News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
If the reports are correct, AFB is on $1m a season…. We’d have to be forking out $1.3-$1.5m for him to just pack up and come over surely?
Relocation costs aren't included in the Cap.

Always a Bulldog

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He was terrible the last 2 seasons at the Raiders. Raiders were better when Xavier Savage was fullback.
Only because of neck injury. CNK always better than Savage, who I've always seen as a left winger

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Only because of neck injury. CNK always better than Savage, who I've always seen as a left winger
Agree to disagree. I think Savage is a good fullback.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We should shed Fox if it's what it takes to get AFB.
How is getting rid of Fox going to help? Compromising your pack to secure wingers is something only dumb clubs do, so we'd have to offload him to ourselves and we don't have anyone worth trading him for lololol

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I wouldn't even care if after a year he left on compassionate grounds to go to Melbourne as he has a cousin there

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Good chance we have allready put an offer together, hopefully curran is in his ear.
Since Curran is in Sydney and AFB is in England with the Tongan Team that might have to be via Zoom.

Always a Bulldog

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How is getting rid of Fox going to help? Compromising your pack to secure wingers is something only dumb clubs do, so we'd have to offload him to ourselves and we don't have anyone worth trading him for lololol
Just saying warriors had DWZ and Montoya that we got rid off.... Meanwhile our middle forwards are still bottom 4.