wants to go.

There have been mixed signals coming from Benzema as he has announced that he would like to join one of Europe's biggest clubs, but that he also wants to remain with Lyon in the year before the World Cup Finals.

The French club's president, Jean-Michel Aulas, was keen to sort out one way or another what would happen to his club's homegrown star in order to allow Puel to continue with his squad rebuilding.

Madrid presented Kaka in front of thousands of supporters at the Bernabeu on Tuesday and Perez stated that another new player would be announced soon, which led to intense speculation that it was Benzema.

Now AS and Marca have stated that the deal was agreed on Wednesday morning and that both parties are now waiting for the player himself to give the green light to it

http://goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/01/1357110/real-madrid-agree-karim-benzema-deal-report

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
..I HATE REAL MADRID **** em and **** blatter

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fcking mother fckers!

Mother fcking whores!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Christian Vieri training with Blackburn

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
very, esp if he signs. Wondered whateva happened to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.