Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Really random. Big fat hairy lebo looking bloke gets on at belmore. Sits on the last 3 seater the one facing me. He kept staring for ages and I didn't know at what. He comes up to me and goes (in a thick fully hektik accent) "excuze me, is your name Jessica?" I said no and that's when it started "you look familiar but...what's your name?" He asked me about 10 times. In the end I said listen I have no name and if I did I don't wanna give it to ya now piss off! He called me a little bitch as he got off at Wiley park. Lmao
Defended yourself well bro :-)

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Really random. Big fat hairy lebo looking bloke gets on at belmore. Sits on the last 3 seater the one facing me. He kept staring for ages and I didn't know at what. He comes up to me and goes (in a thick fully hektik accent) "excuze me, is your name Jessica?" I said no and that's when it started "you look familiar but...what's your name?" He asked me about 10 times. In the end I said listen I have no name and if I did I don't wanna give it to ya now piss off! He called me a little bitch as he got off at Wiley park. Lmao
Should have said BYE FELICIA!! for shits and giggles lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
BZZZZT

The correct reply whenever faced with this situation is simple...

*Deep Voice*
"Nah mate, I used to be Greg before the operation. But thank you, obviously my surgeon did a fantastic job if you couldn't tell the difference."

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BZZZZT

The correct reply whenever faced with this situation is simple...

*Deep Voice*
"Nah mate, I used to be Greg before the operation. But thank you, obviously my surgeon did a fantastic job if you couldn't tell the difference."
If I had more time to think about it that would've been response.

Wahesh

Reaction score
FKN LOL I really wanna get a photo of him but I think he's too busy perving at the pretty blonde in front of him.
Perving? It's definitely BOB alright

Wahesh

Reaction score
LOL yeah that's funny. This is perhaps my favorite:

Linda: Hey, if you really have no place to live you can stay with me.
Bob: Excuse me?
Linda: I have plenty of room at my place.
Margaret: Excuse me!
Linda: Stay as long as you like.
Bob: Wow, thanks! Look we'll iron out the details later, but first Bob's gotta go to the can.

[grabs a magazine and begins to walk into the restroom]

Linda: Um, that's a ladies room.
Bob: Not for the next 20 minutes!
Margaret: Linda, I know you have a big heart but are you sure this is a good idea?
Linda: You're the one who's always telling me to help the needy.
Margaret: Yes, but...
Linda: [interrupts] And isn't Bob needy?
Margaret: Oh yes, but...
Linda: [interrupts] And isn't that what Christianity is all about?
Margaret: [pauses] Christ never met Bob.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL yeah that's funny. This is perhaps my favorite:

Linda: Hey, if you really have no place to live you can stay with me.
Bob: Excuse me?
Linda: I have plenty of room at my place.
Margaret: Excuse me!
Linda: Stay as long as you like.
Bob: Wow, thanks! Look we'll iron out the details later, but first Bob's gotta go to the can.

[grabs a magazine and begins to walk into the restroom]

Linda: Um, that's a ladies room.
Bob: Not for the next 20 minutes!
Margaret: Linda, I know you have a big heart but are you sure this is a good idea?
Linda: You're the one who's always telling me to help the needy.
Margaret: Yes, but...
Linda: [interrupts] And isn't Bob needy?
Margaret: Oh yes, but...
Linda: [interrupts] And isn't that what Christianity is all about?
Margaret: [pauses] Christ never met Bob.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I love Margaret. The one where she gets a second job working as a phone sex worker is hilarious

Wahesh

Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I love Margaret. The one where she gets a second job working as a phone sex worker is hilarious
Yep. My favorite line from that episode is "Rot in hell pig" :tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok back onto the trains, this morning I got a big 3 seater all to myself :grinning: All 3 seaters had only one person (except 1, which I'll get to), and all 2 seaters also have 1 person in them.

Now back to that 3 seater. It had 2 people in them. These 2 Greek ladies that don't stop talking. Everyday they're talking loudly telling their life story to each other so everyone can hear them. One of them must be in her 50s and dresses like you'd expect a 20 year old to dress. Today, they were actually quiet for once. It was a peaceful commute into the city.

I love commuting to the city in winter, everyone sleeps in leaving the train nice and relatively quiet.