News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting information found when trying to see if there really is a Gus connection. His original contract with NZ ended this year, but he extended another 5 years, just last year. Bit of a worry aye, that he’s now wanting out after signing a very long extension. Second club he’s requested a release from too.
I know what you mean. However, he is one of the best props in the game. Even having him for 2-3 years would be sublime.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Side note: What a joke contracts are these days. He leaves Manly to go to the Warriors on compassionate grounds, now wants to leave Warriors to go back to Sydney on compassionate grounds. Poor Warriors.

In saying that, if the Dogs don’t get him I’m gonna be PISSED!!!!! This is our chance!!!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Just saying warriors had DWZ and Montoya that we got rid off.... Meanwhile our middle forwards are still bottom 4.
Yeah, I get where you're coming from.... but surely if they are willing to entertain a trade, they'll be looking for another middle. Depends on who they have coming up through the junior ranks, I guess. Maybe we could give them Reed.